IT HAS BEGUN

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

lmao

So Obama had them deported? Because Trump isn't president yet

things that never happened

sides

If you get in the normal way that shit wouldnt happen. It's his own damn fault.

looooooooool these cannot be real
the world is becoming an Onion article

Had thirty years to pursue citizenship and never did. But it's everyone else's fault he broke the law.

I know for a fact it's true. That screenshot is of my sister's facebook profile.

Trump getting shit done before he even weilds the official title

>Call the news
>Hey, new, just so you know my dad is a criminal and they're unjustly punishing him for his crimes.
Kick dirt spic

Pottery.

>call the news

Ayy le meow. "HELP, HELP, THE FEDERAL AGENTS ARE DOING THEIR JOB AND FOLLOWING THE LAW, IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!"

This.

Trump isnt even in office yet and hes deporting mexicans this guy has super powers or something

But since Obama is still the President, wouldn't that mean...

They don't call him the god emperor for nothing.

>I'd rather not have my kids see their grandad than move to Mexico

>Mom moved here with a few dollars saved up and the clothes on her back
>became a US citizen within a year
>This guy lives here for 30 years, has a family and never applies for citizens
>Gets kicked out
>We're supposed to feel bad for him

She's definitely leaving something out of this story. They don't just break the door down and whisk you away, they usually give a lot of chances and notifications. And if you don't do anything illegal they'll pretty much leave you alone. So either he did something to warrant sudden action or she made up the story for attention and considering its Facebook it's probably the latter.

>3 decades of criminal activity
>3 decades of not paying taxes while consumer American resources
>30 years of wages stolen from the American labor force
He should be hung and set on a gibbet as a warning to other shitskin filth

More like ICE and immigration aren't afraid to start doing their jobs now and don't give a fuck what Obama says anymore.

Top kek

>He has been here for over 30 years
Should have worked on getting those papers then. Plenty of time.

Fpbp

Who do we email to suggest pikes on the wall?

and in all that time he isn't even a resident?

These people really are retarded, arent they?

The funniest part too is this is Obama's doing.

this. people saying "but he isn't president yet wahh" don't know how things work. the muscle knows who they'll be working for now and aren't going to wait to start doing their job

Fuck off syrup licker. You snowmexicans are next

a funny yank?

hope you get a hollywood job once the jews are gone

>i'd rather not have my kids see their grandad than have them gunned down in the street by a cartel

Trump had nothing to do with this.

Either ICE is beginning to take their mandate seriously now that Obama is on his way out, Or;

This is liberal fanfiction designed to further the animosity.

My guess is the latter. There's a lot of this shit going around, and bureaucracy does not magically begin doing their job all at once.

He can start by paying the 30+ years of back taxes he owes and filling out the paperwork he ignored for decades

> JUSTT

Good. An ILLEGAL CITIZEN trespassed into our great nation. How for 30 years someone lived here and never paid taxes is mind boggling to me. It has NOTHING to do with the current administration change over.

More than likely someone got pissed that an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT was working a job that an american was needing.

30 years, and no citizenship? Sounds lazy to me. We have a process of Visas and an application process.

Sounds great. Do it LEGALLY or gtfo!

Based Obama deporting Mexicans

Nah cunt. You love us.

She and her whole family should fuckin go with him to mexico

>All 120 million people in Mexico have been shot by drug lords

>I know for a fact it's true
>because it's on Facebook

please explain this meme
is it from a trump book?

Trump isn't even in office yet. God, people are fucking dumb. Why make this shit up and get other people scared?

Charge your phone my man.

My sides

It's real. I know this dumb beanburner slut, the guy had a warrant out for him.

>Obongo getting work done
Never thought I would see the day

.....maybe a little
>3/4 of my family lives in surrey or nearby

Laws are there to be obeyed. Borders too. He was there illegally, he broke the law. Period.

Call the news!

Do they not realize it is still President Obama right now? What a bunch of retards.

why don't they just visit him in Mexico?

is not like they are killing him, if they miss him so much why not follow him

>30 years
Thats plenty of time to become a citizen.

Fuck him, and his fag son attention whoring on social media. His story is most likely bullshit, like 99.99999% sure.

TOPKEK

Oh geeeeeez

It will be a glorious 8 years boys

that is one of the most powerful gets I've ever witnessed

>30 fucking years to apply for citizenship
>doesn't do it

Deserved it

The Mexicans will be torn from their cochroach-infested nests.

Ah I see. If true, then I stand corrected. It's hard to filter through all the bullshit going on.

Why are they telling this sob story when Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet?

How would she get the BBC, then?

GET

But if he applied for citizenship he'd have to pay taxes! How heartless can you be!

Based dinosaur

>mfw for the next 4 years

>She's definitely leaving something out of this story. They don't just break the door down and whisk you away, they usually give a lot of chances and notifications. And if you don't do anything illegal they'll pretty much leave you alone. So either he did something to warrant sudden action or she made up the story for attention and considering its Facebook it's probably the latter.
this

Are you telling me they are ACTUALLY following the law?
Wow.. I... No... speechless right now... Fucking bigots...

>Trump isn't president yet
>immigration does a thing
holy shit, it's like you broke a pre-existing law.

Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!
Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!

yep. they are also getting a head start and earning brownie points with their new president. pretty smart tbhh

>lived here for thirty years never applied for citizenship
>gets deported
We should feel bad?

Yea, cry them a river to swim back to Mexico in please.

>sides have left the building

>Trump visits White House
>Tells Obama to bend the knee
>Makes him deport 1 guy as penance

Jesus Christ, libshits aren't even trying to make their false flagging believable anymore.

Fuck Mexico.

WITNESSED

It's not a false flag. It's my sister's facebook.

Are they blaming Obama? As he is still technically in charge. Has departed alot of people already.

Fresh OC

Hahahahaha fuck mexishits
They are the most entitled obnoxious pieces of shit you could ever meet. Fuck them and send them all back to their shithole so that they can live with el chapo puto

Young, healthy mexican goes to US. Works hard - supports wife, feels good for 30 years - DEPORTATION. Many such cases!

A lot of them promised to move there since Trump is president. Hopefully, they make good on that.

The voice mail box was full
proof that it's happening everywhere

ADIOS AMIGO!

fuck my sides

>gibbet

ahhh...words that need to make a comeback...

more like it's proof they don't give a shit about some beaner's entirely anecdotal sob story.

Shit that never happened and has absolutely zero proof behind it : the facebook version.

how these people can stand to so openly lie about fucking everything astounds me.

FELON

I'm not lying. I voted for Trump. lmao Maybe my sister is...? I couldn't really say for sure. I can say I doubt she would.

Omg... Did one of the men who took him look like this??