EGGS
E-DOUBLE-G-S-EGGS

Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Unironically this
Reminds me of when I was a kid making weird (but delicious) meals

>moon waffles

They're not as good as you would think
youtube.com/watch?v=27mUWs2wjPs

Up until the whipped cream, this. I realize it's a personal thing, but I dislike whip cream.

You better run, Egg!

The entire show desu

why did rebecca have to fall for the DEEPEST LORE meme

Steven Universe Season 1 was fucking perfect, the story was paced perfectly, the designs were on model when they needed to be, the characters were charming but flawed, steven was a cute kid, and the coloring was beautiful. Everything leading up to Jailbreak and the step into a more mature story was almost flawless. I remember silently losing my shit when the first hand ship arrived on the beach, it was like Vegeta and Nappa just arrived. It was like Dragon Ball Z mixed with Sailor Moon mixed with Tumblr and western cartoons, and it was perfect. Why? Why did it fall from grace like this?

why is that webm so comfy

Sugar is what happens when someone is taught all thier lives authority means abuse, when she got power she never used it and respect from the crew slowly eroded as they realized she would never intervene. I will say its not particularly pitiable other than the lost potential but it is a great example of the line between compassion and weakness

Oh i loved this scene

Wow, I feel like a total sperg posting this but that's the fucking air filter, something which doesn't get hot enough to do any sort of cooking on.

But user, eggs don't raise serum cholesterol levels in your bloodstream. Sure, they contain cholesterol, but there's no conclusive evidence to support the serum cholesterol increase theory.

Anytime Cartman starts talking about KFC, he makes it sound so delicious even though the last time I had it i threw up

You know what's an even better version of this my dad used to make me?

Waffles, butter, strawberry jam, syrup and whipped cream. Most delicious thing I've ever had for breakfast. Try it, Sup Forums.

Also, to contribute to the thread, this scene from Aladdin. I always imagined that bread to taste how Hawaiian Sweet Rolls do for some reason, which is probably why I ended up loving them so much.

So, one of those Egg Council creeps got to you too, huh?

I have a some burger recipe cards from this show, got them in Loot Crate. I'm a shit cook, but I should try them sometime.

Boy, I hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Because the writers didn't want an all-dominating story. As in, they wanted to be able to keep making whatever-they-want single episode stories, which they wouldn't be able to do if they had a serious plot.
Buuut they still wanted to have a serious plot anyway. So they still had world-ending storylines, but just always endeded them as suddenly as they appeared so that they could get back to more townie episodes.

Biggest example: the whole cluster arc. Which you may remember starting with an "Oh no the whole world will explode", followed by the crew going "We have no time to goof off, but let's goof off anyway", and ending so fast it makes you go "Wait so why was it presented as such a big deal?"

>theres a timeline where Sugar has a spine and every season of SU has the perfect 1-1.5 season feeling but also plot hype that has concequences while also staying on model
Sugar should have been beaten more as a child.

So, is it ALL chocolate like a giant baking chocolate or filled with something else?
I always wanted to know that.

How does it feel to pay for garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU

cheese turnovers looks delicious

makes me want noodles erry tiem

stabbed in the eye

fuck 'em all

No part of a standard automobile engine should be hot enough and have enough surface area to safely fry an egg on.

While the internal spaces of the engine may become heated above 154C (at which point the Maillard reaction begins), they don't stay hot for long (in fact they're not supposed to, when the engine is off - and when it's on they have that fan thing to y'know COOL THE ENGINE DOWN). In fact to safely fry an egg you need temperatures around 200C for about 5 minutes, and that's assuming you're not using oil to transfer some of that heat (otherwise most of it's going to be lost to atmosphere immediately). Depending on how you like your eggs, maybe hotter, maybe longer.

When the Chief says "if we can keep these down" he's not kidding, either. There's plenty of emetics in your filthy old engine, plus if they're not actually cooked you're basically just warming up some bacteria in a food source and then throwing that whole colony down into your gut to breed.

You could boil an egg in the radiator water (though I wouldn't advise opening it while hot, because it's under pressure); you could steam an egg (which is as good as boiling and uses the same timings) in a closed vessel placed over the open radiator, if hot enough to steam.

But you can't fry an egg on your engine if it's a standard factory-spec one, and you probably never could. In fact, even if concept itself isn't apocryphal (as in, nobody ever actually did it, but people joke about it), then anybody who ever did do it almost certainly didn't know what the fuck they were doing to their car.

You've got it all wrong user

Egg!

I know it says Sup Forums, but let's be honest, no food looks more delicious than the stuff from Miyazaki movies