We MIGHT have a sequel

We MIGHT have a sequel.

That sheep is gonna rape that wold, isn't she?

Looks like Russians want to BLEACH black women, too.

Who doesn't?

Bump

the first movie wasn't that bad, i couldn't handle the wolves designs looked like straight furry trash.

>gonna

I want to see Dishonoured Wolf's review again.

did he ever review this movie? i only remember him doing those alpha & omega reviews

He did, and SOMEBODY flagged and took down the video. It was GLORIOUS, and now I cannot watch it again.

is she going to fucc him?

>going

the underwear ruins it

What the plot might be?
one of them fem sheeps found him hot and wants to fuck?
First movie was like Madagascar 2 subplot,oblivious buffon trying to save his skin.

Good lord

was the first one decent?

beep beep

Name?

There was a Sheep and Wolves 1?

>there's already fanart

Hopefully this will be the next Alpha and Omega with like 5 sequels that no one watched

I would like to beep beep this sheep

At least sheep and wolves had some redeemable qualities, but the cheesy story and the horrible character design absolutely kills everything else.

I say Alpha & Omega (the original) might have redeeming moments, while this one does not.

Impressive

why no breast?

Sheep and wolves storytelling is absolute dogshit, but the backgrounds and color composition were good. Alpha and Omega might have the better story when you compare both, but even so id willingly take a cheesy movie than the clusterfuck Alpha and Omega was.

ok

All i remember was the BTTF reference, gypsy goat lady and Wolf Krystal from the first movie.

Actually that's alot.

yuck

>blue bow

>not wanting to be raped by a dominant ewe(male)