Electoral College

Anyone else kind of worried that the electoral college might actually vote Clinton in? I'm gonna be nervous until Dec 19th, who knows what kind of shit might happen. The whole popular vote thing is kinda fuckin with me

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Campus-Safety-Sex-Assault-Drug-Weapons-Arrest-Interactive-Map-Investigation-274356501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for correcting the record

What retard would come up with this kind of image?

There would be literal civil war. Even Obama would tell them not to do it if he got a whiff of it.

Is that actually true or is it bullshit?

Might be one or two faithless electors somewhere but it's unlikely. He won bigly and everyone has conceded it. There would be massive chaos if they defected and the electors would probably be dead in days.

No, I'm not. Hillary won by too little of a popular vote margin, and Trump won by too much of an electoral margin.

Hillmissiles need to pipe down before big Don lays his pipe down

Dude.

We elected Sup Forumslacks and r/The_Donald browsers basically to vote for our interests in the meeting.

Fucking hell, white man, are you for real?

Why should 100 counties with 10 people each outweigh the votes of 10 counties with 10,000 people each?

They wouldn't. The transition team is already underway.

regarding OP's pic. life in blue zones is decidedly better.
this is why people in grey vote stupid, because they never lived the good life.
butthurt dickhead vote won the election because they're jealous of city folk

No, nobody lives out there. It's a barren wasteland.

If the Republicans did that it would bring about a collapse of the system

>life in blue zones is decidedly better
Yeah, sky-high murder rates, insanely high standards of living, rent controlled apartments and tedious white-collar jobs that make you want to kill yourself is the high life.

Stay buttmad, faggot. Meanwhile, on my 40 acres of land in Alaska, I have a beautiful wife, 4 amazing children, a spacious home, and lots of rewarding, useful hobbies.

But hey, at least you've got a bunch of different shitskin cuisines to choose from since you're too stupid to learn to cook for yourself!

why should my political system bend to serve the needs of people living in the middle of nowhere that add little to no value to society?

because americans aren't commies

Because the idea is that the entire country should have a say in the vote, not just a few heavily populated areas. Heavily populated areas which, of course are full of people with different needs wants and desires than more sparsely populated, rural areas.

She conceded OP, stop being a faggot.

So if there was a population shift back out to the country, are you saying the electoral college system would need a massive overhaul to avoid rural areas raking in 95% of the vote every election?

Here I thought CTR left for good. Good to see you're here forever.

have fun with that.. we have a thing here called airports they take us all over the world lol

Alaska has airports you fucking idiot.

That life sounds so comfy, Wish I didnt like the degenerate lifestyle so much.

0% chance
>CTR's last gasp

Alaska literally has THOUSANDS of PRIVATELY OWNED airports you fucking mongoloid.

Literally the only thing you have in your shithole cities is crime, shitskins, high taxes, and lots of bread and circuses to keep retards like you in ignorant bliss.

I'd tell you to try actually living a fulfilling lifestyle for once, but you'd probably have to get a permit for it, have it notarized by three different city agencies, and file it with the local police department.

she already conceded, this is delusion on a scale never seen before

1) There will never be such a population shift. History shows us over and over that people move from the country to the city, not vice versa.
2) If that did happen the effect would flip. The highly populated states will never have the power to steamroll the low-pop states. California will never drown out Montana, and a hypothetically super-populous Alaska would never drown out Connecticut. That's the point of the system, is division by regional interests.

Not the guy you responded to, but I wish I lived in Alaska. Went fishing up there last summer. Definitely my favorite state.

It literally can not happen because Clinton has conceded which means she's formally dropped out of the race. Trump is the elect, nothing can change this short of, god forbid, him dying and even then that just means Pence becomes president

It's over, the Democrats are literally out of power for the next four years

>electorates are chose by the winning party

Just quit cold turkey senpai. I used to do nothing but play video games, jerk off, and smoke pot when I was younger. I thought they were super fun so I never bothered getting any hobbies.

That was until I turned 16 and my father told me my lazy ass was not only going to get a job, but I was going to learn a trade as well. He gave me the choice between either helping him fix up a '75 Corvette he was working on, learning woodworking, or planting a garden and caring for it.

18 years later, I have my own personal woodworking shop, a spacious garage where I keep that same '75 Corvette in good shape, and a garden for my fresh vegetables in the summer.

It's a very fulfilling life. Hedonistic pleasures will never feel as good as coming home dead-beat tired and lying down next to your wife, knowing you accomplished things that day.

0.00 shekels have been deposited into your online betting account

CTR is now closed as the Saudis found it to be unprofitable. Enjoy your gambling experience

>That's putting your perspective that you are land and not people.

Some of those squares might only have hundreds of people, where as others might have hundreds of thousands.

Why do you think a hundred people should have the same say as one hundred thousand

Electoral college works, sometimes

We are suppose to be a Union of 50 states
Why does one state get more votes just because it has more people

>muh electoral college
It's trash and disenfranchises voters.

>50% voter turnout
>80% of the votes cast don't mean shit

I love how it mirrors this map

Almost anything shitty that happens in the us the data maps will mirror it. Poverty, abortion, rape, etc.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Campus-Safety-Sex-Assault-Drug-Weapons-Arrest-Interactive-Map-Investigation-274356501.html

Because the concerns of the 10 people counties are very different from those of the 10000 people counties, and this forced the federal government to listen to them too.