Supervillains you would unironically work for. Getting the obvious out of the way

Supervillains you would unironically work for. Getting the obvious out of the way.

cringe

Who the fuck works for someone 'Ironically'?

The best guy to hench for would be Mr. Nobody.
>Be part of the legendary Brotherhood of Dada.
>He knows how to make an entrance, excellent conversationalist and speaker
>Have a niffty costume made by Mr. Nobody himself
>He will teach how to embrace your individuality, Mr Nobody will teach you art-history in the most entertaining fashion
>Have art for breakfast and Paris for lunch, be a
>Conquer the world by chicken
>You have a good chance of becoming a senator
>He has a magic bus and The Hoffman bicycle
>You will find all the small things you have lost
>Are We Cool Yet?
>No day is dull with him. Always has new plans, he will safe you from the monotony and heal your paranoia that was instilled to you by others
>Steal from the weirdo rich, escape from the repressed society and make it anew!
>You may have been nothing, but he will teach you self-respect, he cares, he makes something out of you, he is lovable and wonderful
>Dress up as Santa, go to a toy store, give the children their toys. NO RULES! NO PARENTS! NO CLASSICAL MUSIC! WHADDAYA SAY?

Just make sure to not get killed early on and you're good

If that was black mask you'd have a point

Obviously. I'm sure there's a lot of academic jobs vacant in Latveria.

working for him would be fun

Just his employee benefits are enticing enough.

Well, just as an example, I wanted to work at this local marijuana dispensary despite being heavily anti-pot and voting against its legalization. Thought it'd be funny or kinda like how the bartender in cheers doesn't drink.

No responsible bartender drinks on the job.

I used to work as a meat cutter at a Sam's Club at a time when I didn't really eat meat, because I'd been grossed out by a vein in my chicken sandwich.

Ever played a deus ex game?

Fuck that, Im not dealing with Brock Sampson

Working for him would give me enough of a motivation to go fill /fit/ like Henchman 21. I don't want to get gutted by Brock or murdered by accidental friendly-fire.

Femseid, then sure

Haha I love you retarded anti-pot fags getting BTFO by legalizing. Enjoy being the minority retard.

I would work for Aku ironically.

He kills his underlings far too often for my liking and his arrogance is disgusting.

>working for villains
>not being the villain

God you lot are disappointing

>you retarded RETARD
m8

I'd do it. Just be evil and helpful.

>not picking superior number one superstar villain to work with
>not picking a workplace that has a knit-tight community, living inside of a ship shaped like a skull.
>not waking up every morning to watch the best news show on television, The Eye on the Skullship
>not wanting to be in a workplace that has a food court

a sexy boss you`ll never fuck and get shot out of existence can only get you off so far, user.

Dude, he's blaaaaaaaazed. Leave him alone. They can barely function in society as it is without your teasing.

This. You out of your goddamn mind? Samson is the DaVinci of murder

Yea, you straight edge fags prefer to get high off the smell of your own farts.

You are Murderflies!!!!!!

I wouldn't. The entire joke was that he believed that Homer was highly competent and he never saw otherwise or else Homer would have been executed on the spot.

Me? I wouldn't make it out alive. That's for sure. I'm not good enough to work for Hank

>that get
A hardcore vegan acquaintance once work at McDonald over a summer.
Not sure if that's being shallow as fuck, or just biting the sour apple becasue you need money. It was confusing.

Galactus. Calling him a villain is subjective of course, he is just doing what he does but in the context of a lesser being he most certainly is. Get powered up and set ya boy on some alien chumps? Sounds good to me.

Lex Luthor

Yeah I would have picked Hater but that's too easy, Dominator's more of a challenge

>have to be extremely cautious lest you get killed by her in a fit of boredom or rage
>live in a ship that's so fucking big that you could very well get lost for days
>nobody to talk to but Dominator, and read point 1

Makes it more satisfying when you eventually manage to worm your way into her shriveled, sad excuse of a heart.

Responding to those digits and also to that being my current job and hating it.

Zero contest,