Why do so many modern cartoons pick happy go lucky retards as protagonist?

>Clarence
>Mabel
>Steven
>Uncle Grandpa
>Billy

Its turning into a cliche at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XshS_6evfp4
youtube.com/watch?v=E2bTk1Alqyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not luck, it's skill!

>happy go lucky retards as protagonists

Proportional representation user, it's what MURIKA needs.

>Porky Pig
>Goofy
>Mickey
>Tweety Bird
Wow I wonder why

it's ok user
ill explain humor to you

>*plays a ukulele while farting*
>PEACE AND LOVE! TEE HEE HEE I LOVE BEING A PACIFIST!

At least that faggot has a wife

youtube.com/watch?v=XshS_6evfp4

>waaah why aren't cartoons a noS2 waste of time with kyut animeh grills

>WHY DOESN'T THIS 13 YEAR OLD WHOSE ENTIRE POWERSET IS BASED OFF EMPATHY WANT TO MURDER THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE

Are you the kind of asshole that gets triggered everytime someone points out humanity would be fucked, if aliens ever decided to invade?

Come to think of it, I don't remember SU even having a single fart joke. Jokes about dicks, erotic literature, teenagers hooking up, incest and autistic fanbases, easy videogames, but not fart jokes.

>Are you the kind of asshole that gets triggered everytime someone points out humanity would be fucked, if aliens ever decided to invade?
I don't need to point that out because that's ostensibly true.
>not fart jokes
It was an amalgam of all the cuck male protagonists in cartoons today not a specific example of one
part steven universe part finn and whatever

Happy go lucky retard characters are;

>Happy = approachable and endearing, encourages audience attachment
>Easy to lore/info dump on since they lack knowledge and intellegence regarding their own world
>Can cause problems and instant conflict aka 'ready made episode plot' through their stupidity and incompetence
>Other characters can easily contrast and bounce off said character

btw youtube.com/watch?v=E2bTk1Alqyo

*you don't need to point that out

Those aren't real farts though.

Because you forgot what kids-teenagers are like because you got older.

Kids tend to be stupid because they have little to no experience dealing with life, much less the issues steven has.

>he doesn't know what a raspberry is

>Why does Hollywood keep doing things that guarantee them a profit?

Because otherwise you'd bitch about them being edgy.

Because the writers are also happy go lucky retards, manchildren like Sugar and Hirsch, incapable of growing up and preoccupied with fantasy in the real world like their leftist ideals.

are you genuinely this autistic or do you actually fail to understand how these are fart jokes.

>blowing a raspberry

Does that even count? Hell, if it is a fart joke, it's slightly more subtle that your standard (which isn't saying much mind).

It worked for Spongebob

Is she supposed to be hideous to me or something? Shes overweight and likely ugly but honestly what kind of action do you think I'm getting and why the fuck are you here if you get better

>oh no they have imaginations
Of all the things you could point out you chose that.

It's possible to do it right. Also, Uncle Grandpa is an elder god so he doesn't count.

>he unironically thinks you can run a show while living in a fantasy world
Lol

I imagine it's because:

1. they're easier to write
2. they're more marketable to normies/children

The fact that you missed the point of the video proves how autistic you are.

because when they're portrayed as dead serious, people accuse them of being school shooters

/thread

Tweety Bird was never funny. All he did was sit in the cage & commentate on Sylvester's efforts.

You forgot.