KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

>Multitudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK-mblgRKsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure my encyclopedic knowledge of anime WILL save me one day.

How so?

Are you retarded?
The whole comic is "strong wymyn who dont need no men" with buzzcuts.

Why does it look like shit? Is it a webcomic? Where are the demons? Why aren't they fighting 6 billion demons?

Though white Allison seems to be the most sane of the bunch, I think what green Allison is saying here is key. White Allison 'others' the giant one ("I can't let HER get away with this"), and that's her flaw. She can't accept that the things happening are her fault, which is why she tried to blame Incubus earlier and why she can't take back control. What she needs to realize is that they're the same.

Oh sorry, I thought you had something worthwhile to say about the latest page. My bad.

I really dont care for this introspective shit, its just too on the nose for me.

that being said i can appreciate what the author is trying to convey

>Where are the demons?
The demons were inside you all along

is that a jojo reference?

Everything is a Jojo reference. Even you.

What is white allison meant to be

Allison's morality.

I forgot how cute she was as a blonde. But long brown > all

>guy Allison

He is kinda hot.

Judging from Abby's recent drawings her hair might actually stay white.

>every woman is bi deep down
>everyone is bi deep down

Well I'm gay, so...

But considering servant fishgirl Allison is also in there I wouldn't really think too much about it.

That's just winter allison alongside Aheago Cio

Nah I think it's her pride or something. Something aint right about her.

He also posted this on twitter. It might not stick but he's at least considered it enough to try out different hair styles for her.

Well, that's what Incubus called her anyway. I think her morality is just kinda high and mighty and refuses to accept these other parts of herself as, well, her. And Allison is kind of a bitch to begin with.

It might be cliche but her hair should only turn white while in super mode.

it's hip to fuck BIs

Right. That's the first step to royalty. Accept all facets of your self in self love. Then realize that the universe is your self.

the body image panel is kino, never seen that depiction before

You were the demons user.

youtu.be/wK-mblgRKsM

Why is Cio such a little slut in this picture?

The obvious answer is Korean Drama saves the day. Channel the power of Yeonnam-dong 539

>Everyone is fish deep down.

When is she not?

It's been a while since I wanted to fuck anything in this comic as badly as I want to fuck green Allison.

because its best cio

>Allison learns to accept that the different aspects of herself are still herself and merges with them
>grow giant size as a result
>the two mega Allisons look like they're about to do battle, but she accepts white hair Allison as well
>They merge, resulting in a confident and fully unified Allison including Man-Allison. Story is now about a futa-god and her quest to conquer Cio's chitinous crevices

Try the weird fish Allison, maybe that one can help.

No, no, no.

The whole thing is a quest to find Kill 6 Billion Demons.

This is just kind of a lame departure from what was a really well paced sequence. Hell, how can Allison be blamed for backstabbing Cio when Cio specifically said their friendship was over and to consider her just another devil? Not to mention she's full of brainwashing poison from Incubus and THAT'S her fault too?

Fucking christ.

>This is just kind of a lame departure from what was a really well paced sequence
Not really.

> Not to mention she's full of brainwashing poison from Incubus and THAT'S her fault too?
Did you miss when she willingly accepted that?

What's with all the shitposting here

Can you specify the offending articles?

fund it

All I know is that in a couple pages Mammon is gonna show up and I'm super excited. I've been waiting for this forever.

inbr >already dead

And if it isn't, then JoJo has referenced it somehow.

The Ego, the mediator between all the rest, the "self".

Burning question guys: are Allison's pubes white now?

God that would be so fucking lame.

No, your pubes are the same colour as your eyebrows

>Story is now about a futa-god

VIRGIN lesbian futa god my niggar.

uh duh allison just ask the sailor moon you back there

slash her achilles

Agreed

does it have to be "Love?" I feel like "murder all other facets of yourself" is a valid path to royalty. Though Murdering yourself is arguably love,. You gave them an honorable end, after all.

Self love doesn't have to mean one thing.

Well, looks like you didn’t read the Vivec’s Sermons. Murder IS Love.