youtube.com/watch?v=MkPsMlNqpJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just don't know anymore.

>don't campaign at all in Wisconsin yet fully expect them to vote for you
>get mad when they don't

Just change madam to Mr.
It's not hard.

Chloe has been crying silent lib tears

jesus christ has cosmo really descended that far?

Fucking lazy kids these days, no discipline

Granted, that's about all an 11 year old has to say. Just finish it with "Sincerely, a concerned citizen" and send it off.

FRESH OFF THE PRESSES

It was funny for a while, but people are actually now living in fear...this shouldn't be.

I feel like this picture is a euphanism for something

The only ones who live in fear are the ones who should.

>Stopped writing the letter because the president is a male

What is she, sexist?

Not really liberal, but it still works. She voted for Carly Fiorina for president.

Someone please message him he's a spic. He might kill someone

>Democratic elections
>Textbook fascism

top kek

Here's an ex-facebook friend of mine. On the night of the election when it became clear Trump was gonna win he started acting like a huge crybaby so I laughed at him. After I laughed at him he blocked me and posted this gem. A friend of mine who's friends with him took this screencap.

She is only regulary shaking not "literally shaking", so I think she will be fine.

>A lifetime of PTSD from being raped

I know rape is really traumatizing, but Jesus fucking Christ get the fuck over it bitch.

This

jesus christ

Who is Even Darveaux, do we know him?

she found out her CTR check was cancelled

Really could not give less of a shit. Should they have won, they would have been merciless, they even said as much. They deserve every shred of pain.

>this shouldn't be.

Well you know maybe if they weren't completely fucking insane they wouldn't be fearing for their lives because illegals are getting deported.

They deserve it all, it's beyond pathetic.

>Narcissa

You can't make this shit up

hahahahaha fucking sexist lil bastard

>the country is broken because my candidate didn't win

Sometimes I think that liberals would be happier living under a fascist

did she really win the popular vote

Not so much tears but rage inducing

Half assed females. Didn't expect anything motor desu

Do they legitimately not realise how racist they're being with their "empowering" shit?

>won the popular vote
>7% of the vote hasn't even been counted yet, including military votes
>Trump's projected to win the popular vote too

thats pretty damn cruel cronikeys

t. some ancient srg shitposter

>I know rape is really traumatizing, but Jesus fucking Christ get the fuck over it bitch.
pics or it didn't happen

Well if they are living in fear maybe they should fuck off back to Mexico

Surely they are only here for economic reasons since America is such a shitty place. In Mexico they can be surrounded by la raza

Theres a reason tons of cubans went for trump while the shitbag illegals are being all dramatic about it. They are playing to the sensibilities of pussies like you m8. They are manipulating you for their own benefit in a country they apparently hate yet are so scared to leave

Yep, the few edge lords sperging the day of the rope meme irl need to shut up. Just let the left freak the fuck out and be labeled as even worse than the 'Trumpeters'. I'm ashamed to be a liberal and associated with these idiots.

>on her desktop
Russians deleted it

Whole video right here. It's literally fuck white people, we din du nuffin, niggas, muh dik.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkPsMlNqpJ8

>Do they legitimately not realise how racist they're being with their "empowering" shit?

Their answer to that is it is impossible for them, or any of their actions, to be racist, because they don't belong to the dominant power structure. It excuses them from everything.

it's actually not a bad thing to hope for.
he is super cool.

bogleech is a hack
It's shameful I share so many interests with him

>Trump supporters are the brownshirts

>I'm ashamed to be a liberal

You're almost as bad as them. Being ashamed of your beliefs because other people that share them are retarded is asinine.

>I'm ashamed of being a white male... :,(

>Money
>Education
>Food
>Healthcare
Gib me

yeah had more votes over all but trump won key states. don't like it leave it. canada is waiting yuppies

Makes me kek because blacks in South Africa complain about that too. That whites control everything and are the dominant power structure despite being only 8% of the pop and dropping.

I'm not ashamed of my beliefs, no I'd fight for them. I'm just ashamed to be associated with people who whine and complain and try to paint themselves as lovers of liberty when they want to beat up white people and trump supporters.

all the votes havent been counted yet

it doesn't matter either way. its just speculation and bullshit liberal manipulation

tons of republican voters in deep blue states don't even bother to vote, since there is zero chance of winning those states. obviously, if it was just a national majority vote the turnout & the numbers would look completely different

Fun Fact, Narcissa is a guy who used to be REALLY popular in the video game speedrunning community. Alot of people liked him and he made bank off twitch. One day he decided to go trans and adopted the name Narcissa and has become a giant faggot ever since. Constantly wondering why people don't like him anymore.

didn't Obama win in the same way back then?

>People who are scared of gunfire and guns in general want to wage war against people who have dreamed of having a civil war since the age of 10.

>no.NO.NEVER.

Of course they would, everything is leading to a 1984 regime in multicultural countries.

>japanimation
No way this is real

>I WANT TO THROW UP
>I AM LITERALLY SHAKING
Why do they all say this?

>we should be nice to each other, reunite the people

>EXCEPT YOU, YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING GASSED FOR NOT AGREEING WITH ME

>liberals actually think like this

Russian living in London, I have half a mind to call the embassy and say she's a fucking spy so she gets arrested the next time she goes to see her family.

Trump is #notmypresident

Duterte is

I always thought speedrunners were mentally ill faggots who didn't know how to have fun.

I see I was right

Same with people who try to exploit glitches to complete a level 1 millisecond earlier.

Brian?

Both things you said are one and the same.

I'm a semi-famous speedrunner and I don't think I am a mentally ill faggot. At the same time I'm probably the only guy in the scene who is full MAGA.

Lol

Autistic counts

>he then farted on my hand
what the fuck

Is this satire?

>He then farted on my hand and ran off.

Holy fucking kek. Does anyone actually believe this?

Oh yeah then I agree with you for sure.

But yeah, point is Narcissa is a fucking faggot and should kill itself.

It's clearly satire, it's got like every meme from the leftists in it.
Reminds me of the post brexit one with people chanting BREXIT near a synagogue, the rabbi walking out and being "gassed on the spot"

HELLO BLUEGLASS

probably is, my father called it japanimation and said the term "anime" didn't really take off until the rise of anime becoming popular in the west in the 90s, and that "anime" was primarily used by the very few people who watched subbed or obscure stuff.

>carly fiorina

jesus user, i almost spit out my drink

>1/4 made this happen

ya, trump got less votes than both romney and mccain. he got the least number of total republican votes in like 20 years

the NoC were the ones who allowed this to happen by not showing up at the polls since the candidate wasn't black. half of the country didn't give a fuck. so why is none of the blame going in that direction?

Favourite lib tears?
All of them! Im not gonna discriminate any of them.

Hillaryous

((kohn))

not me

cronikeys?

"muh interests"
fuck off

>POC

I'm getting so tired of this fucking meme word

It's also the same thing as saying "colored person" for fuck's sake. How is THAT not racist by their own definition?

I actually don't know who is angry at who any more

>calling the POTUS a pile of shit
> wants gibs then they be aight
>no gibs das rassis