Does Sup Forums hate all black people or just niggers?

does Sup Forums hate all black people or just niggers?

What's the difference?

We hate niggers, not black citizens.

I hate black people who live in Europe.

Apparently you have to hate all black people, all women, all non-whites, and all Jews or you're reddit.

You either die a black person or live long enough to become a nigger

Everyone's a nigger until they prove otherwise. Even white people.

culture,If a white suburban family would gather a black toddler would end differently than an African nigger

They have a place in the US. They have NO place in Europe (bar maybe France).

Niggers =/= Black People

I dislike the black race but I don't dislike black individuals.

I dislike black culture as a whole but I don't judge individuals until they give me a reason to believe they're a stereotypical piece of shit

I def don't hate blacks cus of skin colour, only degeneracy I hate! I welcome blacks to join us absolutely

A black person is just a person who has African descendants. A nigger is someone who actively engages in black culture such as rap, BLM, "We waz kangs" and the like. I hate niggers but I'm fine with functioning black people who follow laws and pay taxes.

I'm pretty sure we established if you hold the same viewpoints as us, your color/race/religion doesn't matter.

well i don't even """"hate""""" niggers as long as they aren't in my country.

most people are ok on some surface level so you can be cool with anyone. but nigger culture is total garbage and is best avoided or packed off to Africa.

that one of the two is better than canadians

All black people are niggers and while I don't hate them all, it is better for both niggers and whites that we segregate.

just niggers

Dumb frogposter

Back 2 reddit

Not just black niggers! Also niggers of any other color, spicks, chinks, and anyone else who comes to my country and doesn't live by the local rules.

Fuck people who congregate together and isolate themselves while still acting as if they were back home.

Keeping up with your own culture is fine.
Refusing to follow the laws of the land, written and otherwise, or even trying to put in legislation for your own laws or complaining about how unfair it is -- these are the things that make me want to shoot you, regardless of what culture you may represent, unless it's close enough to mine to be compatible.

No, I just want you to go back to Africa.

It's usually the "colorful" ones that end up on the internet that are bad like those in that vid attacking a Trump voter but imo the ones you don't hear about are the same as everyone

Juden!

haha good one ol chap!

cars =/= vehicles

Niggers are inherently lesser than other races. Slightly less evolved. That being said they can easily be on the same level as other races if they're not surrounded by other niggers.

Have a group of diverse nigs and a group of diverse whites colonize 2 separate but equal lands.

How do you think they would compare?

Sup Forums doesn't hate anyone
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Dr. Ben Carson and the 'Stump for Trump' girls are nice.

American niggers. Most British ones are okay-ish I guess. They still have violent tendencies because underneath that gangsta image they really can't handle any sort of pressure. Do i want to live in a perfect world where people respect each other and live happily ever after? Of course. Do I want to slowly be turned into a self-loathing white cuck that just bows down to every immigrant absorbing his 3rd world culture and behaviour while being ridiculed and hated at the same time? Fuck no.

>black people
>niggers

One in the same. Show me a black person, and I'll show you a nigger. They both have huge chimpout potential, just one dresses better than the other.

Cool people are cool people. Gang bangers aren't even animals.