Pick one

Pick one.

Orange. Wander Over Yonder gets a third season. I couldn't be trusted with the others.

well Reality seems like a better version of Space. You get your Sup Forums world and anything you still want from here

Go back to mememaker

It depends on to what extent you can pick and choose elements from both worlds.

What the fuck is the point of Time compared to all those other ones? Would people here really give up spider powers to make sure One More Day doesn't happen?

Maybe some people just want to get away forever.

Honestly i'd take the power gem and have a shit load of powers that helps being convenient to me in real

>red
>franklin richard's powers
now i can have all of the stones.

>red
>Speedforce manipulation
>fix all of the world's problems

What kind of insecure faggot would pick mind?

I would probably enjoy Space more but would get more out of Power, so that one.

Soul Gem is really fucking tempting but Reality is the clear best option here. The only issue: Which universe?

Homestuck would doom the whole fucking planet, but maybe time fuckery could help save it? Probably not. Cool super powers though.

Marvel or DC would be less catastrophic, except every 2-5 years millions would die in a massive calamity a la Worm.

See, /lit/ would be way easier but most Sup Forums shit is generally escapist and antisocial, so if you’re one of the “chosen ones” life is great but otherwise your life is endless hell/ordinary boredom.

>Soul stone
I am a lonely and selfish motherfucker

Give me Power so I can go faster than 900 miles per hour!

Elemental/physical. No reality warping.

>get power
>get dimension hopping powers
>create the perfect utopia filled with best girls

Me. I'll take Wallace from Wallace and Gromit please.

What part of “physical or elemental” did you not understand?

Fuck that’s good, though it’s very debatably on the line between physical/elemental and bullshit. If I could I’d add some sort of “search function” that’d let you search the (preferably infinite without bounds) multiverse to get you exactly to where you’d want to be. It’d make it easier to grab cool shit.

Just because our world is merged with the Marvel world doesn't guarantee that you'll get spider powers. Good chance is that you'll still be a regular shmuck, but now millions of people die every now and then in an event.

welp, i can't read. might as well have daredevil's power then.

Power: Stardust's Omnipotence.
YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF DONGUS

magic is just a fictional element, checkmate

>Have sick as fuck ice powers
>Get Alex from Totally Spies to love me forever

Don't make me choose.

Power.

Just give me the Beyonder's powers.

I use the Space Stone and drop myself into the Kingdom Hearts universe. I then acquire a Gummi Ship and begin forming my trans-dimensional Disney harem.

>time
I prevent OP from posting this thread.

>Time

Adventure Time, Season 3.
Put Sucrose on a leash, remove Tumblr pandering and lorefags. Screen writers for quality control, while promoting healthy communication between staff for tonal consistency.

Yellow Reality.
Fuse the universe with DC Comics universe.