Is the reason they're continually shafted because of their implicit right wing nature?

Is the reason they're continually shafted because of their implicit right wing nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
login.medscape.com/login/sso/getlogin?urlCache=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRzY2FwZS5jb20vdmlld2FydGljbGUvODI3NzEz&ac=401
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM#New_York_Times_exposé_and_20/20_exposé
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implicit right wing nature?

you're gonna need to elaborate on that OP

No it isn't, and you know it OP.

>White
>Family-based
>Technofuturist
>From the 60s
>Scientific
>White
>Have children even though they're white

This would make them leftist.

If they were meant to be right wing in nature, they would be more religious than scientific, being uber about science and wearing blue makes them more left wing

Avengers are more right wing, they even work on the governments behalf and the scientist of them wears red, and is very America

They get shafted for the following reasons:

1. Rights issues with Fox

2. They pretty much used all of the major soap plotlines (Reed and Sue marrying, breaking up, getting back together; Johnny/Ben/Alicia love triangle; Johnny gets married/stops acting like a manchild; Ben ragequits; Reed/Sue have kids; Sue is single and openly flirting with Namor and Ben; members die; new members; Reed/Sue retire to raise Franklin; next gen verson of the team IE Future Foundation) and the backlash against Johnny/Alicia and the damage it did to Johnny's character, harmed the franchise to the point that they will never allow anyone to reference their marriage again. So they have hit the wall.

3. Exploration shit isn't cool and Reed can't do super science shit of any value/note because then it would solve all the problems

4. Too many people liking Doom over the main four

5. Everyone else is way cooler; only Ben has anything remotely considered cool about him and even that is debatable in the eyes of soyboys who find jocks icky/think of them as the anti-christ who need to be gassed like Moviebob

How are they "family-based"?
Having children and being white doesn't make you right wing. You're an idiot for believing/pol/. Technofuturism/science are pretty clear-cut leftist ideas.

It's literally just movie rights. But now Disney have them and Marvel teased them during Legacy you can expect them to return soon.

>If they were meant to be right wing in nature, they would be more religious than scientific, being uber about science and wearing blue makes them more left wing
What? Leftists have always been more religious.

The left isn't for science since it started hurting mentally ill transpeoples feelings

>Have children even though they're white
What does that even mean?

Christ, fuck off. Transgender people are happier post-op than pre-op. That's all the reason you should need to support their rights, unless you have a better alternative.

The fuck? No, the right is far more religious. The left is secular. What fucking country do you live in?

>this mentally ill person really wants to chop their legs off
>better let them do it, gotta support their rights

I live in America. Here, our leftism developed with the crazy religious Puritans while the secular people were more right wing individualists. Today it's mostly the same but the super religious people don't believe in God anymore.

>Transgender people are happier post-op than pre-op.
Empirically, this is false.

>le tumblr reaction
Okay.

lmao what? is this paranoia? I have never had this impression of the FF & neither does the general public.

>source: i'm leftypol as fuck & the FF are my favorite superhero team

Supporting Islam.

Feminism is pretty much a cult by now. Listen and Believe and all that. What's religion but having absolute faith without questioning.

It's like you didn't read what I said. Someone who wants to chop of their legs will obviously be more unhappy after chopping off their legs. The opposite is true of transgender people. Retard.

You're trying to apply modern definitions of liberalism and conservatism to people 400 years ago when really, the definitions have changed. *Classical liberals* (modern libertarians) were the secularists back then. Modern liberalism is a different beast and it's secular. Same with modern conservatism; it's religious. Examples: Republicans trying to ban abortion, ban gay marriage, get religious mottos on currency. You are so fucking dumb.

Oh, source? Since we're getting empirical.

>Transgender people are happier post-op than pre-op
source? I've only heard (through anecdotes etc) that most transgenders get even more suicidal post-op

Is co-running a sex cult that includes branding women's genitals a "le tumblr reaction"?

Post-op trannies have a much higher suicide rate

I just find it bizarre how stupidly you're able to misinterpret leftist positions. We don't "support Islam" over other religions. We support Muslims' rights to live and work and work in the US like the first amendment says they can. Fucking dumbass, Christ.

no theyre shafted because their powers, outside of human torch are shit, the characters are boring and shit and every good villain they ever had has become their own character that barely interacts with them anymore

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Suicide rates for post op increase rather than decrease.

Even if they didn't we shouldn't lie to ourselves to keep them happy.

Though this study is behind a login page, it finds a 90% decrease in depression post-op.
I know the study you're likely referring to (yeah, the Swedish one) that makes you think suicide increases post-op; that's a misreading, as the study in question doesn't statistically differentiate between pre-op and post-op suicide attempts.

In fact, let me quote a relevant passage from the study.
>For the purpose of evaluating the safety of sex reassignment in terms of morbidity and mortality, however, it is reasonable to compare sex reassigned persons with matched population controls. The caveat with this design is that transsexual persons before sex reassignment might differ from healthy controls (although this bias can be statistically corrected for by adjusting for baseline differences). It is therefore important to note that the current study is only informative with respect to transsexuals persons health after sex reassignment; no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism. In other words, the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality. Things might have been even worse without sex reassignment. As an analogy, similar studies have found increased somatic morbidity, suicide rate, and overall mortality for patients treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. This is important information, but it does not follow that mood stabilizing treatment or antipsychotic treatment is the culprit.

And I meant to link to this:
login.medscape.com/login/sso/getlogin?urlCache=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRzY2FwZS5jb20vdmlld2FydGljbGUvODI3NzEz&ac=401
when I referenced a 90% decrease in depression post-op.

>Modern liberalism is a different beast and it's secular.
What's your definition of religious? If it's beliving in God that's true but that's a dumb definition. When I say modern liberals are more religious the important thing to consider is that they're more dogmatic, less accepting of beliefs contradictory tl their worldview, and more hostile to heretics. They exhibit behavior that lines up with what we would call a religious zealot in any other era and their beliefs stem genealogically from American puritans which most will agree are religious freaks.
>You are so fucking dumb.
What about this concept makes you so angry?

What

Oh, so you actually meant that they're more dogmatic, not more religious. Protip: use the right word in order to correctly communicate what you mean.
I think you're generalizing and stereotyping liberals, especially in light of the fact that Republicans statistically vote along party lines far, far more often than Democrats do.

Post about the fantastic 4 being conservative, less than a dozen comments in and people are trying to say trannie aren't mentally ill because they kill themselves less after cosmetic surgery

By religious I mean strictly adhering to a religious creed (whether it's one of the "big five" or not)
>I think you're generalizing and stereotyping liberals, especially in light of the fact that Republicans statistically vote along party lines far, far more often than Democrats do.
I'm talking about liberals, not Democrats. Many Democrats are moderate or even conservative, though that's changing.

Chloe from Smallville is a high ranking member of this cult:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM#New_York_Times_exposé_and_20/20_exposé

But I never said they are or aren't mentally ill. I just said that letting them have sex reassignment surgery *does* decrease sucide rates, i.e. it helps them cope.

But religion is just a subset of dogmatism, and you'll have a tough time finding any experts who categorize political dogmatism as religious in nature.
In America, the liberals are 90%+ Democrats, and on the whole, the Democratic party skews liberal. Don't give me any of that shit about Scandinavia. We're in the US and judging our own political spectrum by comparijg it to a totally different country is stupid.

While conversation is great and all, I've got a great Eva doujin calling my name.

Have fun

>"I don't know anything about science"

>that's a misreading, as the study in question doesn't statistically differentiate between pre-op and post-op suicide attempts.
nice catch
can I get the title for the study? I don't have a login

thanks for the studies though, i'll see if I can read it somehow

Which is why most transgender suicides are post-op?

>right wing
>Scientific

right wing =/= far right Catholics

>4. Too many people liking Doom over the main four
This is the big one. Doesnt help that we have had good Doom moments outside of the FF books like Triumph and torment or Emperor Doom.

They need to make the FF team equally awesome. Theres only so many times they can reference Galactus. Have them go against Thanos, Jaspers Fury or annhilation wave.

Left wing =/= Crazy feminists.

Oh my god Sup Forums can you just fuck off?

Sage.

I know, most of the right and left wing people aren't antifa or alt right and don't support that