Any type of sexualization is

>any type of sexualization is
violence against women
I didnt know fatties cutting themselves because they see a hot comic character counted as violence towards women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3jxzJTVZDco
youtu.be/aRz9PFHyQ_g
youtu.be/sC3DTfNa7io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See, this is why Gwenpool getting cancelled is a good thing. Most writers just use her as a blatant mouthpiece. And Guruhiru wouldn't sta on the book forever. Sooner or later, this is how every issue would be like.

I just hate Gwenpool given that she has such terrible taste in comics. If she went full retard, being a amalgamation of more than just Deadpool and Not-Gwen Stacy, it could have been a fun concept. Her with a symbiote was a good start, but it could have been a lot dumber

youtu.be/3jxzJTVZDco

You sound like a retard lol

Cringe

honestly fucking destroyed lol

Im suprised you didnt even touch on The subject matter of the OP and just called me gay.
1/10 would not watch again

>Promotes a culture of actual violence against actual women
No it doesn't

youtu.be/aRz9PFHyQ_g

Thats what im saying user. Feminists are modern day christian parent groups and hate sex or the idea of people being aroused by sexy women, mostly out of jealousy.

>complain about sexualization
>with sexualization on the same page
why? is this someone's kink?

you suck bitch you just repeat your retarded lines over and over again and call it rap lmao.

Perfect I'm fucking dying

I think the writer was trying to sneak in their shit opinion under a layer of irony so he couldnt get criticized for it. He was wrong.

Remember rock and roll made everyone sexual deviants in the 50s and video games made teenagers rampaging murderers in the 90s-00s?

>Feminists are modern day christian parent groups and hate sex or the idea of people being aroused by sexy women, mostly out of jealousy.
This couldn't be further from the truth, most that actually care about the movement are very reasonable people who want to bring attention to things, not dictate things to you or create arbitrary rules.
Scantily clad women in comics and real life is objectification, sexy stuff isn't the issue actually, its the very real possibility someone will think women want to behave or look like that and be angry at the reality that they dont. Which of course I am not accusing you of at all by the way.

My fucking sides

I know, youd think this generation would be the most sexually free and less strict, but if anything theyre even more offended and backwards even though they call themselves liberal.

I've flagged your account for violation of Youtube's terms of services due to the offensive anti-semitic content found in your video entitled "roasting myself"
Kike is a hurtful term to the jewish population and once your account gets flagged I hope you learn from your mistakes

Its mostly due to the fact there is a lot less pressure to form a family due to social and economic reasons than liberal\conservative ideology.

>Scantily clad women in comics and real life is objectification, sexy stuff isn't the issue actually, its the very real possibility someone will think women want to behave or look like that and be angry at the reality that they dont.
That makes you just as prudish as a christian soccor mom. Their is nothing wrong with objectification in media and only sex hating triggered snowflakes like you want to censor it. Funny how I never hear your kind complain about sexualizing men in movies, you fucking hypocrite.

>Its mostly due to the fact there is a lot less pressure to form a family
Wouldnt that logically make them less strict and conservative rather then more? This whole decade feels like everything's going topsy turvy.

>Meanwhile over in the Manga section

You're getting way too defensive about this when you haven't been accused of any of those things, which is pretty telling. I also didn't say anything about censorship, I said that feminism wants to start a dialog and talk about these things with other people, not dictate or command anything of anyone. That wouldn't accomplish anything.
Also you've got me really pegged wrong dude, I draw lewd stuff all the time for Sup Forums and other requests.

Proof positive that both ends of the spectrum are fucking retarded

People are fucking, they're just not marrying, which is the usual way you can track if people are fucking.
A lot more people I know are having more casual sex and not forming relationships than ever before.

>I also didn't say anything about censorship
Then why do the type of people who bitch about “objectification” always want to censor sexualized women in the media? Weve already had numerous comic covers changed, and the whole tracer victory pose debacle.
>I said that feminism wants to start a dialog and talk about these things with other people, not dictate or command anything of anyone. That wouldn't accomplish anything.
Yes, because these “tolerant feminists” really dont want to paint all men as sexists and censor all violence and sexuality from the media because they get triggered by it because theyre woman children who need to grow up?

>hating sexual fan service
Get out cuck

Cringy faggots. Not even funny

>You know, this type of thing promotes a culture of ACTUAL violence towards ACTUAL women --

Prove it.

You've honestly never had a discussion with an actual feminist in your life, got it. You've had assblasted arguments in a comment section and considered it the battle of the bulge, did you come out on top waving the flag like a hero or did you have to retreat after the loss and form the anti feminist resistance user?

Life isn't like that, no one actually behaves like that in the real world because you focus way too much on US VS THEM. People want to talk, and they want to be heard and that's ok. I'm just trying to talk to you man but you're clearly pushing an agenda without much thought, let go of all that crap and just be a happier person.
Cya.

Everyone is aware that this page is a joke, right
Who am I kidding, you people are way too autistic to understand jokes

Suuuuure it is user, all of modern Marvel is a joke.

>this page is a joke
Prove it

Honestly feminism in its modern form is cancer, and if youre offended by objectification then youre a thin skinned bitch whos so much of a narcissist that they hate the idea of anyone being prettier then them.

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Just more proof Co Waifufags have terrible taste.

doesn't make the writing any less cringy and bad
no wonder western comics are shit

nicely done user

same

t. OP

You're doing the lord's work.

>Shes fucking sexy and very lewd!
Fuck yeah! I can't wait to-
>Japan made her though, so she has the mind of a child and squeaks like a pig at the slightest touch, lest you feel like less of a man!
GODDAMN IT

Sup Forums BTFO

Stop. It was a fucking joke. A bad one, but still just a joke. You fucks on here are getting triggered too often by any little thing.

>See, this is why Gwenpool getting cancelled is a good thing.

Did you read that from a random thread and take it as truth? It's not going to fucking end just because the character says so in the comics. That's fucking stupid.

Its obviously the writers opinion. They wrote it under the guise of a joke so as to get idiots like you to defend it, even though its still shoehorning their prudish beliefs.

Japanese sexual fanservice is literally made for cuck boys who will never get their pee pee touched.
That's why the girls all behave like retarded violent children and the male characters are Cuck brainlets bricks with no personality or balls.
If you enjoy that trash it's only because you self insert as the brainlet cuck lead and have no idea what women are actually like.

Why do you guys even reply to this fucking loser

Nope. Swing and a miss autist

>hey wrote it under the guise of a joke so as to get idiots like you to defend it,

Yeah, no. You're not baiting me with that retarded logic.

Unless you can out rap him, and have proof, shut your whiny bitch mouth.

The problem is, there is only one Laci Green, and you're not her.
The real problem with feminism is, it says one thing and does another. "we just want a dialog" (so long as you agree with me) "we are about equality" (so long as women are more equal than men) etc.
This is just bad writing, and I am shocked the mouse hasnt shut down book production, and gone purely digital already. This would pass on tumblr, but not in the real world.

Its called being passive aggresive, user. Cowardly writers do it to put in their shit opinions in their work while they have an excuse to go “its just a joke brah” when people call them out on it.

What about a girl being cute AND an interesting person instead of a girl being a cute overreacting retard with a personality of a child and no strengths of character whatsoever?

Hold it right there ding dong, I said Japanese fanservice is crap because it's designed to appeal to manlets, I didn't say I dislike sexual fanservice or that 3D sluts are better than the glory of 2D craftsmanship, don't be an assuming retard.
I'm just saying jap fanservice is literally for manlets who will never get their pee pee touched.

Fuckin loser

Tell me more about what cowardly writers do. Like, how do they wipe their asses? And what do they eat for breakfast? I really need to know.

>I am shocked the mouse hasnt shut down book production, and gone purely digital already. This would pass on tumblr, but not in the real world.
Purely speculation but i wonder if it has to do with the entire company being that way. I mean, look at all the feminist and forced diversity shit in the new star wars.

Glad to see i'm not the only one here who gets it.

trips confirm, is based and undefeatable

Say it in a rap and I might care.

>not wanting to fuck an immature hyperactive woman
Christ youre either underage or literally have tiny balls
>I didn't say I dislike sexual fanservice or that 3D sluts are better than the glory of 2D craftsmanship, don't be an assuming retard.
At least you have some taste, then. I still think anime girls and their weird reactions and personalities are hot, but most of my waifus are western cartoons

This must come off as a zing at however thinks like that, otherwise the author:
- Is calling itself a pervert
- Is committing an act of violence

fucking destroyed
OP needs to post a disstrack in response or he's a faggot

youtu.be/sC3DTfNa7io

So, a girl that's cute and not a feminist

I find anime girls stupid and annoying, if they behaved in a slightly more mature fashion I'd be fine with them.
It's just a difference in tastes, the japs have their own way of doing things.
But I do agree with you about 2D > 3D.
I've dealt with a wide variety of women, from this Japanese chick I met through gaming all the way to this one brit, they're all insufferable, even if they are hot.
2D is the way to go.

prtty guud

Pretty much
Their lack of maturity and how annoying they are turns me on desu

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT KEEPS GOING

Freaking heck, I got roasted, senpai.

How do you know they’re all fat? You don’t know what they look like.

You know what, discussing it has made me realize it's wrong to judge a man by his tastes in waifu bait even if they don't align with mine, as long as we can agree 2D > 3D we're on the same side.
I can see that now.

Truly, words to live by.

A moment. This is not her series and this is not her personality. A writer just used her for this bad joke.

But it is the fate of every marvel character.

O B L I T E R A T E D

Wait, it's problematic that part of her costume is intact? So she'd prefer to be fully nude?

That's my point. Her book couldn't keep the same writer and artist forever. This is how it would inevitably end up like had it continued.

Im glad we could set aside our differences and appreciate each other as men of taste

Should I feel honored or ashamed that my post is in his video?

Your doing gods work my man.

There is always common ground between men of taste, my good man.
It's just a matter of putting differences aside long enough to realize it.

You should be proud to be acknowledged by a rap god yet not claimed as one of his sacrifices.

some next level shitposting right here, good job

Right, we're just monsters you need to kindly educate. And anyone who disagrees with you. And kids, you love having kids under your fucking thumb.

Like lol"I don't want to dictate things to you but if women don't dress the way I want them to it's wrong and encouraging violence." listen to yourself! Holy shit!

the fucking ben 10 part jesus christ hahahahaha

Still waiting for proof that lewd drawings in comics promote actual violence.

You just accused the dude. Twice. Saying "I'm not accusing you!" doesn't mean an accusation isn't in there.

They dont, its just an excuse for feminists to censor media that upsets them

Nobody hates women more than the other women, and even then, there's nothing women hate more than women hotter than them.