Southpark thought Hillary was going to win

Latest episode of Southpark was originally designed to have Hillary as president.
(No, I'm NOT Kenny Hotz)

Episode starts off with Randy upset that Hillary won. A brief scene showing Fort Collins under lock down because of the emails being released, which as a result the remaining votes couldn't be tallied (this was purposely done, because Fort Collins was going to vote Douche (Garrison); Hillary hired the Danes to rig the election. Eric sits on the bench with his girlfriend and is stricken with disbelief that Hillary won. Hillary asks Gerald to infiltrate the troll trace, as a result of her winning the election, promising him a pardon for when she becomes president. Randy goes to Douche's house to yell at him for losing.
As a result of Hillary winning, Bill Clinton starts a "Gentleman's club" because he's "The first Gentleman". Eric and Heidi talk about going to Mars so that nobody can look at his internet history ever (It was originally going to be revealed that he was trying to get Garrison elected by posting pepes on the internet); due to Hillary winning, it makes perfect sense when Eric is acting suspicious and nervous, not happy with the election at all. The episode continues on for a while as it normally should have, being vague about who won the election. A slip up that we missed is that Bill Clinton reveals that (as a result of Hillary winning) Hillary has a plan for payback against all men, and says that they're going to find out everything they've said online.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KENNY VS SPENNY SEASON 7 WHEN?

Ugh..
I'M NOT KENNY!!!!!

i haven't watched southpark since like 1998. i have friends who still watch that shit show. those retarded shows and shit like the daily show literally form their infantile political opinions. really wish i had some redpilled friends.

Who the fuck cares? Why do you faggots even watch media produced by jews? You know jews want to kill the white race but you still give your money and attention to them. Fuck off newfaggots

Fuck that show, fucking ads every 2 fucking seconds...

"Give me Kenny vs. Spenny (give me Kenny vs. Spenny) give me Kenny vs. Spenny! (give me Kenny vs. Spenny)"

Yeah I love hearing that every fucking 2 seconds fuck, you Spike TV niggershit.

fuck off Kenny
>t. triggered spenny

Sup Forums what do we do about the advertisement problem on this board?

Stay cool and energized

It's my favorite show, tbqh. I'd love to see season 7, but I doubt it'd ever happen.

>(No, I'm NOT Kenny Hotz)
>canadian
>thread about south park where kenny used to be a writer

ok sure

and also could you please put the seasons back on youtube

South Park's biggest problem this season is that it's not funny or clever

they've been making the same jokes everyone else has been making for the past 16 months

it's exhausting and a chore to sit through

HOT
O
T
Z

makes sense
poor mat and trey now will have to bust their asses to come oçup with somoething that makes sense out of this
at least they didnt have more episodes made

No..
Fuck off

sucked anyway

Hey Kenny, the Hoxton website is pretty shit. I'll hook you up with a solid site if you sign my mom's tits.

Nice lies.

Fuck off Kenney, we miss your content.

Trump winning literally ruined their entire season.

They deserved for being hillshills.

So, quick question. Were you such a major dick to spenny because he is just a mishling?

South park is liberal and gay. TRUMP won, the hippies lost.

Do people over the age of 16 actually watch South Park?

It's because spenny is the embodiment of /r9k/. What kind of sick degenerate fuck licks some irish broad's asshole.

To be fair, South Park shits on both the left AND right pretty often, although even aside from this mishap it was pretty clear that they were for Hillary.

God damn this season sucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

We can post their own cartoon at them.

This season was dog shit. The current event theme has become very tiring. Basing the season on events that haven't even happened yet (some never will) is just the latest incarnation of this garbage.

nice. thanks kenny, you fucking kike

Aren't you Jewish? Why are you browsing Sup Forums?

Southpark went to shit in season 18 with the whole trans acceptance bullshit.

What happened to the mocking of trannies as mentally ill? Like when garrison had a sex change? Why the fuck was randy lord?

They dropped the ball on season 19 with PC principle. I was expecting cartman and him to be enemies constantly at each other's throats. You'd have cartman one one side being the force of Anarchy and Truth, while you'd have PC principal being an SJW tyrant on the other, more concerned with people's feelings than anything else.

Such a wasted opportunity.

Now cartman is a fucking pussy in season 20 his character has been compromised. And last night's episode what a shitshow. Butters is an MRA, but instead of getting to the root of the issue of the bullshit that women do to men. They make it about getting dumped. Which is funny because the worst feminists I know IRL are all bitter old 40 something with no family who hate men.

If they dont want to do south park anymore just hand it over to someone who does and can inject fresh new ideas while still retaining what south park did best, the slaying of sacred cows.

Why not take a break from posting and do some laundry? New Tide™ Febreze™ Powerscent Packets™ will melt your stress away!

>South Park
that shit is still going on?

Now i wan't to watch again and see if he reees'

I don't understand why they felt compelled to change anything. It's a cartoon, it doesn't have to actually reflect what happened. The jokes would still be funny/unfunny in exactly the same way.

who the fuck still watches southpark

south park lost its edge

and the simpsons used to be counter-culture

family guy also had some edge

until (((they))) told them to appeal to libshits

Matt and Trey can't summon that level of edge anymore, they're old Hollywood insiders now. . . pretty much the kind of people they used to rip on during the early seasons or Team America.

What was the whole "First Gentlemen" deal?
I get that it's some sort of rape joke, because of Bill Cosby, but what else?

I agree that South Park is trash now. OP if you work for the show please relay to Parker and Stone that they should end the show before it becomes more of a joke than it already is. 1990s Trey and Matt would hate this shit.

i havent been watching but i saw some PC principal

what happened to cartman? are they really ripping on MRAs? i heard (((seth rogens))) neighbours 2 movie did the same, ripping on both trump supporters and mras at the same time (single character)

There's lots of Jews here you moron

Family Guy especially Stewie became a homosex on steroids and Brian became a flaming liberal. My brother when he was 12 could pick up on it.

Gas yourself

I don't know why people are surprised by that. It takes a higher than average IQ to realize something is fucky around here...

>Randy is upset Hillary won
Wrong, he endorsed her.
>Eric sits on the bench with his girlfriend in disbelief that Hillary won
Have you watched this season?

>watching cartoons

Grow up fags

kike

bump

My guess is that they were gonna have Hillary take revenge on Bill Clinton for Monica by cheating on him with Cosby and that her entire campaign and political career was just to get revenge. She agrees to forgive Bill for what he did and not to lock up men in the underground semen extracting facility they mentioned only on the condition she be allowed to fuck Cosby.

Just a reminder that this is the only Jew who ever wrote a funny season of South Park the rest are all shit.

>pic related

south park prooved now that theyre just a bunch of cucks away from reality

KEK!!!

Also, I told my wife that Hilarrys entire campaign was just about becoming president so she could cheat on Bill.

That actually sounds mildly amusing. Has to be fake.

They fucked up for betting on Hillary, but now it doesn't make any sense anymore. Tbqh they should have just have made Hillary win and kept the season going as they planned: Garrison isn't Trump, it's not the same universe, so they could have made him go back to being a teacher after the season ended and ripped Hillary apart as much as they wanted.

yea this season has been unusually bad, it just hasn't been up to their usual quality.

Why would we think you're Kenny?
What did I miss?