Don't mind me, just the ONLY good Dr. Seuss adaptation coming through

don't mind me, just the ONLY good Dr. Seuss adaptation coming through.

that roo milf was hot as fuck. so was her son

That movie is very good.

There's something wrong with you. I don't have a problem with hot anthro chicks, but she was basically Umbridge.

>don't mind me, just the ONLY good Dr. Seuss adaptation coming through.
>the ONLY good Dr. Seuss adaptation

The movie sucked though. Jim Carrey is a shit VA.

This. Obnoxious and dated, collection of bright CGI blobs with no chill.

I can't quite get into whiny middle american women on soapboxes, but if you're into that good on you.

The Grinch ('60s) = Halloween in Grinch Night >> The Grinch (2000) = Gerald McBoing Boing >>>>>>>> Horton Hears a Who > Most Venereal Diseases > The Lorax > The Cat in the Hat

The Grinch ('66) = The Lorax (72) > Horton hears a who (70) > Butter Battle Book = The Cat in the Hat (71) = Halloween in Grinch Night >The Hoober-Bloob Highway = Pontoffel Pock, Where Are You >> Daisy-Head Mayzie >>> The Grinch (2000) >>> Most Venereal Diseases > The cat in the hat (2003) = Horton hears a who (2008) >>> Leprosy and cancer > The lorax (2012).

you're a meme, Mr Grirch

This sums it all up pretty nicely.

my mistake, the only OTHER good Dr. Seuss adaptation

>cat in the hat over Horton

you're mentally ill.

Not the guy you're responding to, but Cat in the Hat is so bad and cheesy it can gain watch-ability. Mike Myer's mugging to the camera and the ridiculous set design are also interesting to watch under the influence.

Horton is just plain unfunny and obnoxious.

>vulture shows up
>they're bad

Why do people always do this?

Disney’s Jungle Book got it right by making the vultures bros.

You're wrong, but I respect your opinion.

Where does the Looney Tunes version of Horton Hatches the Egg fit on this list

actually I made a mistake and i forgot to add it.
It should go above Horton hears a who from the 70's but below the Lorax and the Grinch.

I put the cat in the hat as equal to horton (at least in the newer versions) And in the old version i put Horton over the Cat.
What are you talking about?

The Cat in the Hat 1971 > Every dumbass Dr. Seuss adaptation you're about to suggest

This, what the fuck OP.

This

That's not the Live action Cat in the Hat movie with Mike Myers.