ITT: Cancelled/Shelved Sup Forums

ITT: Cancelled/Shelved Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY1nV5bDP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SjjQhLRbu-w
icv2.com/articles/news/view/7757/cartoon-network-licenses-gamera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this probably would've been shit

>Disney makes a movie about the exact scenario I've ever wanted since I was a child
>shelved

Great.

I think this is one of the last of the "Projects that have been on and off since Walt was alive" still hanging out on that shelf of canned Disney movie ideas.

:(

Worst offender

Did this show actually have potential or is it just waifufaggotry?

0 potential, had a similar "retro" style as My life as a teenage robot or Atomic Betty, but with British flavor.

Sorry you didn't get your giantess fetish movie, user.

giantessfags and macrofags absolutely btfo

Also literally anyone not looking forward to 3-4 years of sequels and reboots of Disney movies.

Why did you post a picture of the Emoiji movie?

Betty Boop has had so many scrapped comebacks.

No I wanted to have a cute little guy in a jar completely under my control that I could humiliate by dressing up in girly clothes each day.

Sorry you didn't get your giantess fetish movie, user.

nice me too

No, we are a proud people who know how to be patient. Our time will come and when it does, we will rule you.

I'm guessing you have a forced crossdressing fetish on cute guys as well user?

I forgot about that.

Was is it?

I don't know what's happening with this. I just know that if it does get made, Lauren Faust probably won't be directing it. :*(

RIO!

The only thing worse than giantfags are feetfags.

amongst many others

sony killed it over the emoji movie

Anyone know the status of the new Super Mario Bros. Movie?
Pic is fanart, not official.

>but muh lite fetish movie!
good riddance to bad rubbish

What are your favorite outfits to see traps or guys in? I personally like cheerleader, schoolgirl, fancy gown, and harem outfits.

Not much more than that Nintendo and Illumination have signed a contract and that Ilumination is just barely starting development

Hopefully Mario talks like he did in SMRPG.

I don't recall him talking in that game.

im stillangry about the original miraculous ladybug concept,it could have been great

I think he means the M&L games

He talked in mime. He never used words but was able to clearly get his point across.

i dont remember that,and i play that game two times

Disney could've continued with 2D features had his got made, but the stupid rightsholder wouldn't give them up.

>He talked in mime
oyou mean that,yes he does that on the paper mario ones too,i think is great

all of the above + girly swimsuits, oversized shirts that act as skirts with no pants, and loose sundresses

What's up with the Rescue Rangers movie that was talked about? It dead?

I hope it is canned so I can write it.

Felix would've contrasted better.

Imagine the closure that could've been.

You are truly my fucking nigger. Who are your favorite Sup Forums guys to imagine for such a scenario?

the fuck happened? this got a lot of hype to just get shelved. disney doesnt DO that do they?

Do pilots really count as cancelled/shelved? Technically they got made.

to be honest i feel little pity for them since they had THREE comebacks after long hiatus situations and they KEPT WRITING CLIFFHANGERS
at what point do you fuckin cover your ass and say maybe we arent coming back this time

Well, they did. And it's really awkward since Disney had a gigantic Gigantic presentation & exhibit at D23 2015 & Zootopia had that easter egg Giraffic.

it's closer to shelved since no one wanted to pony up for the animating costs

so i assume we havent heard diddly squat and shareholders were getting nervous so disney bought fox to distract them

Goddammit

As far as I'm concerned, Pau got scrapped in favor or a retarded chicken.

Too bad the reboot revival guy is such a major faggot and he either lies about knowing the planned ending or won't reveal it. He thinks the writers deserve to withhold their ideas from what few fans they have left in hopes of getting another season/movie. Even after all this time.

I don't know any writer thats been so shit to a fanbase. They want us to complain to a company when they could tell us the ending. They want to get paid and get into petty contract negotiation over getting the ear of fans who listened to them one last time.

Fuck the reboot writers, fuck those miserable vindictive assholes and fuck the reboot revival guy.

We just know Gigantic is shelved, meaning they are no longer actively developing it.

For fuck's sake, why do studios drop millions on production with barely an idea in direction? Why not read some fucking scripts & pick the best?

I liked the retarded chicken.

I see them more like short films. The possibility of getting picked up for more is icing.

>autistic man resorts to shadow puppetry to escape from his shit life
kinda surprised you guys weren't more interested in this.

That's not the fucked up part. The fucked up part is that Moana could have chosen from so many exotic creatures native to Polynesia like birds or turtles or seals but they went with two terrestrial farm animals.

Thinking like that is what gets us shitty movies.

>tfw youll never be trapped by femanons who dress you up in girly clothes
kill me

Also, I wish we'd gotten more of Tamatoa

This is literally the case, I saw a talk with some Disney animator. Initially both Pua and a more angry and aggressive Heihei traveled with Moana. Once they made him a retard, Pua stayed back but remained in the film for marketing purposes...I MEAN, because the crew "really liked him still."

At least we know Nintendo keeps a close eye on all their projects

honestly i would enjoy it with almost any male character, but i lean more towards an /ss/ kind of thing. i like the idea of taking care of a (literally) little boy around the age of 10-14 and dressing him up and messing with him as i please. i imagine that he would try to be tough and futilely resist but of course i would just be to big. tease him a lot, purposefully try to fluster him, let him watch me shower or something. as for specific characters, in recent memory think like K.O from or Lincoln Loud i guess. they just have to be cute and young

Not quite cancelled, but I did like Star vs. original concept of an insane little girl who thought she was a magical princess. I think there should be more cartoons with adorable mentally ill little girls

>Implying those are females

Be careful what you wish for user.

That being said I'm bi so I'm good. Tho I would want to be the one doing the dressing.

It's simple. Why waste millions on animation when the script is not finalized?

There was going to be a TY the tasmanian tiger TV show developed by Film Roman, but also a movie. But both of them got cancelled since both companies were not able to go forward with these ideas.

They had concept art for the TV show, which was posted in George Stamatiadis's tumblr, along with a summarised plot of the movie. The movie would have been more like an retelling of both first game and the second game with TY being a new member in Bush Rescue.

>/ss/
>straight shota
girls confirmed.
im going to go fantasize in my bunk.

Only boys can be mentally ill. Remember a certain cross eyed girl who earned the ire of soccer moms everywhere.

.guess they are tired of sudden last minute rewrites (frozen, zootopia) and want to play safe for the next couple of years.

One. Just one complaint from an SJW is all it took to make a shitstorm.

Pepe Le Pew is still supposedly getting a live action / animated feature film but it's been in development hell forever.

Description:
The movie is described as a “romantic french new wave ’60s heist movie” ala Band of Outsiders or Rififi with elements of "Amélie" and "The French Connection"

But then why greenlight productions without knowing where you're going with them?

i'm sick of gross dreamworks faces

I actually don't remember that

#metoo is going to destroy him.

oh god yes. though i have to admit the show as it turned out has more legs
haha yeah i remember the defense was that she was doing a voice based on her brother. so she assumed it was okay as long as it was a boy. which she assumed automatically because clumsy character. in a show with a 99% female cast

Pepe would never go over past the 1970s. I mean come on, he was always a massive creep.

eh he's such a one-note pony and would never fly nowada-
okay now i need this in my life
well you are probably thinking of the kind of girl that walks on two legs, see.

see being sane, I saw him as being anti-male if anything. Clueless, hitting on anything that moves, and always in the end getting his ass handed to him in some fashion. Plus the girl cat is depicted as constantly being terrified and annoyed by him. Pretty much how girls now are raised to be. If anyone's getting offended by ol' Pew Mephner it should be the penis-having sort.

I'm bummed that we never had a Betty Boop film in the 90s. The media today is just too cautious about sexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=pY1nV5bDP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SjjQhLRbu-w

If I remember correctly, one of the shorts had a villain heavily implied to be a rapist

It had a catchy song

What do you mean "one of the shorts"?
It happened often.
Pretty sure you're thinking of "The Old Man of the Mountain" or "Boop-Oop-A-Doop"

Yeah, the old man of the mountain one

>The Anime News Service is reporting that Kadokawa Holdings has announced that the Cartoon Network has licensed the famed kaiju character, Gamera, for an animated series slated to air in the U.S. starting in the spring of 2007. The American animated Gamera series, which will consist of standard 30-minute episodes, will showcase the giant spinning turtle-like character, who has starred in a series of 12 live action films in Japan.

icv2.com/articles/news/view/7757/cartoon-network-licenses-gamera

it's complicated, in the case if Frozen, they kept animating the movie, then whatshername sang Let It Go so well, executives heard that and thought "this is too good for a villain song!" and told wdas to rewrite the movie overnight.

Zootopia was apparently a case of "just do your silly movie, we'll get back to you later" where artists were allowed to do whatever they wanted.
but they are sometimes crazy people, and they go overboard with ideas.

I would like to see Disney do Philip K. Dick.

Task Force Shaman: A cartoon about a groups of teenagers who fight evil using cultural totems by the people behind Atomic Betty

a jojo reference

Cancelled because of 'muh cultural appropriation'.