AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Putin says Russia ready to fully restore ties with U.S.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmEWXseLRlI

archive.is/trd4T

>President Assad: Syria is ready to co-operate with Donald Trump

archive.is/zqTTG

>Canada PM says ready to renegotiate NAFTA with Trump

archive.is/49hKA

>Mexico ready to talk about NAFTA with US

archive.is/W6IJo

>RIP, TPP: Republican leaders have confirmed that Obama’s trade agreement with 11 Pacific Rim nations is dead

twitter.com/nytimes/status/796790790169260032

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QWspnSj7T0
rt.com/news/366177-european-army-security-juncker/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-ford-idUSKBN1342O5
youtu.be/VCykaPjrCWE
youtu.be/uaIJ5g9bUWs
youtu.be/nU615FaODCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRUMP gets that all things are possible and others are ready for re organized world

WHERE'S THE NOBEL PRIZE LIBERAL FAGGOTS?

Will Trump create world peace?

>TPP dead
OH THANK FUCK
Please for all that is holy kill TPIP

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

He already made our politicians to push for more weapon shops. We Dumeme now.

What is this Pacific Rim deal?

Holy shit its the TPP, he actually did it

Will Russia and the US be true bros for the first time?

youtube.com/watch?v=-QWspnSj7T0

This is flying under the radar but yeah, Republicans in Congress said that TPP is dead 100%. Probably they got the message that Trump won't cave here.

Faggots at Congress were ready to sign off on the TPP with Obama. Both GOP and Democrats wanted it with Obama or Clinton. Fuck them, glad TPP is dead.

>not even inaugurated
>already fixed the 5 top issues
>markets soaring
he can sleep trough the whole presidency and still come out as the one who got the most done

I want to fuck Rinko Kikuchi in the ass.

Please red pill me on the TTP, why is it wrong?

Holy fuck do you burgers ever get tired of winning?

BEARS WILL FLY WITH EAGLE

No. We'll never get tired of winning.

He's doing what Bernie supporters want to happen but they are protesting him because he did some locker room talk like all men do

I wonder, how far could could Trump and Putin take this USA-Russia bromance thing?

Is there really much to be gained economically from it? I don't know much about Russia's economy aside from the fact they apparently shit natural gas up there.

link??

WE HAVE THE BEST JAEGERS FOLKS, BELIEVE ME

> Europe needs own army, can’t rely on US forever – EU Commission President
rt.com/news/366177-european-army-security-juncker/

Seriously, where is Trumps' Nobel Peace Prize? He's already done more for world peace than Obama ever has.

HOW ONE CAN BE SUCH A FUCKING BOSS, HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

>only been president-elect for 2 days
>already done more for world peace and prosperity than Obama
Alpha as fuck

Can anyone link the YouTube video that remixed a trump speech about winning over inspirational music/montage?

>He's doing what Bernie supporters want to happen but they are protesting him because he did some locker room talk like all men do

hahaha this, and hes not even in office.

AHEAD OF TIME AND UNDER BUDGET

Build a wall to keep the kaiju out

It's truly amazing what cooperation can occur when we place ourselves as a fellow nation rather than an overseeing nanny state for the rest of the world.

>Is there really much to be gained economically from it?

It's Iraq 2.0 . Vaporize the middle east and loot the corpses. I smell saudi arabia fear from here.

>talking is funny XD

More censoring on the internet.

It was a secret trade agreement made by 8-12 nations for the sole purpose of making the US the kingmaker of deals in the Pacific. The deal wasn't drafted by Governments but by corporations. The United States Congress has nothing to say about the deal, only the top secret negotiators from every country, represented by corporations wrote the TPP deal.

It also undermine state sovereignty. Say Mexico bans something through their legislative branch of Government. A company can then take Mexico to international court and sue them because they're not abiding by the rules of the TPP.

The person who will decide the case will not be chosen by Mexicans, but by European autocrats who will be the arbitrators. Mexico loses in international court, is forced to pay the fines to the corporation, and then the product Mexico tried banning still gets sold in Mexico.

That is one of the MANY bad things about TPP and they already happened to poor African countries who took in the sweet European deals from the ever friendly European Union.

Nothing about the TPP will improve average citizen's lives, just strengthen corporations holds over multiple world Governments.

Many people oppose it for many reasons. For me, it's the fact that it will allow foreign corporations to sue your government for alleged breaches of the treaty. For a small country like NZ, this would essentially mean surrendering our sovereignty on all environmental and financial regulation to international capital.

Thanks for saving us, Mr Trump.

Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!
Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!

Instead of us locking into another Cold War with Russia we now will most likely work together to get what we both want.

Imagine an international copyright law, except instead of suing for imagined lost money from copying international businesses could sue countries for ANY low that they think hurt their profits.

Nobel Peace Prize incoming

same shit with TTIP and thank god thats also dead.

Still CETA needs to also die.

>not knowing what TPP is
jesus christ dude...

Keep in mind that one of Trump's first 100 day policies will be to unleash American oil and gas, which would actually hurt Russia quite a bit. They are already suffering from American fracking depressing prices.

Will be interesting.

How did he do it, Sup Forums?
Did we really do the right thing and save the world?

What will happen when """Trumpists""" try to piggyback on his legacy like conservatives abd Reagan?

>yfw Sup Forums helped avoid WW3

no he said ttp

Yeah right. He'll be smiling in the camera as he signs Big Daddy Trumps Big League World Peace accord and the media will be running pieces on how it's 2017 and world peace is unprogressive.

>avoided WW3
>started the race war instead

Savior of the white race in more than one way

Trump has enough children and wives of different age ranges that the blood of the Trumpreich will last for 1000 years.

isnt that the ultimate irony? Sup Forums has been wanting the happening for so long, but in the end we helped to stop it.

TTP was essentially the first step to forming a "Pacific Union"

Glad that shit is fucking DEAD.

Nuclear power, Russia is undisputably kinds of nuclear at the moment because they never had libcucks crying about muh ebil energy, Rosatom is using fast-neutron reactors that are decades ahead of everyone else.

Space tech.

Mediation with China. China is America's big rival, Russia is nominally bros with China, if both Russia and the US put pressure on China they can influence it.

I had endless nightmarish visions of the globalist turning north America into a shit hole labour camp and the other side of the Pacific becoming the new power brokerage of the world

TPP I meant

I've got news for you--we've been fighting WWIII for the last 500+ days.

Will Russia become BFF with USA and we will finally BTFO the chinks permanently?

"Ford vows to work with Trump after criticism of Mexico investments" - reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-ford-idUSKBN1342O5
Ford shitting in their pants, after Trump won, because Trump promise fuck them in the ass for outsourcing U.S jobs to Mexico.

feels pretty smug
who smug now?

Will Trump form an alliance with Japan - Russia - Philippines to destroyed China ?

it means no sweet lolishota doujins could be sold anymore, thank god for Donnie

>Russia is nominally bros with China

it's a mutual relationship at best.

Can we come to? I want chinks out. Hell bring NZ and Canada. Make Anglosphere white again.

>JUST

Day -119 and we're already winning.

The madman might be right, we could get tired of winning.

The world is not prepared

Trump has been shitting on Japan, he does not like the current trade arrangements and thinks they should buy their own military and stop using US troops

Japan is cool with this, they love Trump, want to re-arm and think they can get even better trade deals

lmao

Japan should want to get that contract nulled so the JSDF can actually be an army. The Empire is dead anyway.

Russians and Americans are basically the same thing with a different flavor

anyone who wants to destroyed Red China is welcome.

I hope Trump pressures China to assassinate Kim Jong Un. China is having trouble with Kim and a unification of Korea would be nice.

>It also undermine state sovereignty.
Fuck state sovereignty.

my cock twitched

this reality is the best reality

t. Donald Tusk

>Instead of us locking into another Cold War with Russia we now will most likely work together to get what we both want.

Kind of a problem to huge chunks of the world, since what Russia wants is to dominate every country near it either through conquest or fear.

We are both Multi Cultural Countries.

>a unification of Korea would be nice

Yeah I think people really overstate the level of brainwashing. At their worst the North Koreans are just uneducated. After 3 generations of feeding to get their epigenetics to catch up you wouldn't be able to tell them from a Southerner.

>a unification of Korea would be nice.
uh, best wait till that Occult Goddess bullshit is sorted out

we saved the world

youtu.be/VCykaPjrCWE

why are there africans in that video with Putin?

DONALD THE PEACE BRINGER

Loving it

And he is still not even in power yet

youtu.be/uaIJ5g9bUWs

>Obama wins
>Gets nobel prize of peace
>Does nothing but destroy the planet

>Trump wins
>gets nothing
>Achieves world peace

Proof that affirmative action doesn't work

So Rudy Giuliani or Trey Gowdy for AG?

>Occult Goddess bullshit

Redpill me on this user are they a neo illuminati ?

>Trumps victory (not even him personally) has convinced countries to begin peacefully co-operating with us before he's even in office.
>Democrats rioting in the street, assaulting people, and generally destroying their own communities in a childish fit of rage.
Will he get the Peace prize for this, or do you only get that by busting down a terrorist's door and blowing his brains out allover the wall while drone striking everyone and their mother?

Maybe you shouldn't have imported millions of illiterate third worlders to rip your continent apart so you could defend yourself.

Do you really believe they killed Bin Ladem that day?

we can dream
youtu.be/nU615FaODCg

>RIP, TPP: Republican leaders have confirmed that Obama’s trade agreement with 11 Pacific Rim nations is dead
Thank you, KEK!

Goodbye TPP, I hope you burn in Hell!

Imagine NAFTA only with 12 pacific rim countries

Trump doesn't need the Nobel Peace Prize. Trump will forge his very own, much more beautiful prize, can't get a better prize, believe me.

The prize will be a reinvigorated, great AMERICA.
And it will be given to the world.

I heard Rudy wants state department or defense, I would LOVE Gowdy as AG because he would lock her up so fucking hard

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

This is just... too perfect... so beautiful... SJWs crying, shillary loosing their shit and giving her speech the day after because she was crying, muslims running away from the us, Mexico not approving gay marriage, transexuals killing themselves because of trump, and al-assad being Trump's buddy.

I'm in a coma at the Hospital right? This can't be happening.

>2 days of not even being president technically
>world peace already
>h-he won't accomplish anything g-guys

Make America Great Again? more like Make Earth Great Again

This. Trump will start giving out the "Made Great Again" -prize for people who made something great again.

>corps can sue sovereign states for making laws
fucking this it's just fucking dystopian fuck
and there is also one for europe

>Obama gets elected

"Hay ur black and presiden so pls have nobell priz"
>"k thx"
"Yoor walcum"
>"im gonn go bomb ppls now bai"

>Trump purposely played up the "crazy"/tough aspects of his public persona and had the media cement that image of him in minds the world over, just so in the event that he won every other world leader would want to play ball with him either out of respect or fear.

77D underwater backgammon