ITT: characters only hated because of their race

ITT: characters only hated because of their race.

Pity (you)

Bendis, let it go. You already jump ship

(((Political))) virtue-signaling =/= race/gender/etc.

i hate mysalef

Blue Marvel

deya all whyte dats raciss. you best be changin them all blac hnkey

As I recall people had problems with Ben Reilly as well. Nobody likes it when comic companies replace a character for seemingly no reason.

>characters only hated because of their race.
SJWs hate every white character for being white, I guess, so all of them?

Do people hate on Blue Marvel? The worst I've seen anyone say is that he's too perfect or he's boring.

I'm not sure if you are retarded or baiting.
Nonetheless kys.

You mean "characters who only exist because of their race."

Obviously

if she was white you wouldnt be complaining

troq

You mean racist characters, characters like Miles with the only distinct trait being black? That kind of characters that only retards like?

Unironically true

Because what most people SHOULD feel about miles is indifference instead of hate

The face makes it look like they couldn't decide to draw a man or a woman.

I disagree. His personality itself makes me indifferent, but he's tied to that infuriating venom blast shit, and most of his interaction become obnoxious with wanking him to be such a great and worthy Spider-Man again and again.

Can’t wait to see this reach 600 replies in a few hours

I don't hate Miles because his black I don't hate him at all I also don't like him, hes just a boring nothing character with no real personality

No, I talking about in-universe.

>is a character only liked for their race
Maybe that has something to with it.

Yes
No
Pure Sup Forums level autism than race
No
Not sure
It's the reverse more so.

Why would I complain about Kamala? Her comic is a source of immense amusement for me.

Yeah but Ben ended up having some personality and was pretty likable. Miles is just bland.

>Make Peter not white
>Give him all of peter's family and supporting cast
>Give him an OP move
>Call him a new character

For the record, his run where he wasn't trying to pull a single white female on Peter's personal life (superhero life stealing is fine), was actually great.

Sadly enough that’s true. If he was white, nobody would even remember that he existed.

I never hated miles because of his race, but because it was obvious that the race was more important than the character

spbp

If she were white then she'd 100% G. Willow Wilson's self insert instead of the hodgepoge of wacky paki fashionable muslim like she is now. I blame Sana Amanat but both of them are shit writers and deserve equal blame for their conjoined self-insert.