If someone tied you to a room and said the only way to leave was to torture yourself by either watching all of JL and...

If someone tied you to a room and said the only way to leave was to torture yourself by either watching all of JL and Unlimited in one sitting or Snyder's JLA movie twenty times in a row, what do you go with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is watching jl and jlu punishing?

A thread died for this.

Are you implying that the Justice League cartoons were awful? Because while I believe that it does have it's problems it's not tortureous to watch.

>Get to marathon one of my favorite cartoons with a variety of plots
>Sit there and watch the same shitty movie over and over again
Oh yeah, really tough choice there, user.What the fuck kind of thread is this?

>delightful and fun cartoon that can be entertaining to both kids and adults that is a respectful adaptation of what has made these characters popular for roughly three quarters of a century
OR
>tasteless rape of the American mythology made by the king of shallow two-dimensional dude-bro frat-boy shit who makes movies because "it looks kewl"
GEE I WONDER WHICH ONE I SHOULD CHOOSE???

fuck off.

Commit seppuku.

Justice league is literally the best superhero cartoon ever
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94

OP is butthurt because Justice League is better than every single Marvel show so far.

>JL and Unlimited
>bad
Holy fucking shit how wrong your opinion is. You seriously don't belong on this board.

Everyone's opinion is shit, even mine, but especially your's.

SnyderLeague is unironically a good movie. At least as good as either of the Avengers movies were. It would have been a better movie if Whedon hadn't fucked with it any, and it shows. His character assassination of Bruce Wayne was out in the open and jokes come from characters' mouths that you wouldn't expect to hear jokes come out of, and at the worst of times, for the most part.

Fucking hell, I'd watch Double Date for the 50th time just for the raunchy Question X Huntress action.

>SnyderLeague is unironically a good movie
stopped reading there

>>user, I have trapped you in my torture room and you must decide your fate!
>>You spend a week with the most beautiful and interested woman in the world, who is also very dtf...or
>>You get punched in the balls every fifteen seconds for a week.
>>What will you choose teehee!

I say this as a massive Snyder fan... JL/JLU.
Mainly for the different plots.

Have you actually seen it?

>His character assassination of Bruce Wayne
Like when Snyder made Batman murder dozens with guns?

That was his character arc. Bruce started getting more and more jaded as a crimefighter, culminating in killing and his branding of criminals, which was basically a death sentence in prison. Clark showed Bruce that there was still hope left in the world, thus leading to him founding the league and acting more heroic in JL.

Don't matter, there is limits characters weren't supposed to cross, Batman strong conviction to his moral code is his most important trait, Snyder is a motherfucking idiot.

A bunch of versions of Batman have killed, and it's not rare either. And bull fucking shit strong moral code. This is the guy who has files on surefire ways to kill all his friends and has Brother Eye'd the world twice over.

>>branding of criminals, which was basically a death sentence in prison
I don't get why. Is it supposed to mean that they squealed so they can't be trusted? Like Batman has brought in lots of crooks

>A bunch of versions of Batman have killed
So??? This one was suposed to be adaptation of mainstream Batman, no one want to see snyder donut steel versions of a character, that' why his all movies underperformed as hell
>And bull fucking shit strong moral code.
Fuck off with your teenager edgy bullshit, there is nothing wrong in stopping criminal from hurting people but you can't judge and execute them like an animal, they got the right to be judged in a fair trial.

>A bunch of versions of Batman have killed, and it's not rare either.
Even Adam West's Batman has killed, though unintentionally.

He branded rapists and child molesters, and prisoners like that whose crimes are known don't last too long.
>adaptation of mainstream Batman
Who fucking says?
>edgy teenager bullshit
When did I say I agreed with his killing? This is another version of Batman, not two versions are the same. That doesn't mean you have to like this interpretation, you're entitled to your opinion, but you can't deny that it was part of a character arc.

Anything made by him is bad.

>Dawn of the Dead 2004 was bad
Nah.

I get it if you think they are overrated, but bad enough to be considered torture to watch?

>There exist "people" on Sup Forums with such shit taste they think the JL and JLU can be anything short of great
Just delete this board, it can't be saved anymore

Yes it was, this movie was bashed as fuck by horror fans and the original dawn of the dead fandom.

There is not a single Snyder movie where over 90% of the people will say "yeah it was a good movie" all his movies are divisive at best and a giant joke at worst.

Pull your head out of your ass, most people like the 2k4 Dawn, even at release. And it was a huge success for Universal. Normies also love 300 if you want to go by popular vote.

How did you let this man bait you all like this? Come on.

Is this what Snyderfaggots have devolved into? Hating on The animated series which is leagues above the live action shitshow?

Literally MIchael Bay

Nobody's bashing the animated series. Unless you count OP, but he bashes Snyder too.