Is there anything more dreadful than Deadpool now being in the MCU?

Is there anything more dreadful than Deadpool now being in the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Avengers-Confidential-Black-Widow-Punisher/Movie?id=23928&s=beta
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Iron-Man-Rise-of-Technovore/Movie?id=6635&s=beta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Watchmen vs Suicide Squad crossover that Johns is probably pitching to WB right know.

The MCU.

>Is there anything more dreadful
Never getting Man of Steel 2... or getting Mos2 and it's campy and quipy.

>Is there anything more dreadful
They start making the Thor comics parody-ish to match Ragnarok's tone. (burn the fuck in hell waititi)

You know Ragnarok is basically what I want out of a He-Man movie, only more ridiculous

Japan will save Deadpool.

And I can't wait for this mcu Xmen shit to fall on it's head like everything else. Everyone is so positive it be ok but these dumbasses never learn.

They said SW would be Ok and now look. I hope this shit burns so I can see the reaction.

Ryan Reynolds is inevitably gonna get fucked over.

These anime shows, as good as they look, don't even come close thematically or spiritually to what these characters are supposed to be. Truth is, they're quite awful in characterization.

The Xmen anime did a great job thou.

This and live-action capeshit in general.

The current state of the dceu

Elaborate as I can't think of anything in the X-men, Wolverine series or the Iron Man or Widow/Punisher movies that was out of character for anyone.

Dreadful? I think its great! Hoping for Nick Fury to turn up at the end of Deadpool 2 and call him a MOTHERFUCKER

I'm talking about the recent ones, to be fair I haven't seen the ones you mention. I'm talking about that terrible anime where the Avengers are treated like Digimon and the new one with Kamala and Carol; they act like bishoujo characters and not at all the way they normally are.

DUUUURRR BUT DON'T U WANT DEADPOOL AND SPIDEY TO MAKE EPIC JOKES TOGETHER AND SWEAR, user? XD SPIDEYPOOL 4 EVR

Ok yeah agreed on that one.
Here is the widow/punisher & Iron Man ones.
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Avengers-Confidential-Black-Widow-Punisher/Movie?id=23928&s=beta
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Iron-Man-Rise-of-Technovore/Movie?id=6635&s=beta

Huh, that was definitely not what I expected. Saw the first 5 mins of the Punisher/Black Widow one and it looks pretty good, Madhouse is doing the animation... Nice.
Thanks for making me aware of this.

Why? CEO of Disney said that future deadpool movies will still be R-rated, and considering how cheaply they're made and how well-received the first one is, there's basically a 0% chance they're gonna fuck with the formula.

In return for some good movies and a bunch of mediocre ones we have seen the downfall of Marvel comics, the bastardization of their games, and the desecration of beloved franchises over greed and pettiness.

Does anyone have that comic of a stickman watching Deadpool in the theater?

Don't quote me, but Western characteristics usually don't carry over well in Japan and vice-versa. But yeah, they're terrible regardless.

Hahaha.

Well Deadpool did destroy a helicarrier.

Just a reminder.

It's so hilarious watching the DChads show up and take lame potshots like they have a pot to piss in.

So why did BvS need an R-rated Ultimate edition?

I'm tired of people treating Deadpool like it was a masterpiece of comedy. It was decent, better than the worst case scenario, but it still reeked of Waypool.

/our girl/ btfo by /reddits guy/

pooping your pants in front of respected peers

>it still reeked of Waypool.

Go watch some cutscenes from the Deadpool video game and you'll see some real Waypool.

I thought deadpool actually cared about kids?

>Deadpool gets the girl and has a happy ending
This and the gratuitous profanity kinda put me off. That and it being 90% flashback.
Deadpool doesn't fucking win. He has minor triumphs and he never gets the girl ..because he looks like bacon.
I did really like Reynolds portrayal though. Lot better than some of the voice actors that do Deadpool all gravelly and shit.

but hes supposed to sound like that, that's why his speech bubbles are different
ever hear someone with cancer in their throat talk?

I'm kind of a pleb

That's bollocks.

Marvel Comics ruined itself.

Besides, Death's Head >>>>> Deadpool.

No it didn't, it was awful.
Blade one was closer tho.

Taskmaster when?

Why do people think Spider-Pool is so great? It's pretty much two tedious extremes and one keeps wanting to fuck the other.

>He said not knowing full well that Deadpool will be on the Avengers.

Anyone else find that extremely weird? That thing was there with no explanation at all, and it's clearly a helicarrier. Like, there are the turbines to make it fly!

Yep. Not like Deadpool fans know that. Deadpool fans are pretty much guys who are able to say fuck you to anyone that gets in their way.

The film is definitely overhyped but it's still pretty solid for what we got. Though I don't know where people get the idea that Deadpool has to be R-Rated. Why do people think swearing is such universal humor? It's kind of lazy.
The best gag in the film was Deadpool breaking all his limbs on Colossus. That's legitimately the funniest part of the film. I have no faith in the sequel though. They already lost the original director, and they're trying to make a sequel to a pretty much open and close story. There's no where they can take this without making it feel really forced, especially with time travel and all that.

I hope soon. Who the hell could play that beautiful bastard.

It's knee jerk reaction to censorship. But it also gave studios the ability to push for more in terms of pushing the ratings.

Americans never had a problem with ultra-violence or sex in the 80's and could still get away without getting an R rating. There are several reason why but it boils down to two central points, the ratings boards are full of out of touch boomers and we as a culture has moved towards censorship so we don't have to think.

Deadpool is just a symptom, I'd rather see him introduced in an X-force movie as the antagonist who punks Cable all through the movie.

>The film is definitely overhyped
t. 12 yr old film critic

No one gives a shit about how finicky you can pretend to be on the internet. You're lurking Sup Forums, that automatically calls your taste into question, kiddo.