Am I the only one who's a bit scared

Am I the only one who's a bit scared
about his expression?

Think about what he had just heard. We can only imagine what kind of atrocities his brain just had to process. Obama dropped a fucking gigaton red pill in less than a few hours, even his iron mind almost can't take it.

I'm no shill, but I'm genuinely considering the fact that he might not be able to deliver on any of his promises, hence the things we heard about his cabinet and him going with establishment hacks. And I'm not blaming him for it, I bet whatever he heard was MIND BENDING.

I would literally give all of my possessions and financial assets in addition to all of my family members away just to hear their conversation. I'd probably get a heart attack and die in the process but no matter.

The way I see it, being president is more like being in jail than anything else. Obama sat down, and gave him the biggest red pill of his life, on a scale of never even imaginable by us Sup Forumstards. "I'm finally out of this, have a nice time being president, you fucker" He added.

Other urls found in this thread:

kgraradio.com/live365/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump looks bored

He's bored and had to listen to obummer for an hour.

I've seen three of these threads so far, now fuck off already. That's the same goofy neutral expression he's held for the past year.

This, he literally has it on for 80% of the time.

bullshit

I watched the interview just 10 minutes ago and right there at the end he looked nervous and frightened as fuck

he's definitely terrified

he went from knowing absolutely nothing, no security clearance whatsoever to being given access to literally everything.

this

His expression and body language is bone-chilling. Something seems wrong, and I think he's trying to clue us in on what's really going on in the only way possible.

>Am I the only one who's a bit scared
It would appear so, yes.

>obvious concern trolling

Maybe its the fact he probably has not slept for three days

This.

He's used to meetings that involve actually getting things done. The pace of this bullshit is obviously irritating him.

I bet they told him that they invented time travel and can go back and change anything. But it's not really time travel because we are in a simulation so it's more like rewind.

It broke him.

That's why all the mandela effect and Berenstain stuff has been happening.

He seemed normal until after they shook hands. Then he just sat there in vertigo, it looked like the world was spinning around him. He had the biggest "oh shit" look on his face. I'm actually kind of fucking worried now where before I was pretty confident in him.

Did we fuck up Sup Forums?

I think he's just taking it all in seriously, like any other person would.

Being POTUS isn't a fucking joke.

He's hibernating to save E N E R G Y

Aliens probably.. like if you fuck the agenda 21 aliens will put cancer in you adn your family..

This, my neighbour knows how it works

Only time will tell. Let us hope we see the good old Trump again.

Fuck off CTR, we won

They just told him the truth, anybody would be a bit freaked out

>our high flying assets
What did he mean by this? Do I believe in aliens or high tech aircraft now?

He thought being President was just a matter of signing the bills that landed on his desk and Obama laid down some real talk on him.

Being President is fucking hard and they are privileged with information that would rock the world that they can NEVER confide to anyone. He's shit scared and rightly so.

literally just 1 cherripicked pic where he looks bored and a bit exhausted

He's been elected to the highest office in the world. It's still sinking in. Give him a break.

I watched it too and you're full of shit

He probably just discovered that the US created and is supporting ISIS.

he's just making a Jojo reference, calm down everyone

It's the same face I made when I had to hang out with this fat faggot Jerry when I was like 12. His sister and my sister were friends and our mom's got to be friends. I fucking hated that kid so much but I had to "be nice" or some shit so I sat there with this exact look on my face.

I know the truth, but it would take too long to explain. Trump was not supposed to win. He forced his way in. The elites have an agenda to push, beyond anything you can imagine. It's beyond anything i can explain, but simply, look at the Georgia guidstones. The world is not able to sustain humanity. there is a reason that they are pushing abortion, pushing LGBT, pushing people to sleep around rather than committing to someone (which commitment would result in children), a reason that china had a ban on multiple children up until recently (which now has a majority male population), there's a reason they're spreading chemicals, turning people gay, giving cancer, dumbing people down, spreading 'sleeper' diseases, the Fema camps. It's beyond anything you'll all understand. When i found it out, I had to agree with them as well for what they're about to do. Things are going to get worse, but it's for the greater good of humanity in the end. (ET related).

the jews killed trump last night and replaced him with a robot. this was their contingency plan all along

Is this the new strategy of shilling? Weak even by your standards, guys. 4/10 is the absolute best I can do.

it's likely he got briefed on exactly this today.
He took the red pill hard. He was only supposed to meet for 15 minutes and it took an hour and a half.

Please elaborate Leafbro.

>Trip 4/10

This entire style of shill just got eternally BTFO

None of that should matter. Even if we never expand beyond the solar system (because we're not allowed to) we can still develop enough tech to support several quadrillion people easy.

I said this during the election: if a victorious Trump picks his policies at fucking random and then fails to achieve any of them, he'll still be a better President than Hilldog, who spends her entire term repaying Soros, Wall Street, and BLM.

It's unfortunate if he's been told there's literally no way to Build Wall, but even if so the world still dodged a bullet.

Why do they push feminism and gay rights, when this is only eaten up by people of actual value? Do they really want to rule over a populace with an average IQ of 85?

gg

It's complex, there's a few books out there that get extremely close to the facts. Behold a Pale Horse.

I think you people are reading too far into a lone facial expression right after some of the biggest days of his entire life after being on this planet for 70 years

it's beyond that. There's a reason they want to spread to Mars. To terraform it.

It's not about money. If it was, they'd want a more educated populace. That would provide to the GDP, increase it in fact. Make life better.

How do you know the truth? What gave you the insight? I'm genuinely curious.

And why is that my LARPing friend?

What's wrong with earth?

Good. Fuck them. I'm glad if it's true that he wasn't supposed to win.

That is probably the lightest redpill he got from that meeting.

He likely just learned everything Alex Jones's Water Filter Emporium has ever said was actually true and that if he did not bend the knee then he could have a spontanious suicide.

I'll pray for the Emperor tonight Godspeed to our newly crowned leader!

>I'm not a shill, but
sure, sure

are you fucking new?
get off this board he already mentioned this in the debates

He's bored and all too likely tired. Even Trump's boundless energy would be hardpressed to hold out against the excitement of becoming president of the United fucking States.

These threads are basically, and I loathe to use the term, concern trolling. Remember to sage and/or and ignore.

It's the look presidents get when The Creature transfers bodies.

>ay Trump hol up, lemme holla at u 4 a sec
>this president shit aint no joke son
>u know you werent supposed to win, right?
>my boi soros is gonna have to deal with u unless you can make urself dissapear na'hmsayin?
>just givin u a heads up cuz you got me and biden shittin our pants last night pullin the rust belt, thats impressive shit nigga
>nyway i gotta bounce, oh and bill installed a trapdoor under his desk for his secretaries. gets kinda borin signin hundreds of papers, nahmsayin?
>enjoy it before the jews off you, goodluck mang.

you realize statistically speaking the more educated you are the more likely you are to be liberal?

He learned this

And he's scared

>he won't be able to deliver on his promises
Gee you fucking think? The wall is a definite no, Obamacare isn't going away but hopefully he can at least get it working better and cheaper. He's not gonna lock Hillary up either for the sake of our society. Even though it would be the correct thing to do it would push the SJWs and other trash over the edge.

Honestly I hope this civil Trump is what we get in the White House, not what we saw on the campaign trail. I've been saying all along that he was just doing what he had to to get elected. I won't be surprised or care when he's soft on abortion and the gays, as long as he doesn't get us blown up and puts the economy in the right direction I'll say he was successful.

I'm pretty sure any serious state secrets will wait until he actually takes the office officially.

Uh oh

Maybe he listened to Obama for a while and realized that without teleprompter he is the Okey-Doke Obama all the time. Now he needs to find a way to get the presidential powers back from the 7. Floor shadow government.

He is bored, doesn't want to waste time being in front of the media. He wants to get shit done. He is used to business, not politics. He got what he wanted, now he wants to execute.

Will White people have a future in it ?

He's not larping, read the book he mentioned sometime

CTR post is obvious. Even though he won, we still have concern trolling all over this god damn place. Fuck right out of here.

There's a reason why all us presidents seem to age unnaturally fast during their time in office

Shit ain't easy.

He just heard about the Demon overlords who actually rule this country.

>What is running a campaign?

You do realize he HAD to be loud during the election because the average American is too stupid to vote based on policies? Ill give him credit that many people voted for him because they want jobs back. But on the other side look how he had to have Pence just to get the christian vote, because he wasn't "godly" enough.

Its politics man

He'll be fine. Trump's whole world is changing now that he is going to become the POTUS. It probably still hasn't full sunk in yet.

what are you talking about? we have a majority republican house and senate now.

Maybe it is because he is 70 years old and tired. For weeks before the election he traveled across America doing up to four rallies a day. The night of the election he pulled an all nighter. It takes a long time to fully recover from a high stress situation. He went from 200 MPH to 0 MPH, it is just lack of sleep and stress catching up.

I think they knew all along. Maybe he didn't, but he knows now they expected him to win. Just look at how ABC started off the election night coverage. They're Clinton shills but it sounded like they were foreshadowing the massive Trump win that would take place a few hours later.

Anyone remember that story? About how (((they))) take every new president into a room and show him a short film of JFKs death, from the perspective of the shooter?

THIS.

You folks have to remember that NOW that he is going to be the next president, the new guy will be coached on how to present himself in front of cameras, especially as the "leader of the free world". This happens in Britain not only for the leader but for MPs in the commons. They get chastised if they transgress.

He has to appear at all times rational, subdued and stoic and basically not typical Trump. That does not mean he can't show some passion at times and this is not a time for any passion but presidential calm. You're basically seeing Trump become a "politician".

>am i the only one?
yes, you're a mexiproxyfag who is upset you are going to be deported. You have to go back.

>LARPing this hard

With great America, comes great responsibility.

Earth will die eventually and regardless of how much you believe we affect global warming any dumbass knows that almost everything we do affects the planet negatively. It wouldn't be so bad if there aren't that many of us. Maybe they are planning on sending the welfare recipients to Mars

Flash

An important development regarding the ET Disclosure process has just been brought to the attention of Paradigm Research Group. It is very significant. I will discuss this matter today on Phenomenon Radio (KGRA Digital Radio) with John Burroughs and Linda Moulton Howe. I strongly encourage all those concerned about the prospects for ending the truth embargo to please listen to this program at 5 pm PT (8 pm ET) today, Thursday, November 10, 2016. A press notice will go out with additional details when PRG has gathered more supporting information. Thanks, Steve Bassett.

kgraradio.com/live365/

I actually do. Interesting stuff. Can't think of it being too true, though. Like sure, it's not impossible but there's got be FAR more stunning material than that.

Did anyone also think he might be fucking exhausted and in a daze? I know that he has no brakes and can campaign at 2am, but now that it's all over, the rush, he's probably fucking tired. Plus, he probably wasn't that excited to hang out with Obongo. He did well. Fuck off with this. Hillary would have already shot a Sukhoi down in Syria.

That's the look of a man who just ate his first baby with Moloch.

That is the face of a man who was made aware of Metatron and location of the Holy Grail

I think it's just an incredibly awkward situation to be honest. They never even met before. They hate each other. They just finished having their first tense face to face conversation and the entire press is right there

He looks tired, he spent most of his energy campaigning and now he must rest for the next ~2.5 months before he takes the throne and hits the floor running.

Many of them said the wall is stupid. I'm sure there's enough republicans in the house who don't want to spend almost a trillion dollars on a wall to keep it from passing.

As far as Obamacare goes it's a little too late for total repeal. They can modify it, but unless they come up with a good replacement plan that ensures no one will lose coverage it's gonna be a fucking nightmare even if every single person is in favor of it. Honestly it's probably harder to get done than the wall.

Thinking the same. The adrenaline rush of the election is over, the exhaustion of campaigning hard has finally hit him. he's going to get some well deserved rest and be ready to take on the role as President in January.

Yeah, in like a billion years

Besides, if overpopulation was such an issue then Bill Gates who attends Bilderberg meetings wouldn't have helped the niggers in Africa with their birth rates

they showed him all the private footage of the Kennedy assassination

Is Obamacare decent?

Of course. He never intended or expected to get this far. It was so clear that he only entered the race as a publicity stunt and he couldn't back out in time.

>when a prank goes too far

this

there's literally a "JUST" trump picture with the same exact expression

what is there to learn? powerful people will grind you into hamburger and murder your children if you don't play along,

yeah he knew that going in, pretty fucking stupid if he didn't

aliens are not real

those little grey guys are actually human children that have been biologically developed to pilot certain type of aircraft

If the scale keeps going by 2024 we'll blow up the moon or other disasters
It is time to stop!

Obama: Well gee wizz Don, I have some bad news for you, nothing matters.
Trump: Come again Barry?
O: In 1947 we captured a UFO that came down during a emp test on a nuclear powered low orbit Sat flying over new Mexico. We reverse engineered it and made a breakthrough in understanding space time. Long story short we built an array in Alaska that can create a wormhole into the future. We hooked up a supercomputer and started recording data. We pin pointed a rise in a rare earth metal that we figured out was due to a near catastrophic comet impact triggering a super volcano under Yellowstone and the atmosphere will be unbreathable on the surface for at least 10 thousand years. We built deep underground bases in the Alps and Greenland and we can maintain a population on 500 million and all the tickets are already sold to those who tested as gifted on school testing and they are all going to be rounded up when the time comes. That's in 2018 my new friend. So you see. All you did was stopped an old lady from Manning the teleprompter for 2 years.
T: ... God dammit.

Helped, you mean he advocated birth control ? He does not want them to reproduce his whole system is lowering birthrates.

Is this a serious question? It's nice if you're broke but if you make more than $10 an hour it's way too expensive. There are too many people using the flawed system to just repeal it completely. It's gonna take time to fix it.

Wouldn't you look the same way if you were forced to sit next to a nigger.

Yep. This is just shitting trolling or shilling