This is the 2020 election map. Prove me wrong

This is the 2020 election map. Prove me wrong.

Once Mexicans are gone, California is going to turn red

You're OP, OP is a faggot, faggots are wrong.

All red, except for CA, which will be purple.

>Arizona leans red,
>Texas is solid Red
>Oregon is solid blue.
>Minnesota leans blue

That should do it.

>Implying California will still be a part of the U.S. by 2020

It'll be like 1984

When the country gets a real taste of Trump's policies and sees them in action in their own states and towns, many more will flip red. It will be 1972 all over again.

We're coming for Colorado. We're coming for Nevada. We're coming for Virginia.

>state secession
kek

could the republican party put another man into the election or is trump forced to go again

>Arizona leans red,
>Texas is solid Red
Demographics aren't looking good.
>Oregon is solid blue.
It's trending red
>Minnesota leans blue
Trump only lost by two points, its trending red big time.
This is an exciting factor.

Doesn't look like a Kanye win to me

Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!
Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!

Minnesota would have gone for trump if it hadn't been for Mcmuffin though

DC will be red. Trump will fire everyone in the current government.

Depends on entirely how well he follows through with shit.
>follows everything he said he will do
Reagan minus California and a couple northeastern states
>follows some of what he said he will do
map looks similar to 2016 final map
>follows none of it
he might still win, but likely not

this is a duck prove me wrong

NV and CO will be swing states. If Pussygate hadn't happened Trump would've won them narrowly and would've won NH and Minnesota.

this + Me-2 leans red.

You do realize that you need a respective five and ten point swing to turn the Southwest blue? Although plausible long term, we are talking about just four years. And this is after the deportations happen.

Minnesota could be a swing state but it depends how "rural" the demographics are.
Then again, I've been wrong before so we'll see.

that's a ghost eating a taco you faggot

Or he fucks up royally and everything becomes blue as fuck. Just playing devils advocate.

Kek confirms.

Trump is automatically up for re-election unless he declines it.

Whoops

mexicans can't vote here.

Trump closed the gaps in NV and CO; they're still swing states. As long as Trump doesn't fuck up really bad, he's poised for a landslide victory in 2020 a la Reagan.

I am 99,999% sure too that US will not change it's states in following four years.

New Mexico and Texas won't be as compromised once all the illegals are deported. Make Texas red again and NM light red.

NM was close this year. Hispanics care about jobs just as much as anybody else and they don't like illegals taking them from them. Without the illegals voting in that state it will go red instantly.