Canadian Election

We need to get some of the meme magic on our side lads.

Who are we going to meme into conservative leader?

What are we going to do if dems immigrate en masse and swamp us into liberal shit hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Ou8RqqzDU
youtu.be/SOwM9UT5_5E
donate.conservative.ca/membership
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he is /ourguy/

I dunno

I've been eyeing up trost, probably won't win but at the very least we can show the social conservatives have a presence.

Also liking leitch, just because of the fact that she wants to bring conservationism into schools, which would be nice to combat the liberal brainwashing going on rn

The only way we dethrone weedman is someone with star power. We just need to make an effort into memeing the redpill down O'leary's throat and getting him the conservative leadership.

How do we gather enough meme magic?
Idk if anyone outside of Canada gives a shit, since we aren't nearly as relevant as Brexit or the US election to the rest of the world

If we can keep the streak alive with Le Pen in France and the uncucking of Germany Canada will be the logical next step for everyone on this board. We just need to tick things off of the to-do list and focus all of our energy on one thing at a time.

>globalist
>jewish
>loser who wants to be trump so bad

Fuck off retard.

Oh shit hes actually a crypto.

this is why we have these discussions .

>uncuck germany
Good luck.
After France leaves the EU Germany is going to push that shit even harder to hold countries hostage.

We Can Rebuild Him!!

So which candidates oppose the Carbon Tax? i know Leitch does.

He's like Trump except he's not a nationalist, he loves immigration, and he only cares about money. So he isn't really like Trump at all.

>liking leech the pro-TPP pro-mass immigration butch lesbian who inexplicably mentions Trump for no apparent reason

Do we have any redpilled non cucked candidates? we need someone who's better than Trudeau.

Maxime is the conservatives best choice, at the present moment.

Kellie's integrity test is brilliant and well-supported but is an untenable position to hold and will drive independents away.

Maxime's got the quebecois thing, businessman/lawyer, worked in many important ministries, well-educated, etc.

o'leary is a true meme and we aren't at the stage of him being a trump-north, yet.

Maybe in 2019 i'll sing a different tune but ATM our best bet is maxime.

i'm saying this is a two-time donor for Chris Alexander.

Yeah. The sad thing is that it's the Conservatives' election to lose, and based on the leadership debate last night, they're fully committed to losing it.

doubles confirm

>wannabe Trump imitator
>worst investor on the show
>wants to increase immigration even more than Trudeau

Fuck off.

did chris alexander handle the refugee thing alright ?

i saw the media tried to pin little alan kurdi's death on him.

He's a total cuck like the rest. They even have a poo-in-loo called "deepblack oblong" (presumably named after what he saw in the loo) ffs

Leitch is just a flip-flopping opportunist. She literally fake cried on CBC over her own barbaric practices hotline.

She just does whatever she thinks will work at the time. Don't trust her pro-TPP lies and attempts to co-opt Trumpism in Canada.

He wants increased immigration to 400,000 a year with 40.000 refugees a year and he wants for pander to natives who want gibs.

he's a total cuck

You guys realize conservatives want immigration too right and are probably as liberal as democrats.

You need to forge a new party.

oh they did.

I spoke to Alexander afterwards and he was seething under the surface but kept a cool face.

But CBC had a concerted effort with the NDP and liberals to commit character assassination on the poor lad. He is a hard-working diplomat who was deep in the yugo wars and russia in the late 90s/early 00s.

they did in order to gain the contested seat of Ajax/Pickering, which is 60/40 every election but is usually conservative.

The CBC acknowledged their lie and apologized but the damage was done.

I forever hate the CBC for fucking my hometown over as well as fucking with the election b/c weedman promised them 900 million more neetbuxs.

He's a pro-immigration globalist. He'll never get my vote

Honestly, is there even any difference between the Cons and the Cucks anymore?

This user gets in.

The conservative party got a fatal blow with the Reform fucks and finally died with Harper left with nobody else competent enough to keep it together.

We need a new party that actually wants to stop TFW/Immigration/TPP.

Is Brad Trost /OurGuy/ ?

>Running as a social conservative, opposes a carbon tax, transgender bathrooms, tax increases generally, assisted suicide and abortion, deficit financing, and legalization of marijuana. Has been outspoken against abortion and against same-sex marriage and argued unsuccessfully at the 2016 Conservative policy convention to retain the party's definition of marriage as "the Union of one man and one woman".

Im thinking Mad Max.

Can't really find too much info on Alexander's views, someone want to inform me?

Waaaaaaaaay too socially conservative. Might as well flay a puppy alive on livestream.

agreed, which is why I don't want him as PM, but as MP.

I think Maxime will say one thing and do another; that is, close up the candy-land that is our immigration targets.

it'd have to be a hard-nosed AB party that seduces ontario loyalists and quebecois nationalists.

that isn't as hard to do as the cbc lets on.

Nationalist Party?

meant for
this is why I only supported him as an MP, not for the party leadership.

I think we're fucked either way but our best bet is to put a guy who dog-whistles to old stocks but is level-headed enough to wait until he's in power to do things.

He's a libertarian though, that's pretty out-of-touch with Canada.

Who did this dogwhistling and how?

I'm subscribed to the liberal email list to see what they're up to. This is the latest.

Well Alex, they're right that the Conservative candidates are all out of touch and headed for a guaranteed election loss if they don't manage to find their balls.

Kevin O'Leary is going to destroy Trudeau. youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Ou8RqqzDU

What does everyone think of Maxime Bernier's policies?

>Calls for ending federal transfer payments to the provinces for health care, reducing the number of tax brackets from five to three, and ending "boutique" tax credits.

>Supports the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana. Wants to end "corporate welfare" (business subsidies). Calls for smaller government, lower taxes, and paying down the national debt, Opposes bailout to any corporation, Supports the cancellation of the Saudi Arms deal,

>Abolish the Canadian Radio-television Telecommunications Commission, privatizing Canada Post Corporation, ending supply management, and expanding free trade. Supports abolishing capital gains taxes, and lowering corporate taxes to 10%. Opposes a national tax on carbon emissions, Wants to get rid of omnibus bills and supports building pipeline.

You're right Mohammed.

yeah, good luck pandering to the average centre-left, libertarian-leaning canadian with "no assisted suicide or abortion and you dictate bathroom usage".

He's a principled candidate but we won't win with that kind of rhetoric as a candidate's base.

aye, Max it is.

Alexander is great as an MP and a entourage-man, but not a national leader.

Max had his dog-whistle moment of "gun owners won't have to worry about me". That's as close to "i'm a 2A supporting, republican-loving, fuck Toronto conservative" statement as you can get in this country until the non-whites and leftists pick up on what he's actually saying.

Max was dog-whistling to a contingent of canada that is republican-lite, which is a huge portion of the grit base.

He's libertarian leaning, but he's got a principle that is entirely QUINTESSENTIALLY Canadian: small government.

This country for most of its history has been very provincially-biased and thus our prov governments have been strong and important.

Faggot trudeau original purposefully pushed his federalist vision when he made no mention of federal-provincial divisions of power that give us an equivalent 10th Amendment.

This effectively means that the feds can decide if they want to give the power to provinces, which obviously they won't. A bloated federal government is good for career bureaucrats.

Libertarianism, at a superficial level (the level Max is at) helps speak to the canadian "don't fuck with me and we're all good/if it doesn't hurt me who cares?" attitude.

Ive just spent a bit of time thinking critically and we do not want this Jew in office.

I think we can meme the fuck out of "Mad Max" too. It would be glorious.

shit. fucking captcha.

last part meant for

That's not wrong. The candidates are all pretty fucking terrible.

top policies; all of them. I agree with literally everything this man has done, even his pro-quebecois stuff.

Here's a better idea morons

meme magic this into reality

Free trade is shit, and being ideologically opposed to economic interventionism is silly.

Yeah, but to go along with that, he has to be very anti-immigration or it doesn't matter. Who cares how centralised a country full of muds is?

That or we meme Québec into a country.

You'd have to get women to admit they were wrong about weedman to have a chance. And you know how women are.

>globalist cuck

lol no

As long as we get to keep smarties the way they are and healthcare I'm game.

I miss him bros

youtu.be/SOwM9UT5_5E

enjoy the wave libs entering your country.
guess you should have built a wall

Yeah, if only we had a PM who was a mass-immigration-supporting globalist.

>being ideologically opposed to economic interventionism is silly.

>being pro-free market is silly

explain please.

agreed about free trade; i like trumpism: negotiate deals with individuals, not trade blocks.

and also, agreed. but unless something awful happens or a lot of mild-mannered, apathetic canadians see how immigration DIRECTLY fucks them, they won't care.

We need someone who is moderate on that subject but pushes to the right with a majority.

you have to play the practical game; that's all I'm advocating for. I want to win.

I'm convinced that most canadians who were /anyonebutharper/ were just sick of seeing him on the tv after almost 10 years.

not policy driven. just a cbc-created boogeyman that they all mindlessly agreed needed to be stopped. Why? they don't know why. Just to stop him at any costs.

Peace and prosperity has made men weak and apathetic. our hard times will hit us especially hard.

Nationalist party will never win or get recognition because it'll get shut down as a neo nazi party instantly.

We need a party along the lines of UKIP. Definitely hard right but no directly racist remarks.

If it supports immigration there's no point in voting for it, that's really priority #1 and everything else can wait.

That's why it would be best to campaign on regionalism and zero immigration.

How would we go about starting a party then, lads?

Michael Chong

>voted against gay marriage in 2005
>fiscal conservative
>believes in national Canadian identity
>believes Quebec belongs to Canada
>alpha as fuck

Everyone in this thread: remember to buy a 1-year or longer membership in the Conservative Party, and then you will be able to vote on who gets the nomination. Been reading up the last couple days, agree with the general notion in this thread the Maxime is the right call.

donate.conservative.ca/membership

Too bad he fell for the Carbon Tax meme.

chong is a cuck

As an addendum: spread the word in your social circle. I don't know when my social circle got as red-pilled as it has, but the majority are all openly defending and even supporting Trump. A VERY good sign, given we were all lefties in 2011 and, admittedly, just wanted Harper -- he WAS shit -- out in 2015.

>a mongrelised chink who hates French Canadians because they actually belong somewhere and have a culture

I don't know why anyone would even consider this chink

No idea, really.

Harper was a solid 10/10

>epic drag

He had some policies I disagreed with, some I definitely agree with (even if only in hindsight), but he was not a leader. No charisma. He was shit at being PM.

The conservative party is barley different from the liberals now days. There are no good options.

>250k a year
>wasted YEARS not doing shit with a majority in parliament

>this is the average Canadian in 2050

>donate.conservative.ca/membership
Just signed up for 4 years. Thanks user.

Will they be mailing me a membership card or something of that nature?

definitely an email, probably a card

Just checked my email, membership card is on the way!

Mad Maxime Bernier. He will win rural Quebec for us and it is nearly impossible to win as the eternal Anglo party.

We need to begin compiling Mad Max memes.

CPC member here, They send a card.

have fun with the phone calls 3 times a week asking for money. (this is every party though)

Rona Ambrose. Trudeau will be forced to concede because it's 2019, and it's time to have a gender balanced prime ministership.

will we ever have someone cool like Diefenbaker or Chretien again?

lol fuck off back to the US, nigger

We should meme a vote of no confidence

You fags are fucking finished.

Protect our communities.
Your vote doesn't matter.
If you want "change" it begins and ends with every person you interact with.

Don't fuck with the natives.

T. Known Boss

fuck off Alberta, go cuck Quebec

NDP is in power in Alberta.

>Fucking retard who thinks he has a chance by jumping on the Trump bandwagon.
No

you're being thick if you think immigration will be a #1 issue for canadians in 2019 if it is just nativist sentiment.

I agree with you entirely in principle but in practice it is untenable. We need a spike in white unemployment, suicide bombers, anything that could be somehow linked to immigration. That's the only way you can motivate people to make that issue #1.

without a catalyst it will be a 3rd/4th place issue, jobs being #1 and security being #2.

fuck no. Quebec deserves to be the decider on its culture and language. To be fair they've gotta figure out their constitution shit.

t. eastern ontario celt

Ted Cruz you faggots.

>it's not the other way around

Sounds good to me

I'm in favour of Maximeme Burn Eh and possibly Bread Toast.
Trost is against TPP and believes climate change is bullshit so those are pluses but I need to know his stance on firearm ownership before I decide anything more.

We need to change the conservative party from within because right now they're next to no different from the liberals. The cons need social policies as well as economic ones the help the middle class. If the cons want reelection one thing the must propose in the put tight controls on the price of housing.

We give a shit leafbro. The US and UK have shown you the way, Canada is next in line for an uncuckening. After that maybe Germany, then France, Sweden is the final boss

First we uncuck France and The Netherlands.

Its up to us to put forth a decent candidate by 2019 then we need Sup Forums's help to make it a reality.

fine, I'll do it
how do I get into the Conservative Party?

I kind of like Canada as it is right now. It's comfy. Trudeau hasn't done anything useful but he's hasn't really done anything bad either.

What do you beaverbros think we need to change? We should make a list and go from there.

>donate.conservative.ca/membership

Join up, I just did.

He's spending more money than ever, increasing national debt.

He lied about weed.

He's an SJW.

Yeah I guess I could agree he hasn't done anything overtly terrible, the accepting of refugees was kind of shitty but a lot of them are women and children so it's not awful but he's still a useless cunt. It's one thing to have charm and a personality, it's another when you're avoiding your duties so you can stage an almost year long PR party. He really isn't a politician, hes just a figurehead

sweet

>meme magic
>literally lost Alberta

Meme the party back together first can't do shit right now