Convince me that Trump supports the gay community

Convince me that Trump supports the gay community.

Reminder that:

You can't support a community while supporting their inequality.

States rights is nothing more than a deceptively "nicer" form of inequality. You're still leading to many gay peoples' marriage right being revoked and letting people force their religious beliefs on other people through the government.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/poll-lgbt-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-n653491
youtube.com/watch?v=bmePrgRdRlQ
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hold some random flag for a PR stunt

SEE I'M TOTALLY AN ACTIVIST NOW GUYZE

He doesn't want to import thousands of people from countries where they toss you off of buildings
Not saying he's the best thing for the LGBT community but he's certainly better than the alternative

Campaign to make these states change their minds. Don't make the federal government force it upon unwilling people. And stop the freaking gay pride parades, that's what people don't want in their states.

>States rights is nothing more than a deceptively "nicer" form of inequality

I know fuck federalism and decentralized power as a whole am I right guys

2005 before being gay was "cool"

Gay marriage is a federal law passed by the supreme court. It wont be changed. Stop reading huffington post.

homosexuality is an abomination

I'm gay and I voted for Trump, definitely wouldn't vote for Clinton, she's a fucking psychopath who puts up the illusion of supporting "gay rights" and being "progressive"

Gayfag here.
I literally don't give a fuck about the (((community)))
They do nothing but make us look insufferable.

Nobody is going to bother revoking anyone's rights. There are far more important issues.

I don't believe in gay marriage, and I especially don't believe in gay adoption.

And I'm tired of being grouped together with LGBWTFSTFUBBQ+++

I want to suck cock behind closed doors and it's nobody's business but my own.

>Convince me that Trump supports the gay community.
Why do I have to do that?

What are you going to do about it if he doesn't?

Nothing. Faggot.

his son posts on Sup Forums therefore gay

>convince me
>but you're not allowed to try and convince me unless i approve of your method
Thanks for being totally closed-minded

Opposing the importation of people who intend to kill you is proof enough.

word

>States rights is nothing more than a deceptively "nicer" form of inequality. You're still leading to many gay peoples' marriage right being revoked and letting people force their religious beliefs on other people through the government.

Literally end your life, holy shit.

Point taken but riddle me this my liberal friend: how exactly is importing the most gay hating culture in the world by the boatload supporting the gay community again?

They're not being revoked you massive cocksucking faggot.

If you want to get married, go to another state that allows it, or better yet, don't live in a state that doesn't support you at all.

#RESTORE POWER TO THE TENTH

>Don't make the federal government force it upon unwilling people.

Oh no, I would hate to force my marriage and personal life onto straight people by virtue of....getting married.

Nice job poisoning the well there. You can talk all you want about how you want a discussion, but when you outright dismiss an entire argument before debate even begins you're just revealing that you'd rather virtue signal than open your mind.

His stance on muslim immigration.

self-hating gay begging for straighty's acceptance #2349827489247123094

concern faggot troll leave. If you truly believe Trump hates gays go hang yourself, you are a part of the problem.

You do get benefits (which does affect other people indirectly). But it's the right to adopt that bothers most people.

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for Trump being able to appoint two, and maybe more, justices that think like his chosen RM Pence does.

Getting married behind closed doors wouldn't make it anyone's business but your own either.

Marriage is not a right, civil union is. And even then that's debatable, as marriage is a tax incentive to create more tax paying citizens. If you can't have kids and don't adopt, why should you be allowed to be married?

>States rights is nothing more than a deceptively "nicer" form of inequality.
States' rights encourage diversity and I've been told for the last 8 years that diversity is the ultimate virtue.

>You're still leading to many gay peoples' marriage right being revoked and letting people force their religious beliefs on other people through the government.
Well you see, the government gives special privileges to people via marriage for the sake of rearing children. It is not so that gays can get a tax break for sucking each other off all day.

>when you outright dismiss an entire argument before debate even begins

If you honestly think leaving gay marriage rights up to the states, i.e the votes and feelings of straight people, isn't making gay people less equal under the law than straight people, you're free to try and argue that. But do you really believe that?

equality is a lie and stupid virtue to adhere to.

Marriage most important function is to create monogamous pair bounding, reproduce and have stable family units that allow parents to have long term investing in their children's development. This institution is so powerful that having a stable family is statistically the greatest metric to determine the success of a child as they grow up into adult hood.

Having gay people whoever loose sexual persons be apart of that institution weakens the integrity of it and though I will grant is not the cause of it (feminism and fault free divorce did more to that), it does contribute far further to its degeneracy.

So it short, no one cares if he supports the gay community because being gay brings no actual benefit to a nation. Open homosexuality cam only weaken it.

is Sup Forums fagland now?

every other thread is about gays or transsexuals

So infertile people or straight couples that don't want kids should also not be allowed to marry? I don't see that movement happening...

The government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all or involved in telling churches who they can and cant marry. Deal with it fags, you made the decision.

You misunderstand the purpose of the Federal government.

Unless you've actually read the Federalist Papers, then you need to shut the fuck up.

>You can't support a community while supporting their inequality.
Let's even out the ratio of gays to straights in the arts industry first.

Is there a name for this fallacy?

I agree, privatise marriage.

Test

It work?

It's called being a faggot

>tfw all the gays having suicidal thought because of Trump

Not all, just the sjw fags. Don't forget based Milo.

Why? It's more fun to see you limp-wristed faggots walking in the streets as if it changed anything.

Gas yourself, degenerate faggot.

>you can't support a community while supporting their inequality

That's wrong and I won't play your game where you win because we automatically assume your false premise

Hey faggot, you had equality before the court ruling. What you have now is legal privileges based on sexual preferences.

in all honesty, he doesn't.
Neither does he fight or hate it.
It's entirely alien and irrelevant to him, he only cares about trade, jobs, infrastructure.

Nobody care what you stick in your butt,faggot. Just do it in private,and don't tell me about it. Problem solved.

Infertile is an unfortunate abnormality and outlier to the obvious truth that a female and male human being can and probably will reproduce as is their biological prerogative.

Heterosexual couples who choose to reproduce, in stable economic and social environments, are a minority and while they might be looked down upon, they at least should respect their vows and not allow extramarital affairs to occur less you have children from that and all the complications that would occur from that.

Both these a exceptions to the obvious rule that Marriage is there to reproduce and promote successful child raising.

>gay marriage is a federal law passed by the supreme court

That's not how it works. Like, not at all. The court overturned DOMA. Which was, you know, the product of representative democracy.

I think we can safely /thread

>>You can't support a community while supporting their inequality.

You mean like taking money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia?

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/poll-lgbt-voters-support-clinton-over-trump-n653491

>20%
20%
>20%

>Prove X to me while using my own arbitrary framework of definitions.

Fuck you. Get back in the closet where you belong.

I don't care what gays believe anymore, m8. You're 2% of the population. We don't need your votes, and the left doesn't want your votes anymore because Muslims matter more to them now.

The era of everybody loving and pandering and fawning over you because you like to commit unnatural and unsanitary sex acts on a daily basis are over. You will fade back into the shadows of obscurity where you belong.

Marriage isn't a right

/thread

>You can't support a community while supporting their inequality
because you say so? what a stupid statement

The false accusations a good chunk of the LGBT community has begun to toss up is getting sick. Its like they're trying to freak each other out more and more and I've been looking the only major report so far appears to be a hoax.

God I hate how childish they can be... I don't agree with all your whackiness Sup Forums but the LGBT is really disappointing me.

Lesbians have destroyed the unique tenet of homosexuality/real gay culture because they want to get married and beat the shit out of each other. Gay men don't want to get married and I would argue all men don't really want to get married. Unfortunately for straight guys a stable household with two parents, one acting as caregiver while one supports the household monetarily is the best indicator of the health of the children. Gay men's place in society before lesbians started pushing the idea that they're oppressed and NEED marriage was being mischievous, deviant, and creative. Gay men never had the need or desire to become married; it's the antithesis of what men are: sexual creatures. The only way gay marriage works is if its an open relationship, cause you know that shit isn't staying monogamous.

Nevermind all that though, as a faggot I don't want to be pandered to. I don't want to be a "protected class". I'm not some weak faggot whose only accomplishment in life is that I was born/nurtured homosexual. I don't need some dykes speaking on my behalf. Keeping Islam, an ideology that is inherently anti-Western values, out of the United States in large numbers is the #1 reason why I support him as a faggot. There are significantly more pressing issues than whether or not I can invite the state inbetween/into my love life.

Take your Marxist bullshit with all the other faggots who voted for Clinton and go die in a hole.

>while supporting their inequality

So, you're sticking to the lie that he'll make gays less than equal when it was never part of his platform just because you want to dislike him?

Maybe, just maybe, you should use that fucking head of yours for more than sucking cock and actually read up on things before declaring that the sky is falling. Nobody gives two shits about you fags any more - you've got equal rights, so shut the fuck up unless we try to repeal them and go enjoy your vacuous Grindr hookup lifestyle and get on with things.

>I don't believe in gay marriage
Honestly,as a gay,i still believe that "marriage" should remain for straight couples since it has religious connotations.

But on the other hand,i believe there should be a "civil union" kind of thing that gives gay couples the same rights as straight ones (like hospital visitation rights,inheritance rights,maybe tax breaks,etc.)

>inequality

What exactly are you not equal in again now exactly? Oh right I forgot most of you faggots have perpetual victim syndrome because a lot of people don't jerk you off about your lifestyle or feel uncomfortable when you talk about your sex life.

You don't have to be supported. If tolerance isn't enough for you then fuck off.

This, I like how gay people pretend they aren't literally getting killed in other nations so they accept being treated like subhumans as if that's better.

10/10 fucking post.

Unless they stack the court with Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, and Rick Santorum types and then it's Christian Sharia Law for the next 100 years and anything haram is banned.

Thanks for your input, Milo.

R A R E
A
R
E

Limiting the flow of Muslim immigrants is a bigger boon to the LGBT community than they even realize and will probably ever appreciate.

nice post my dude.

Trinidad bro isn't rare lad.

This pretty much, Trump is pretty socially lib.

It's shit

It is to newfags/ameritards

What's with that attitude, Sweden? You produce some of the finest man candy.

Agreed

The Golden One is not for your homolust.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmePrgRdRlQ

>right to an institution developed for reproduction
>no ability to reproduce
Ok

Hi OP does this help? advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

Please respond, I have to convince someone in real life that nothing bad is going to happen to gays under a Trump Admin.

Did you know Trump critiized the NC bathroom bill and said he doesnt care which bathroom trans people use? He got a lot of flak for that from his own party.

He also had Peter Thiel speak right before him at the convention, where Thiel said "Im gay, Im a republican, and Im an American" and got a standing Ovation. Trump then in his own speech said he was going to protect the LGBT community, and he got applause from the audience, to which he replied "As a republican, im happy to have you applaud for that"

Yeah man your bill of rights and the 14th amendment are fucking pussy shit compared to state's rights. Lets say fuck the bill of rights and the 14th amendment and pursue state's rights to decide if their own citizens matter.

Fucking crock.

I don't know about you niggers, but I live in a first world Western country so I feel quite safe and comfy.

You have an issue with gay pride parades but you browse Sup Forums.

This is proof you're the one who is doing mental gymnastics.

Who gives a fuck if people wanna walk down the street naked. Quit tryna shield your kids, they'll end up in their basement browsing Sup Forums.

He's not against gays either fuckwad

>You have an issue with gay pride parades but you browse Sup Forums.
Sup Forums isn't walking around main street covered in dildos wearing a thong.

Children shouldn't be seeing grown men sticking Baby Jesus dildos up their pooper in broad daylight.

So which is it? Socially liberal people should just breathe a sigh of relief that he was actually a liberal the whole time? And Sup Forums will choose to believe that he was actually 100% serious his whole campaign? So both sides will believe that he was on their side and he's just this chameleon everyman candidate whose positions on the issues are whatever we want them to be? It's like 2 people look at the same painting and see different things?

And when that happens in places like SF, the kids are kept away. It's called freedom. And quit trying to control your kids, it'll just make them hate you in the long run.

>You can't support a community while supporting their inequality.
Why not? You're assuming everyone in the gay community supports those efforts, when that's not really the case.

SO you're admitting you have an insecurity that you can't deal with? It's okay for you to look at it in private, but when you have to see it in public, you turn into a cuck?

Pretty brilliant, huh. The guy is a narcissistic sociopath who will say anything to anybody to get his way. And y'all fucking fell for it. Ha fucking ha. You're going to be sorry you twats ever memed him into power.

Show me a gay pride parade in America with people shoving dildos in other people's poopers.

>the kids are kept away
*citation needed*

>Gay Uncle Tom
Is how that post read to me

>not knowing which poster you are responding to
Different guy newfag. We have IDs, learn to check them.

That's not how it works. You provide evidence kids are exposed. You're inversing the onus, and that's bullshit.

Who gives a fuck.

Election's over. Based Trump and Mike Pence are in the White House. Get back in the closet you fucking fag before we shock your ass.

he supports the gay community, a community which is made up of americans of all creeds and colours who just happen to be gay. who have many concerns beyond their sexuality which turmp will aim to resolve.

he doesnt support LGBT a movement consisting of mentally ill people who have serious special snowflake syndrome, whose entire identity is based on their sexuality, who have no boundaries between whats a personal choice and whats a mental illness.

if you are a well functioning human being who happens to be gay trump supports you. if you think dragonkin is a gender he doesnt.

>States rights is nothing more than a deceptively "nicer" form of inequality.
So natoinal borders are just "nicer" forms of inequality

If you don't respect state's rights, then why respect ANY community border, not the least of which are the family or "safe spaces".

Get out, you fucking globalist piece of shit.

Brazil's shitposting today is approaching Australia-tier.

>You provide evidence kids are exposed
I just did...

Google it yourself, I aint posting more wank material for you.