John Green not happy

John green has called us out on twitter, I bet he has been here on Sup Forums many times this last year and a half.

Some other lefty mong has also called for the removal of safe spaces so we don't have his idea of freedom of speech, the irony of it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVD7yWe-LrE
unz.com/isteve/genius-t-coates-only-2-on-baton-rouge-terrorists-reading-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't know who john green is

literally who

A cuck confirmed.

literally who?

>I blame facebook for having no fact-checking and allowing propaganda to spread in a viral way

The irony

The entire conversation they have is unintentionally ironic.

oh god please let it stop, the hypocrisy of it all is killing me

>STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE, END THE SAFE SPACES, BUT ONLY THE WHITE PEOPLE SAFE SPACES

He wrote "The Fault in Our Stars". If you were around a couple of years ago you might have noticed the name floating around often on Tumblr because it's a piece of shit "novel" about memes and actual cancer." And Tumblr ate it up.

He also has some YouTube show where he talks about a very filtered version of history and bitches about white people.

Doesn't he literally have a wife's son?

No wonder he's so salty. Deep down inside he knows he's being taken advantage of, but it conflicts with his worldviews so he takes it out the people who keep pointing it out.

At least one Sup Forums btfo thread was made by john green.

Yeah he has.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVD7yWe-LrE

le cheerios guy

i was going to call you out for only naming one book but then i remembered all his fucking books are the same shit with new paint

Morality is subjective, therefore left and right are neither right or wrong.

This stupid fuckwit John Green-stein is why lefties need to die. That isn't necessarily right, but it certainly don't feel wrong.

Him and his brother run several youtube channels. Some educational. Some not.

He's the liberal arts side. His brother is the science side.

Some of his history videos are okay, like the one about the Crusaders was pretty redpilled, he even calls out Marxists for painting Crusaders as the bad guys

But recently he went full libtard

>Morality is subjective, therefore left and right are neither right or wrong.
Are you criticizing subjective morality? I hope you are because it is a shit theory for morality.

He's always been a libtard. He expressed SJW tier opinions about feminism for a long time.

>Lose a bunch of blue states because you tried to shove censorship down everyone's throat under the guise of ensuring a PC environment
>the solution to winning next time is to push harder for censorship and ban the internet

They really, genuinely just do not get it, do they?

people I dislike aren’t allowed to have safe spaces

>Tfw the rest of the liberal boards voted Clinton
Heh. Nice try kid.

>PLACES EXIST WHERE VIEWS THAT GO AGAINST OURS CAN BE EXPRESSED >:((((

these people are sheer cancer

Morality doesn't fucking exist. It's made up bullshit people use to justify their actions and demonize their opposition and obfuscate the fact that when it comes to the extreme ends of their beliefs it's all the same fucking shit with a slightly different coat of paint. What we're seeing now is the same sentiments the right showed during 2008 with Obama, the only difference being that the left is actually chimping out over this because they've been in power so long and Trump is legitimately threatening to their bullshit narratives about nearly everything.

>authoritarian censorship is ok if it hurts people that I disagree with

These are levels of cuck that we have never experienced before.

Aside from all the >Hurrrrr raycis
and >b-b-b-but only trump attacked people directly instead of their beliefs , I actually agree with this video in terms of discourse, echo chambers, holding gov't accountable, it not being the end of the world and the like.

But then he fucking goes ahead and tweets about shutting down free speech in any place that isn't an echo chamber for his beliefs.

Fucking hypocrite.

These people are so delusional that they think silencing opposition is moral

Goddamn, they are fucking retarded.

Shit like this is why Trump won. And they still don't get it.

>Morality doesn't fucking exist. It's made up
if someone made it up, then it exists. i know concepts arent tangible, but they are still part of reality

Keep being retarded, liberals

You handed us this victory on a silver platter

>Morality doesn't fucking exist. It's made up bullshit people use to justify their actions and demonize their opposition and obfuscate the fact that when it comes to the extreme ends of their beliefs it's all the same fucking shit with a slightly different coat of paint.
Language is "made up bullshit" as well by that metric. It is a tool people use. Is Language not real?

Morality is a concept. Ethics is the tool used to analyze morality and look at values (how should we live our lives and what principles are the best).

>What we're seeing now is the same sentiments the right showed during 2008 with Obama, the only difference being that the left is actually chimping out over this because they've been in power so long and Trump is legitimately threatening to their bullshit narratives about nearly everything.

This is fairly true.

Bullshit is an awfully negative term.

In fact, I'd go as far to say it implies falsehood and lies. Course there's really no objective measure of what is reality, since truth itself relies on a logical consistent basis, which relies on the idea a falsehood is negative, while the truth is positive.

Your hatred of "bullshit" is itself contingent on a supposed "subjective values", hence nullifying your argument.

You my friend, are a useful idiot at the ideological whims of sociopaths.

unz.com/isteve/genius-t-coates-only-2-on-baton-rouge-terrorists-reading-list/

>radicalized white men
I'm loving this spicy new meme by the left, desu. What does radicalization of white men online look like? Them participating in democracy and voting with self-interest in mind. Truly, Sup Forums is the ISIS of the west.

Who cares if you fuck someone else's cherios?

He is a sissy cuckboy.

Pic related.

How many dicks change the flavor of cheerios?

What the fuck is his obsession with cheerios, is it like the shape of his arsehole after SJW have used their dildos on him!?

Fucking kek

>John "every white person is an evil racist" Green

>I would throw away my chances of being elected by having a tax plan so aggressive, sitting democrats won't even support it
BRAVO GREEN

>some literally who is mad
better shut down the internet because someone has non-state approved opinions

some faggot

all these fucking normies naming the channel 4 news team. Have we been compromised?

>get a load of this goy

>everyone but me should pay a shit ton of taxes

(((John Green)))?

>We should censor things I don't like.

I bet John Green's wife has a bigger penis than he does. Fucking cuck.

>increase teacher pay because they need and deserve the money
>then tax the shit out them because I actually just want to send that money to Africa, lol, fuck whitey

>be me, 11th grade
>girl I'm trying to flirt with loves this cucks books
>shit nigga I want some punani
>read John Green's god awful attempt at character building and poignance
>one night I invite girl over
>read book aloud while she cuddles me
>the main character, Alaska, gets hit by a truck
>spit my milk all over the page in a laughing fit
>can't breathe, face red, whistling noises
>tell her I'm gonna piss my pants I can't stop laughing
>qt is bitching about how insensitive I'm being with a look of disgust on her face
>smug cunt Alaska got reamed by a semi truck and I'm wheezing

Sometimes I wish I was gay so I didn't have to partake in woman things

Oh NOW safe spaces are a problem.

The reason minorities think whites are pussies.

>We need to raise takes and devote more resources to foreign aid, especially to helping poor countries build better primary health care facilities with the coal of cutting infant and maternal mortality by half in the next 20 years.
BRUH

(((green))) oy vey!

>that first lady
>I hate free speech

Wow

They always were for white people.

Not that Sup Forums was ever a safe space. All the projecting lefties who accuse us of being fragile safe-space dwellers are perfectly free to come here and try to argue with us, I just have a feeling they don't like how we can argue back with them.

Made me giggle m8

I thought liberals loved safe spaces?

>this is what we get for giving them a safe space
Do they have any self awareness?

>(((((((((((((((((fact checking)))))))))))))))))

>FREE SPEECH REEEEEEE

>ATTACKKK

Its called free speech.

letting normalfags use the internet was a mistake

progressive neomccarthyism and calls for state censorship big lol

No

John Green is a self worshipping satanist who loves Pizza

He wants free and open discussion as long as it agrees with his views.

Hippocrate.

Wtf i hate safe spaces now

>PLACES WHERE PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT RIGHT-WING THINGS ARE BAD

>BUT PLACES LIKE TUMBLR WHICH ARE FAR-LEFT SAFE SPACES ARE GOOD

who?

Fuck user I almost spit out my drink

Holy shit my sides.

>Raise taxes a metric fuckload
>Then spend the fucking taxes on foreign aid

Lowering child mortality greatly decreases birth rates. That's what happened in South America. The poorest countries have a birth rate of about 2.5 and they are only marginally better than Africa.

Jesus christ, how out of fucking touch.

>literally every point involves raising taxes

Fuck off with your VAT, everyone fucking hates it.

That said, I agree with increasing NASA's budget and merit-based teacher pay. $60,000 is a fucking joke average though, fuck off.

And don't even get me started on the entirely cucked first suggestion.

I mean democrats love bringing Mexicans who love leech off government aid and send their money back home so it's obvious they can't understand the economy and figure it's better to make EVERYWHERE a third world shithole than having any actual first world countries.

>Throw your money at some other country.
>They love you there.
>When your country collapses you go there and live like a king.
Not that bad of an idea ignoring the fact the he probably would give the money to african shitholes.

tumblr as a site isn't completely a safe space, as there are a number of us with accounts there, but the way it is set up allows to consume only that which agrees with your opinion. Tumblr is only a safe space if you want it to be. Whereas here, you have to see everything whether you necessarily want to or not.

>merit-based teacher pay.
The problem with this is 90% of a teachers "performance" comes down to how shit the kids assigned to them are. Ironically for John, this means the teachers who would be teaching would be getting paid less than teachers from schools who cater to lilly white suburbs. But still, it's not really fair to blame the teacher when the average clientele of a shitty school behave like this and you have no means to effectively discipline them:
youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ

Is it always wrong to punish innocent people?

Morality clearly exists, and it exists in the conceptual arena a priori, so it is actually an inherent part of reality.

BLAME Sup Forums! BLAME Sup Forums!

Not only this, but:

>this would create a natural filtration system by which the best teachers in regions with the highest IQ pupils would suck up all the pay
>segregation of teachers/students by talent would slowly percolate throughout

Also, it's been tried before. All merit-based teacher pay does is rabidly inspire wide-scale cheating that can't be rooted out

But we're talking about John Green here. I don't expect much from a laughably mediocre author who values feefees and feel-goodism over thinking through policy and human nature

If he wants to attempt to get to the white house (he'll probably rename it multicultural education drop in center) in 2020 with his "nerdfighters" help. I wont complain if he donates it to the UKr. Scotland can fuck off.

/Lit/s favorite author

>allowing white people to radicalize

Why/how would white people radicalize? Radicalization is for people that don't have all the power in society.

Can we start hurling accusations that he fucks underage fans?

It's so fucking hilarious how they are making such a big deal about this election.
By this time last year people forgot about Romney

"I want 48 dicks stirring my cereal bowl before I eat it." - John Green.

>teachers should at least be paid $60,000
>but raise taxes on salaries above $45,000
Green was, is, and always will be an irredeemably colossal retard. Spending money on welfare and then taxing the recipients is inefficiency that is obvious even to a five-year-old.

KEK Thanks m8. I've been looking for this.

If you consider almost everything that is not aligned with your world view as hatred without even single attempt of understanding your opponents ideological position your are bound to end up in echo chamber.

Also if you think that bunch of random people on the internet forum or in the youtube comment section are so cruel that you need to shield you and your audience from them you need to simply man the fuck up. Life is cruel and full of horrors that you need to confront on daily basis, maybe it is hard to acknowledge that if you are relatively wealthy and living in 1st world country, but filtering certain aspects of reality wont do you and society that you live in any good

He's the biggest cuckold of all time.

Didnt they get John Green to do the official "Please vote, its your duty" type ads. In fact that ad had that other faggot youtuber with white hair.

John "if they're brown let them drown" Green

But seriously can we meme John Green into an alt-right natsoc people's champion?

>sandboxes
>most popular sites on the internet

Yes, WE are the sheltered ones.

The guy is a christian, it will destroy him.

>Reddit for allowing a safe space for white men

...Did he fucking go on /r/politics while the election was going on? Place was like a Stalinist regime run by Clinton supporters.