ITT we come up with new Steven Universe episodes that aren't filler and hope the crew plagiarizes us

ITT we come up with new Steven Universe episodes that aren't filler and hope the crew plagiarizes us

>I Miss The Old Homeworld
>A Nephrite sits down at a gem bar on Homeworld and reminisces about her glory days in the war.

>Total Containment Failure
>Steven unbubbles a lot of corrupted gems and tries to mass-lick them in order to help heal them. The rest of the gems have to deal with their now half-sentient allies trying to kill off the only sane ones. Bismuth goes into hiding among the chaos, picking off easy prey one by one.

>Diamonds Are Unbreakable
>White Diamond tries to keep gem society under control after the death of Pink Diamond. Riots in the streets of Homeworld. Diamond drama.

>Steven fucking dies
>Steven dies and Rebecca realizes she should've had a spine and tell the crew that Steven shouldn't be the size of a three year old.

>OK Universe!
>An OK KO and Steven Universe crossover that showcases the abomination that is the current day CN.

>Ian's apology!
>A 30 minute apology from Ian "characters don't have to be on model, even if it's a serious cartoon." Jones-Quartely.

>OP is a Faggot
>A cocksucker named Anonymous posts a shit-tier thread to capitalize on anti-SU bait.

>Steven Jr.
>Steven impregnates Peridot on-screen.

That was hot.

>sonic crossover because fuck why not they're practically the same in terms of fanbases
>at one point, jasper and knuckles hook up
>eggman kills/roboticizes steven
>shadow out-edges lapis and makes her look like a whiny bitch
>I AM NOT WEAK
>Big the Cat kills the Diamonds, saving the day
>boom-tier humor
>and it ends with Yuji Naka punching Sugar for 4 minutes straight

Assorted half hour specials where Gems and assorted townies prey on poor little Stevie in a sexual manner.

>mayor dewey gets pressure from his secret gov superiors to steal gem tech from the temple
>a mad big game hunter starts hunting the crystal gems for sports, and collects their gems in a special device to keep them from reforming and keeps them as trophies
>a biological alien race steals pearl and puts her up for sale in the galactic slave trade, and steven has to save her
>peridot joins a gang of cyber punk teens and creates singularity

>I miss the old homeworld
>Total containment failure
>Diamonds are unbreakable

SU episode names are never this literal, and plots are never this non-steven-centric. The crew's titles are either a pun that has barely anything to do with the ep's actual plot or a single word that barebones it, and plots range from townie to lore-heavy.

Your episodes, if handled by the crew, would probably be titled "Homeworld nostalgia", "Containment" and "Unbreakable", and would be about Steven helping pearl put up a play about old homeworld society for amethyst and peridot, a lore-heavy story about steven trying to go deeper about gem corruption, and steven helping peedee with family issues or some shit. Then there'd be a 3 month hiatus.

>>An OK KO and Steven Universe crossover that showcases the abomination that is the current day CN.
Not a doubt in my mind that's in the pipeline

so, essentially, he's drinking jarate?

>I Miss The Old Homeworld
>I Miss The Old Kanye

>Total Containment Failure
>SCP Containment Breach

>Diamonds Are Unbreakable
>Literally the most obvious Jojoke possible

They're all shitty references that barely have something to do with the plot, just like the Crewniverse would want. Also, the hiatus would probably be closer to six months, until it's interrupted by 5 townie episodes and goes on another hiatus.

painis_cupcake_kidnaps_steven_for_a_night_of_hot_dicking.eww

But can Parlina de Saltine defeat Shaggy Blanco?

This is a perfect non-reaction face.

>perlina de saltine