When you hear a voice actor from a kids show in an adult show/game

>when you hear a voice actor from a kids show in an adult show/game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXX6Qny-vEk
youtube.com/watch?v=QvWdR4saLWw
youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=7GL8TZ8qr0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You imagine manhandling their tiny body?

Who is this qt?

my waifu

>Hey, what's the title of Whitesnake's 9th album?
>...Slide It In!

yeah , hearing Razer in Fallout New Vegas was a funny experience

NOW CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN

You don’t have the 5s to make me do that.

Best explosive rori-ko, Megumeme

youtube.com/watch?v=rXX6Qny-vEk

best explosive meme loli

>when the voice actress is also qt

Weirdest one was hearing Fred from Scooby-Doo call someone a son of a bitch on Family Guy.

is this show actually good or is it just popular because of the loli waifu

are you me?
this is basically the only reason i like triptank

>young girl character
>sexy voice

>tfw when you find out the actress is an old hag

>when you hear Nyanners finally get her big debut
youtube.com/watch?v=QvWdR4saLWw

>"I saaaaaid.... make me penis-butter and vajelly sandwich, BITCH."

>all those adult male voices

Pretty good actually. Dunno how it'd hold up on Sup Forums but Sup Forums seems to like it

>Sup Forums seems to like it
That's not exactly a strong argument for its quality

Friendly reminder that RUNKA-CHUNK SMASH voiced 2017's best butt

Is this real?
Even if I was never a fan of Pokemon, I still felt deeply disturbed by this

Sadly, it is

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw
sweet

Watch the first epsiode and then decide m8.

Still flustered about ancient Newgrounds forum drama? Let it go already.

>she was in xra

"Now cluck like a chicken."

I bet Dan Green didn't even get paid to dub Bible Black
He just showed up one day and just did it

He didn't even show up. They just recorded his everyday life and synced it up with the show.

Is this Loss?

You ever played the Splatterhouse remake? It's a different kind of weird to hear the literal voice of Negaduck call someone a "raggedy little fucker."

I'd never heard Jim Cummings curse so much.

>the public reaction
>"what!?"
>"the fuck?"
>"no!"

it's even weirder when you remember he also played winnie the pooh.

This is one of those works made by an author of the many that was fully disgusted with SAO author idea of an "live in a mmorpg" thingy (He also happens to be friend with another author that hates SAO, the living in pure pain and despair isekai, Re;Zero btw) but in his case He portays it in a rather realistic way that once you actually get into you understand that live in such world is just pure pain when your whole team is a full blast group of hopelessness (a HikkiNeet, a hopeless idiot goddess, a literal crystal cannon, an ultra masochist damage sponge)

Its a blast.

So, here's the pitch. Guy dies an embarrassing death so stupid that the universe never planned for it, so he is in a grey area as far as the afterlife is concerned. These sort of exception cases happen, and to handle it the afterlife goddess working his case says he gets to go another world, this time a fantasy land, instead of the usual afterlife options to live out his remaining life. See, said fantasy world is currently getting fucked over by big bad evil demon lord, so its not getting as many reincarnation requests because no one wants to live there anymore. You get to live again, you get to take an OP gift of the gods with you, and please kill the demon lord with it while you are down there so we can fix this.

Because he is a petty, terrible person who is feeling abused by this he picks the goddess working his case as his 'gift'. Which 1: she is supremely unhappy about and 2: turns out to be a fucking terrible idea not only because she is borderline retarded but because her godly powers are fucking worthless. You got a dead guy you want guided to the proper afterlife? Sure. You want divine wrath to smite your enemy? You should have picked another goddess.

So having been handed this opportunity to become a famous adventurer, our brave MC decides that the starting town he got plopped in seems safe enough and resolves to never, ever leave it. He only gets roped into some minor adventuring because he has no useful skills to make a living with, beyond picking up a bunch of other losers no one wants to adventure with and moneyballing his way to victory by turning their stupid gimmicks and weaknesses into strengths. Meanwhile, everyone involved is an incredibly petty and terrible person.

So basically what happens if you put /tg/ into a real life rpg.

Our lineup of very special idiots includes:

Kazuma: Protagonist, dumbass, and all around layabout. First to run for any danger, usually the one who has to fix whatever mess they cause. Becomes slightly more useful over time.

Aqua: Afterlife goddess, drunk, so stupid its embarrassing and if it wasn't for the fact that she could bring people back from the dead (not under her own power, mind you, but by bullying the shit out of the afterlife goddess that is filling in for her now that she is down on the mortal plane) she wouldn't be worth the air she breathes.

Megumin: "eccentric" girl that refuses to cast anything but giant fucking explosions, and because she only wants the biggest and the best explosions blows all of her mana for the day on it every single time. Kill one thing super dead, and then pass the fuck out. So pretty much as much a danger to her own allies as her enemies, and worthless for any kind of real adventure, or even a fight indoors.

Darkness: Big blonde knightly girl who is only in the business because she is a massive masochist. She could swing at a literal house and still manage not to hit it, but she is the first in line to take any damage or punishment. Even when that could have been easily avoided. And she enjoys it way, way too much. More than a few enemies back out of the fight not because they couldn't win, but because Darkness just made it too goddamn weird for them.

Yes.

Yes. Its awesome

COCK A DOODLE DID

Oh damn that actually does sound fun. thanks user Ill check it out.

he isn't, Newgrounds is just a distant nostalgic memory for anyone involved back then.

>when you hear an adult actress in a kids show
I love seeing Princess Clara's lines come from the smart horse's mouth.

you can really tell Jim was having a blast, for example during one of the splatterkills in which Rick decapitates a monster by shoving and ripping its head over and over, the mask say "look I'm getting head" and then laughs in the most natural sincere way possible in which you can totally tell Jim was laughing his ass off at the line.

I M A G I N E

All

Buttercupfags be like
youtube.com/watch?v=7GL8TZ8qr0U

>captcha: worth 2800
it sure is.

>at my relatives place for Christmas >cousin’s playing a video game
>I’m hanging out in the same room looking at my phone or something
>hear Rigby from regular show shout “GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN!”

The Darkness 2 ?

Was that game any good? It's pretty unknown but seems like most people who did play it liked it.