ITT: Post sympathetic villains you honestly feel sorry for

ITT: Post sympathetic villains you honestly feel sorry for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=G2N18J_HKWQ
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Joker-s-Asylum-II-Killer-Croc/Full?id=81150
youtube.com/watch?v=9SHLCj2UU6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imma let you finish, but vriska didnt deserve to be bullied by herself just because she killed all those people

Hank Henshaw.

Poor guy, his mind slowly going more primal from years of mistreatment

I don't have any The Batman Clayface pics, so pretend I posted one.

Such a stupid retcon.

>sympathetic villains

Zeus is a piece of shit.

i have similar less evil personality to doctor octopus specifically the way Dan slott writes him

>Submission is faith in the strength of others.
Unless she's talking about sex, more often than not it's fear of the strength of others.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Koslov.

>showing things that happened offscreen is a retcon

>Diana is barefoot

Do you have any idea what you just summoned?

Every villain who has to face Stardust.

Dreams will destroy you.

Was Stardust the first Cosmic Horror comic superhero?

Beat me, this guy is literally just a deformed retard, he didn't even start to do ilegal stuff until he was homeless and with no were to go, because no one except freak show would hire him.

Why Bruce dosen't give him a job or plastic surgery

TAS freeze or comic freeze?

Because comic freeze stopped being sympathetic WAY before the reboot. Fucker's a mass-murderer with zero remorse or discretion for the innocent.

obligatory.

Simon better get a fucking happy ending before AT ends.

I'm literally Fries. I idealize every social relationship I'm ever in and try to capture the moment by freezing it in place. Not letting it move to the next level for fear that it may eventually die but not letting it wane either.

Especially since he's apparently semi-buddies with Jason. He was willing to give Clayface a chance, why not Croc?

Because giving Croc surgery is still just not accepting what he is. Waylon was abused, ridiculed, and called a freak all of his life, and the only answer to it was to just embrace it. In another lifetime, Croc would just want to be treated like everyone else even with his deformity. Becoming "normal" now would just prove everyone right, that he wasn't anything of value before.

Shitpost at me all you want, I won't change my mind

Good post, we need more of you.

How was she sympathetic?

whats his origin again? Experiment or mutant?

He's Steve Irwin's bastard.

I think it was a genetic disease, that just got worse and worse the more torn up he got.

Well originally it was an extremely rare skin condition where his body overproduced skin cells which looks like scales. Now its just a vague mutation of unknown origin that got worse with age that in some cases was linked to stress

She had a shit family that didn't like her, even her father only tolerated her because she was a tool and not his daughter.

They actually touch on this in earth one

at least he had a good ending in the Arkham series

I know that guy was an adulterer and abusing the students, but I ended up feeling bad for him because the heroes were pretty vindictive especially Ann during the whole heist. By the time I finished beating Kamoshida, I was ready to go back to working the coffee shop.

For me it’s Kefka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Believe me, you're the only one who cares

How long do you think she survived? Do you think the pain of her death will drive him back to villainy in the next game?

;-;

didn't he try to rape power girl.

>How long do you think she survived?
acording to Freeze a couple days
youtube.com/watch?v=G2N18J_HKWQ
>Do you think the pain of her death will drive him back to villainy in the next game?
I doubt it, Arkhamverse Victor is too nice for that
plus there will never be another game ;_;

Why the fuck didn't they just stick with this story? Sounds far more interesting than the "muh racism" and "muh terrorists" shit that we ended up getting.

We live in worst timeline.

While I liked him beating the shit out of Scorpion in a later episode, I wish he had stayed good after it was revealed that Fisk was hiding Spencer's body.

Wouldn't you?

The 'hell' part felt really forced in, like when he says "hell yeah" he's thinking of his kid rotting in hell for saying a bad word.

she was cute so its k

I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR BUNGLING SMYTHE!

> don't do anything wrong
> get punished for it
> by a bunch of college kids and their pet shota who are doing the same thing to you that you are doing to the real villain
> actual bad guy gets away

>spends his whole life looking for the person than fucked his dad
>it was his mom the entire time
This was honestly heartbreaking.

The only character I felt anything for in Rogue One. He was just a loyal soldier of the Empire who kept getting shafted by his superiors.

Penguin is a cunt and he causes and deserves most of the bad things that happen to him.
And I still feel sorry for the bastard, precisely because so much of it is self-imposed.

Anyone have the Joker's asylum page of Croc, i never liked full lizard Croc, but that fucking page with Croc crying while telling Batman that people were the real monster and just want back to the asylum just break my heart

>because the heroes were pretty vindictive especially Ann during the whole heist.

Hey user if I raped your best friend would you hold it against me?

Not even a villain anymore, and it does feel nice that people just treat him like an annoying old grampa and not an evil doer they have to beat half to death.

I think it's implied that Freeze willingly lets himself die alongside Nora, both having decided that it's time to stop cheating death and just accept the inevitable together.

If Callaghan really believed in payback and justice, he would let Hiro kill him after he's done with Krei

Penguin Pain and Prejudice is underrated. I don't feel sorry for Oswald because of his misfortunes, they're his own making, I feel sorry for him because he's a man who can't possibly accept acts of kindness being genuine. To him, its always an ulterior motive, or a jab at his appearance. And that in itself is tragic

Pixar didn't like the idea of dystopia in a children movie, so they told them to redo the whole thing in couple of months.

He just wants to die and get it over with, for God's sake. Let the man die.

Being blatant sex appeal aside, her backstory was fucked up. Her mental illness was mild compared to Gotham villain craziness and she tried to seek help and get better, only for her treatment to get fucked up and becoming a crazier supervillain.

Can i get some context lads?

did the author of this comic just have some weird power fetish or something? every strip of it that i've seen sure comes off that way

He used his powers on her to abduct her but he did not intended to rape her.

I was a purple heart as a kid. Seeing Pengy in this scene, with his skinny legs and eggy shaped body made me feel a little bad. But post the image from P&P. The one where he completely WRECKS that guys life. Thats the only reason I don't feel sorry for him. Anytime someone hurts him, they always get their comeupence, from him, in the worst ways. I just wish we could see a more remorseful Penguin. Not unlike P&P where he's sad he wasn't really loved and had to kill her?[/spiderman]

Riddler specifically from the Arkham Series. I know he started the whole fued, but his descent up to Arkham Knight was too cruel. Imagine being a genuinely good guy and the big cheese of intelligence. Then lose both stances because you failed to unmask the "bad guy". Spend years trying to be the smartest man in the room, again, and justify yourself that you're doing everything ultimately for the sake of justice. Then at the height of your genius, when you finally get him, the guy just unmasks himself to the world and goes down a hero.
Riddler should've been redeemed.

I just want him to be happy

Agree with this

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Joker-s-Asylum-II-Killer-Croc/Full?id=81150

fuk you, season one had way too much untapped potential if they didnt just greenlighted 1 fucking season at first, Noatak and Tarrlok relationship could have be used as a mirror one for Mako and Bolin one or could have not made Amon an outright villain but a rather a "byronic hero" instead or could even go with the Zuko 2.0 route or iunno

=(

Admittedly he takes a lot of pleasure in torturing, killing and eating other 'bots, but it's pretty clear he hates his own existence and it's implied he wanted to be killed.

Don't get me wrong, Ann has every right to be angry, but the plot's pacing was the biggest problem for me. In real life it would take months for this to build up, but the party ends up beating Kamoshida and getting him to confess in roughly 4-6 days with a whole week and three days before the assembly. It's even establish that defeating the shadow causes the desire to disappear and for the teacher to feel the immense guilt of his actions. The party's actions during that time falls under petty vengeance than outright justice.

That Transmutate episode was so sad.

What happened in that episode?

All he ever wanted was a gf...

She just wanted a family with her non-existant boyfriend.

Is there any female villain in Dofus/Wakfu who doesn't turn evil because of the cock?

This has been the law of the Krosmoz ever since Eliatrope received the Stasis and purged the WoT

It looks cool.

Bet they added that third hair tie because just two looks like a ball sack

Is the law of the Krosmoz the reason every evil women is in the show is a 10/10?

user he looks pretty happy in that pic.
Seriously, though read Emporer Joker for a good Bizzarro

He and Silverbolt find a protoform that has immense power but is deformed and retarded. Silverbolt wants to take it and isolate it for its protection feeling a kinship to it thanks to his own twisted form but Rampage wants to take it under his wing and teach it to use its power and kill anyone that insults or threatens it as he too finds a kinship in how twisted it is.

The two fight over it and the protoform, having come to like both, puts itself in the line of fire to protect them from each other and dies leaving both Rampage and Silverbolt feeling broken.

Here's the ending of that episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=9SHLCj2UU6Y