We can all agree that Wally is better than Barry, but can we discuss why Linda is objectively better than Iris?

We can all agree that Wally is better than Barry, but can we discuss why Linda is objectively better than Iris?

The only good Flash is Jenni.

>We can all agree that Wally is better than Barry
No we can't. But Wally is better is for bullying

Silver Age Iris was essentially a less interesting and far more boring Lois Lane, more photographer than writer for one and it seemed like her main topic of journalism was the Flash, for the most part, where it was clear that Lois was writing about gangsters, crime, corruption, etc. etc.

I never read 60s/70s Flash self-titled so can't really comment on that but other females were pretty much treated as adornment unless they were turned into super villains (ala Carol in Green Lantern) so I doubt Iris became much more interesting.

>she is hotter
>not a bitch
>she is Asian and therefore she won't get black washed like Iris is
>doesn't have a retarded as back story about her brain being from the future
>She is a good mom

>We can all agree that Wally is better than Barry
I don't.

Sorry, when I said we, I meant Sup Forums and not the Sup Forums cross posters who only watch the shitty show

Then read the comics user.
Now post more Linda

Lois, Linda and Iris are all reporters. What a strange trope

Linda is great. Iris is just there

They really need to get rid of Iris. Like Vicki Vale, she's a low rent Lois. She's not the least bit interesting, and Linda was the better Flash spouse. I really hate to admit it, but Jessica Cruz would make a better love interest. Doesn't help that Barry is fucking white bread

Anyone have the page of Iris trying to think of new hero names for Wally? It is one of her best moments

*Linda not iris

Eh, I never watched the show but I read many Bronze Age Barry books. And yes Wally has more good modern comics but everything after 2005 was pure garbage.
Everyone know that Jay is the best Flash

Honestly Barry is not the right character to push onto the masses. He is a golden boy and the general audience would find Wally or Bart far more interesting. Its why Barry in all his adaptations feels more like a discount Wally than actual Barry.

That is true for all flashes. The comic just hasn't been good in general since 2005. At least Wally is a decently developed character though. Both Barry and Wally should pass the torch though

It makes it convenient for the writers to justify their presence where the actual action takes place.

Female police officer or medic then? Sure, not common in the silver age but common today

Bart is better than both of them

He is never coming back user

Are they setting up that other lab tech as another love interest? They did that weird thing with Barry wanting to fuck Negative Flash. I miss Patty

John will bring him back

And then what? You will have to suffer him being a titans side character at best.

He'll be one of the main three in the new young justice rebirth comic

You will never be wally user

i dunno, Iris is pretty great

Iris is cuter.

Bart is only good when he's Impulse. Turning him into Flash or Kid Flash kills everything interesting about him.

Both Iris and Linda are miles better than Sue Storm.

I wish he was a solo flash of the future where he spends most of his time there but comes to our time to help current Flash.

At least we get to see some of titans of tomorrow Bart as the flash

But that Linda is as bitch as New52 Lois.

Like how Starfire is a main in TT. Oh, wait...

Its not always about you, Namorfag.

>>doesn't have a retarded as back story about her brain being from the future
This is the thing I hate most about Iris. What a fucking convoluted retcon.

Why are fit asains so rare?

What do you mean?

Most as a in girls are skinny and don't try getting toned