I always thought she was a beaver. (shes a mole)

I always thought she was a beaver. (shes a mole)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nerdist-writers-panel/nerdist-writers-panel-97-jg
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/131453952057/doesnt-mordecai-ever-fly-his-arms-are-wings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this edited cause I thought she has smaller tits...

Huh. I always thought she was fuckable.

I think she needing glasses was a clearly giveaway of her mole nature.

what the fuck

isnt she still?

what?

no way ...OOHHH ! ! ! !

She was always weird, she looks like a human with a tail

best girl

Dang, that's a sexy Rigby

No. Eileen is pretty stacked, but it varies.

Were there really any good girls on this show? All of them hel this show down except Eileen

There is something appealing about the shows style when it comes to girls.

However, they all were weakly written. They tried, but it wasn't enough. Eileen also has strong Mary Sueish elements.

i just thought she was ugly.

I thought that she was a regular human with some hard poop hangin out her asshole

Rigby got nicer before that.

I always kind of hate rigby, his whole character is for him to do something stupid, someone points out how stupid it was and then he shouts "STOP TALKINNNG!!"

Felt like he gradually improved throughout the show

he got tolerable

>I always thought she was a beaver.

Would you say that Regular Show's preoccupation with insanity would indicate a rejection or at least a deep questioning of the tradition separation between normal and abnormal, sanity and insanity. In other words a deliberate reassessment and reevaluation of the bourgeois standards of morality and tradition?

>listen to me pretend I know what these words are

Which part did you not understand

He did, but in a sorta unnatural way for a story. When a character has an arc you usually have some form of key event. Rigby had several, but never seemed have to learnt anything. There was this one interview with Quintel where he said that they had to tune him down due to external demands.

sounds like you are using cheap buzzwords to make yourself sound smarter, not that they had actual meaning to them

There isn't a single buzzword in that post unless you specifically object to 'bourgeois' being 'jargon' despite it being used in an entirely appropriate and understandable context.

What demands?
It was the obviously sexual innuendos?

looks like you are too stupid to understand what buzzwords are when people refer to them. I got better things to do this late in the morning than educate you so you can further this babble and play pretend. but next time you pretend to be smart dont make it so obvious

Among other things I guess, he just said that "We got calls".

I think it was this one:

soundcloud.com/nerdist-writers-panel/nerdist-writers-panel-97-jg

Theres no shame in admitting you didn't understand the post I can make it easier for you if you wish

depending on the animation girls in this show go from small to large breasts at the drop of a hat

lol wtf is wrong with rigby?

very few highly stylized cartoons look good at anything besides the 3/4 angle most of them are designed for

Mole you say?

>red chick leaves
>suddenly cloud girl is hanging out with mole girl

Seemed kind of weird she took red's friend and her boyfriend but okay

They always seem bigger from a direct front shot

go ahead, get it over with

Eileen was easily the most obnoxious character, only waifufaggots seem to defend her too much. She was alright at first but she kept getting more and more obnoxious, despite not having much screen time I still wish they didn't put her in the 8th season, it felt kinda unnatural because neither of Mordo's girls got anything happening with them and she didn't even do anything that important. Her scenes could have at least been lended to High Five Ghost who ended up getting even less lines this season because they stuck her in there. Her voice actor can't really say things with expression well either without it coming off grating, which I think is why her character got more annoying as she went on because she stopped saying straightforward lines.

i dont find her obnoxious, but I dont see her as my favorite either, what i can say i do like about her is the change she brought about in rigby, in season 6 you find out he is doing more and more to help her out and he is less of a wad.

She might be a hybrid. Maybe half human half mole?

I thought the show followed Gumball rules of reproduction where it's a coin toss as to the species you are between the parents.

Then the Regular Show finale showed us that sometimes kids come out as weird hybrids like Medecai's fugly bat bird children and High Five's half ghost kids.

I just thought she was a womanlet.

That boy on the left never fails to crack me up.

Did Rigby have a mexican grandma, what is that thing on the left?

He drifted in from an alternate timeline where Rigby went to the out of state school and met a nice mexican girl.

>drifted in from an alternate timeline
not this specifically but I have to wonder if Mordecai and Rigby stopped having supernatural shit happening once they had families, the montage was straightforward and having "oh shit i forgot my wife's anniversary and now i'm being attacked by an anniversary demon" would've felt out of place, but with the kind of world Regular Show has everything just settling down seems weird, but I guess it could be a metaphor

Holy Moley

Margaret's mom is pretty smokin

You mean his dad, her mom looks just like her but with bigger boobs

Margaret's boobs are bigger, where's that Just Friends screencap that user kept posting

Post out of context Regular Show lines

>toilet flushes
>maniacal laughing
>"I know it's you Death"

I have a crush on Margaret. Also fem mordecai

what gender are you? fem mordecai is trash for gender switching tumblrites

All I'm seeing here is a lot of furry necro bumping. Yes mods, Eileen is a furry mole anthro female. This thread is just furry garbage.

There's a notorious Eileen fag in the fandom, been there since at least Season 3, he/she avatar fags her sometimes and even made a video game based on her. Ignoring them or attempting alternate discussion is the best route, but I don't think you came into this thread to discuss the series and you clearly didn't come to discuss Eileen or her character.

>she has a tail
>ZOMG FURRRYYYYY MOOODS
are you even capable to think for yourself, tell me why you hate furries so much and please make it original.

>make it original
Anything he says has already been said before in every conceivable way, any type of retort has been used already and saying anything other than bare bones "it's trash/gay/stupid" such as laying out a reason would still get a "as if I haven't heard that before" response.

she also has more of an hourglass figure where as margaret is tube shaped torso wise.

Was? No. Has? Yes.

It's one of Muscle Man's kids

I'm not gay or into gay ships but I can tell you just based on their personalities that their expressions would be switched.

Remember when Margaret and Mordecai's relationship almost got cute?

If she's a mole why does she look like a half beaver half human thing?

They all look like a half human thing. Except for the humans wich are full human things

>made a game based on her

Where?

on tumblr, we've gone full circle bro

>the only people on Sup Forums who still want to mention this series are waifufags
damn it, why can't RS have a fandom here? shittier shows have bigger fans here, like TTG and even new PPG had a following during season 1

She's not a human?

No but Muscle Man is.

I dropped this show around when they brought back Marceline from college because i was too busy and slowly losing interest. Is it worth picking back up?

Excuse me i am dumb, i meant Margaret

>full circle
What?

What do you think is left after a show ends? Everything that can be said has been said 10 times over.

It's Margarine, and yes. Season 6 is rocky but Season 7 was pretty strong. Not many people have a solid opinion on Season 8 but everyone pretty much agrees it was an average/slightly below average season, if they didn't hate it. The thing I hate about Season 8 was that they went into it with the mindset that they were gonna go balls to the wall with a unique story, and right before they do it they got cancelled, so not only are you stuck with odd pacing and questionable episodes, but thoughts on what could have been.

For instance, Gene was supposed to have a bigger role in the season, his entire arc getting cut made some of the build up in Season 7 pretty pointless since he wasn't ever directly brought up. There wasn't anything said but something tells me the dome guys were supposed to be evil but after the first batch of episodes in Season 8, it gets pretty mundane with them.

Even then, Season 8 was the first season where there were episodes I didn't want to rewatch, I can handle Dumped at the Altar. Just go into Season 7 knowing they hype up a few things that aren't ever elaborated on.

Thanks for the response, ill probably end up rewatching it /finishing it because i dont know what else to do with my life and I remember enjoying moments in this show.

Adventure Time?

The same thing happened where i just stopped watching because of real life.

I got a lot more time now so i planned on continuing where i left off for both of these shows.

I thought they developed Eileen reasonable well. I also thought she was kinda cute.

It's not really furry

When did Benton Connor deactivate his tumblr? He had good fan responses

Hasn't stopped other shows, but with this one its like everyone actively tries to ignore it and discussion on it is discouraged. Shit RS got flack for has been hundreds of times more abundant in other current shows which have gotten more threads a month and people still discussing it, and saying you don't like those shows makes you a contrarian. Star and Adventure Time probably have Regular Show beat with forced drama, where Regular Show took a break and still got chastised for it, Adventure Time made it part of the final seasons and Star's main concept now seems to be shipping.

I just wish we'd have more RS threads because it's really the only show I can discuss positively here, AT's shit has gotten really bad and I dropped Star at Season 1's ending, I dropped SU much later than I should have, etc. For adult cartoons like Rick and Morty, South Park, Family Guy, stuff like that, I don't see anything worth discussing and I couldn't care less about Rick and Morty and Family Guy

why is him, his girlfriend and their whole families green then?

Mordecai looks like such an asshole.

because they all smoke weed and live unhealthy lifestyles, rigby has even noted hulk smells bad
oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/131453952057/doesnt-mordecai-ever-fly-his-arms-are-wings

Infected

Wait she's a mole?