Improve a show by removing something from it

Improve a show by removing something from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Z8sStmqJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying
Don't get me wrong, best character, but that show would be crap.

I can improve this board by removing you, OP.

fite me irl faget I'm fucking jacked

I think I'd be ok with this.

Waifufag get out

>no Grim
kys

I wouldn't even be mad. This would make for better storylines. The children stories are so fucking stupid. And only I find that all their classmates are more interesting and funny.

I don't even mind the kids' storylines, but rather the quantity of them. They're less interesting characters than the adults and even mundane Bob & Teddy B-plots tend to grab my attention more than the kids stories. They always play out the same anyway, it's not interesting to watch anymore.

You removed two things.

Tina and louise are the best characters, fuck you all

remove as much or as little as you like

Grim was great though. Billy's HURF DURF IM A RETARD is what ruined the show

remove the executives with shit taste.

Just because you want to fuck them doesn't mean they are good characters.

Damn, there's a lot of Wander discussion on Sup Forums today. I like it.
>removing Grim improves the show
No. Billy can go though, he was humorous but really only added a bunch of unnecessary grossout humor to the show.

This. He facilitated storylines but that's the only use for the extreme idiocy.

Do you think he's be better toned down or removed?

Darwin still exists but he is just a classmate now

At the very least keep Louise

>not removing both bunnies instead
Come on, user. In that season Anais was as cancerous as Richard.

I get a feeling that you think this is a shipping thread.

What if Nicole is chubby chaser with a momdom fetish? Never thought of that did you?

Good point

Not at all. Richard should be deleted for the same reason Randy should be deleted from South Park

>it's just a girl being apathetic and not talking to anyone
>it's just a girl bullying people
>it's just a girl successfully crushing all opposition and dominating the world
I wouldn't watch it. Billy is shitty but she is boring without him.

Nicole/Larry is better ship

Damn, wrong picture

Neither Billy or Mandy work without each other you need the three of them to make the dynamic funny

but you just made the show worse. at least keep grim.

Wrong Larry?

I am not ok with this.
I am ok with this, but I still like Nicole/Richard but only because I like male rabbit/female cat ships.

>Sounds...profitable.
Goddamnit Nicole

It could still work with two, but wouldn't be quite as good.
>it's an episode where Grim might as well be a slightly less retarded Billy
ugh

>only because I like male rabbit/female cat ships
Is that a thing?

Eh, sort of. You've got Oswald and Ortensia and I one point there was Bugs and Penelope.

Nicole "works" overtime

Billy and Grim were hilarious, I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

t. clowns

you are a triple faggot OP

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Z8sStmqJ0

I disagree on Anais and Darwin, but I think everyone can agree that Nicole's character works so much better as a single mother.

>ITT: We pull a Mr. Enter and remove characters that are essential to their show's dynamics

Explain.

remove all dumb dads

this honestly

I wasnxt expecting something Ixd acrually agree with.
My contribution is remove Jan and Jace from the original Soace Ghost

>removing Grim
He carried the show, though.

Remove all the people from Voltron, only robot space lions that can't talk or act like anything but space robots, no acting like real cats bs.

>Just Mandy
>Just Mandy
>Just Mandy
>Just Mandy
>Just Mandy
>Just Mandy

Richard is literally just Homer Simpson without any of the redeeming qualities, and he brings the entire show down whenever he shows up.

Gravity Falls without Mabel

Yep

Star vs. with shipping elements either removed or significantly reduced

>Remove Space Ghost from Space Ghost and make the story about two space orphans Jan and Jace looking for their missing mentor who many believe is just a ghost. Never seen on screen but the results of his action and defeating villains leave a trail across the stars but Jan, Jace, and their weird monkey never quite catch up to the mysterious figure known only as Space Ghost.

Sounds like a fucking plan.

>inb4 SU with Steven removed

>The CGs are forced to fix their own emotional problems without needing therapy from some fat kid
>The trio has a tighter dynamic
>Each of the trio gets equal focus

/thread

you can do better

I'd prefer to remove the whole season, but i dunno how to show it in one pic

You just made me realize that without Steven the show passes from being a self insert fanfiction to a fully fleshed show...

>animated three's company
>With super powers
>And less sexual tension

This actually doesn't seem that bad

This

Remove Johnny, make the main characters the sisters and the dog who have equal focus episodes. Have a handful of episodes focusing on the other characters and have it developed by the Season 1 crew.

There, I fixed the show.

nah you can still have Darwin
getting rid of Anasis would be okay too since she really doesn't do much for the characters
turn Gumball into a single mom and her two kids.

long fucking shot in the dark honestly a hail mary but does anyone have those pictures that a drawfag drew of mandy that one time like 3,000 threads ago? they were very feet centric, one such picture i specifically remember being her leaning back in a lounging chair with her barefeet fucking EXPOSED. they were real well done despite being uncolored, very on model actually. someone had to have fucking saved them PLEASE

Just by removing Gene the show becomes at least 3 times better.
Tina is necessary for teenage stuff, that Louise wouldn't get into, also teddy appearing more wouldn't hurt.

Goddamn it footfag.

Does anyone have the sketches Maxwell Atoms did for Sup Forums back in November 2013?

I might as well suggest though, have you tried searching desuarchive? It's probably recent enough to be saved, and the requester would have included the name and most likely the body part in their request post.
Give it a shot (I won't).

I'm okay with Richard, but I find Darwin extremely annoying. How about Richard and Nicole are separated but still good friends?

Remove all clothing from a show with attractive female characters.

>No Grim
You do realize a Grim & Mandy show would be Mandy using Grim's powers to take over the universe, right?

Which would be pretty monotone, right? She's not an idiot and literally owns death [both capitalised and lowercase]. Where's the conflict?

>becomes Sup Forums's favourite show

Kek

Clothes.

All shows.

You're welcome.

>black blob next to the game's only character
What is this meant to represent?

Even better: a gem nuke wipes part of the beach city state killing every human in range. Only the gem characters survive.

Tonned down.

I improve Steven universe by getting rid of every single person working on it

Nicole and Richard are separated
Darwin and gumball are best friends but Darwin lives in the same town as Richard so gumball only sees him during weekends and such when his dad has visitation
Anais still exist
Nicole is had on Richard and always expects him to fuck up
Richard is still unemployed but now instead of doing nothing all day he does a million different things like someone pays him to watch over a dog for two weeks while they are on vacations or he become a greeter at Walmart in one episode or he drives a bus

Bsfag kill yourself

HERESY. The show was good bacause of their conjoined dynamic

Eh, you need all three for the show to work.

She fights Jehovah and Lucifer both, owing Lucifer most of the time.

Do you see anything else but these 2 quirky charming characters enjoying themselves? No? Excellent I just fixed Bunniculla.

So basically it becomes an SMT cartoon?

>mfw everyone in this thread is removing the dumb comedy relief character
>or removing the main characters to make the cast dynamic tighter, on equal footing and removing the diversity and conflict started out of stupidity or Robin being too much of a rebel.

I want to have sex with this picture and after I'm done with it I'll snuggle it to death.

billy & mandy did not age well

a kinetic story that lacked uniquity.

get out underage

add a nicole incest plotline and you're all set

In a lot of these show there are more that just one comedy relief character.

fascinating

I see you are an user of excellent taste as well, Sup Forumsmrade.
Wanna come together and write loving fanfiction about tight relationships with highly cognitive characters that express their love with each other?

It'd be more of a fix if you removed Sarah and/or The Kanker sisters