Hey Bats, I just found my old dvd of Dragon Ball Z. It has all the episodes. In latin spanish...

>Hey Bats, I just found my old dvd of Dragon Ball Z. It has all the episodes. In latin spanish, the best dub in the world.
What did mexican Superman mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RxIraazUSz4
youtu.be/_850iuPuE6U
youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw
youtu.be/7bm7pSz9x7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Means he and Kurt are going to have a fun time

He's a fucking mexipleeb piece of weeaboo trash worthy only of disdain. Subs only, audio in purest original Japanese. Fucking alien can learn any language in a snap; there's no excuse.

"I'm not watching it with you. The last time you wouldn't shut up about how easily you'd beat that Goku character".
"Because I could".

>This steak is amazing bats, but where chingados are the tortillas

Only weebs watch anime in japanese. Chads watch anime in español

I tried to read this in Bateman’s voice, but he’d probably say something more like “I cannot believe that Pedro Superman actually enjoys that beaner garbage version of Dragon Ball Z. Does he not see the deep, energetic excitement that Bruce Falconor’s orchestration brings to the superior English dub? I mean, anyone can see how clearly foreward thinking the original English voice acting for the show was, I mean the rich screams alone in Funimation’s earlier work easily outclasses any fucking spic’s self absorbed bullcrap.

>not The Simpsons
So close.

youtu.be/RxIraazUSz4

What the fuck? Are those the actual VAs speaking?

He's Mexican, not Argentine.

Yes youtu.be/_850iuPuE6U

The whole latinoamerica likes The Simpsons

Cute cat

>Argentina is all of Latinamerica
Well alrighty then.

I really wish they would continue the story of SuperHombre and KirkBats
Bekah can do whatever, she was a non-character

How would Mexican Superman react to President Trump?

Considering his Lex is an old cripple in a chair, I doubt he would care

Same way he does President Waller I suppose, nonchalance and annoyance
But since Gods and Monsters is the upside down world, Trump is probably more of a Warren Buffet than how he is IRL

Bekka was waifu, fuck you.

Damn, he lost a ton of weight.

"Ok Bats, if you actually think this youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw is better than this youtu.be/7bm7pSz9x7s you deserves nothing but lobotomy"