youtu.be/z2d2SzRZvsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU
youtu.be/Eu_bKJ11O0M
youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD HAS SPOKEN

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

>wealthy, famous and powerful black man adored by many and often portrayed as God in movies complains about racism.

He's right, but holy shit...

It's not like he was born that way. He worked for the life he has now.

My point exactly.

We should have wrote in Morgan back in 2009 he should have been our black president

Fuck off reddit. This fucking cunt is still just a rambling black guy to Sup Forums

How to spot a CTR shill

Can't argue with kek

It's so obvious you're new that it's almost a bit painful
Jesus fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=N0p_pQ7PTYU

longer

>which month is white history month
>...
>Well I'm Jewish

>Do you want a jewish history month?
>Oh! No!

Mike Wallace is a living meme

Is a 'black guy' anything like a nigger?

Pretty good clip. I'm glad to see there is atleast one wealthy black man talking about how race isn't holding black people back, but rather their own false attitudes that the deck is stacked against them.

I never realized Morgan was so based.

And it's not a bad statement either. BLM could really learn from him.

Ah so that's where that "I'm jewish" drop on The Daily Shoah is from.

no discernible difference on the outside but a black man can think and a nigger is a problem

He's not the only one. I love Thomas Sowell youtu.be/Eu_bKJ11O0M

we should meme morgan freeman into office next

ben carson too

I'd prefer Thomas Sowell. That man knows his stuff.

When he isn't taking a nap, yeah.

Based.

And it's true.
The American political system fuels this anti-white bullshit. We don't ask about race on our census. As a result, we don't have affirmative action, we don't have insane la raza shit with our Bolivian / Peruvian immigrants, all our immigrants assimilate easily, from the British and Irish that came in the 19th century to the Italians or the Japanese.

In the USA the Mexicans get lumped with the Central Americans into this weird "Hispanic" category, and the darkest African blacks get lumped with the light mulattoes into the "Black" category, which fuels racial politics.

Don't get me wrong, whites are under threat here too, and dwindling, which is a problem, but at least we don't have BLM or any of that bullshit.

He did a Hillary Clinton ad. I wouldn't praise him so suddenly.

We turned our backs on God, so he turned his back on us

>but at least we don't have BLM or any of that bullshit
Well, you do have those "muh white geNOcide!" faggots spamming comment sections all over social media. But I will admit they're still not as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM

not as based as chuck