Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 10 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/0447ccb0a30927d21a184f0e3bdba518-7cea88ce/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnimatedTorrii/status/947156912377876480
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8
ww6.kickassanime.io/anime/rwby-volume-5/episode-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Cinder dying a painful death.

Ep11 in mega when

Yang a best, irked Yang is still hot.

I like the wound transference thing for Jaune.
>Weiss gets up without a scratch
>Jaune fails to stand, falls to one knee
>plays it off as his semblance really taking it out of him, urges Weiss to return to the fight
>good guys are all visibly recharged and start to fight harder
>Jaune puts his hand to his side and pulls it away bloody
>mumbles "worth it"
>episode ends

What do you think Weiss is thinking?

Weiss is shit.

>Lindsay trying to be emotional

I know what episode I'm not watching

I'm not gonna say it because it was already brought up last thread.

Wish they had a dick

Oh shit I left the stove on

>"Well, at least I got penetrated before I died."

>golly, why is my wound not larger than the widest part of the spear?

Oh geez.

Isn't she the same cosplayer that did some raunchy Kali vids?

How would you feel if Jaune's semblance really was transposing wounds onto himself?
I think that with Ruby being the man with the plan and Jaune being mostly useless in combat when compared to everyone else (and now that RWBY will be back together) it would neatly tie his arc with a meaningful self-sacrifice that would inspire others.

"Why is my stab wound smaller than the widest part of the spear through my chest?"

Lol kill yourself. I want him to die the loser he is.

Where’s the link to the new episode

It's only really useful if it can be used to give others his wounds as well.

>Jaune
Who?

Ah, shit, I gotta get the fuck out of here. What's the name of the show this came from a few threads ago. That looks safe and nothing bad happens there.

>I wish Winter was here

I wonder why would Cinder so suddenly threw a spear at Weiss

She has one arm.

New episode link please

It's hard to tell which is more pathetic, Jaunefags or Anti-Jaunefags.

Literally the best line in the whole volume.

Awwwwww

"A penny!"

This happens when?

roosterteeth.com

twitter.com/AnimatedTorrii/status/947156912377876480
PLEASE

Little Witch Academy

Neutral do jaunefags.

>I can't believe I broke out of Atlas for this shit.

Edgy.

I can kinda see where you're coming from cause Cinder's sword turned into a spear but it's still kinda a reach. She can probably just make most weapons she wants with her fire glass or whatever and thought it would be fitting if she fought Jaune with a weapon that resembled Pyrrha's

Can I please get the fucking episode link

Sadly Torrian's too busy working on DEATH BATTLE and i don't think CRWBY will bring in another animator for some time. Makes me legit wonder if CRWBY thinks they are better animators than Torrian

Jaunefags are always the worst.

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

>...god fucking dammit Jaune.

ask nicely you little shit

>didn't update the episode link in the OP

Literally the most important thing you had to fucking change.

>"Uh oh"

I can't wait for Jaune's semblance to be revealed as limited time travel so he can go back in time and save weiss

Thank you and now I'm out. When I come back hopefully things haven't gotten even more edge

Whoopsie.

His semblance probably makes him flame retardant.

>He activates his time travel semblance by dying

>The cliffhanger for the end of volume is just a Rewind sound and Jaune waking up in a cold sweat before Credit Roll

TWENTY
MINUTES

So Qrow losing would be stupid bullshit right? Raven winning would just feel like Qrow was all talk and no substance.

It'll mean that even despite Qrow's anger he still can't bring himself to kill his sister while Raven has no such hesitation.

Considering Qrow has bad luck for others as a semblance theoretically he'd win if they're even otherwise.

OSCAR

Qrow and Raven should die together

Ozpin takes over and kills this fucking traitor when?

I got the impression Raven was the better fighter from their interactions. She seemed confident the whole time that he was beneath her.

go to the last thread

>episode is half Jaune being both dumb and worthless
>nothing but positive Jaune discussion now

Isn't this volume supposed to have like 16 episodes? I remember seeing that in the thread a few weeks back but the show looks like it's getting to volume finale. Unless this episode was supposed to be like "beginning of the end" in v3

He's trying.

14 eps

jaunefags are a delusional bunch.

ww6.kickassanime.io/anime/rwby-volume-5/episode-11

>Ozpin has enough suspicions about Leo at this point that he should know this is a trap
>they fucking walk into the trap anyway
>they make zero move to run away as the whoe villain gang teleports in, letting Hazel cut them off and shut the door - Qrow just tells them to chill and wait instead of fight or run.

No wonder Raven thought it was suicidal to help Oz.

RWBY appeals to the kind of autists who only eat spaghetti dinosaurs and cheap white sliced bread with no butter and who separate the t-rexes from the diplodocuses on their plate then only eat the t-rexes, one rex at a time while making screeching dinosaur noises.

I'd chalk it up to Qrow cant go all out since he might accidentally fuck up the kids fights too. Raven knows Qrow cant fight properly if others are around that he doens't also want to hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually shitting her pants right now internally because if everyone dies before him, Qrow wont be have to hold back any more and might go full Bad Luck Grim Reaper on their asses. Be scared of the ones who have nothing left to lose; Raven has a LOT left to lose in this instance.

I still think Raven and Vernal are fucking bullshitting and Raven really is the Spring maiden since again this episode she fucking tells Vernal not to waste her maiden powers here.
She's also conveniently taking her fight with Qrow elsewhere, which could be her trying to get close to the relic so she can snatch it up.

hella

IMO he was my favorite part of the episode, his moment of rage was pretty good and even if it amounted to nothing now he's gonna have to get something out of it at some point.

Can someone edit in a dick?

She just seems too narrow minded to win. Her killing Qrow would accomplish nothing and would feel cheap in the grand scheme. I just want Yang to surprise her and show that she isn't as soft as Qrow or something.

Also Ruby can't keep losing people like this. They just want her to actually crack and lose her shit.

weird of them to do the shot behind the railing and block the fight instead of behind and above or on it to get the same effect.

where's watts

Alright say what you will about the episode but Miles voice acting was pretty good, esp when Jaune freaks out

Who's Jaune again?

Went back to Salem. Maybe Tyrian will show up though.

Why didn't Jaune tell Weiss to watch out?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE LUNGE AND NOT SWING? this makes literally no sense, how can he be that retarded after years of training

He seriously had to go for a stab to the head there instead of any other option?

Also so far it appears that little bit of training they did with Oz amounted to nothing for anyone so far - everyone seems weaker than ever if anything

Him going for the kill was pretty dope.

>Calm down guys, we haven't hit our standing around-talking quota yet!

Nah, We'll get more Tyrian and Watts in the Atlas arc.

Some worthless fuck.

He was too busy crying.

>No followup to Salem wanting a little chat with Tyrian
His VA was too busy this volume

wheres new ep m3u8?

Kek
Hey guys I think I figured out what tumblr's reaction will be.

I just really hate that they had to use Weiss for it. She was doing so great in volume 4, and now she gets to be Jaune's damsel so he can activate is man pain and pop out his semblance.

Imagine if Hazel was Tyrianlike in craziness. Ren and Nora would be dead.

M-Mom?

This

Rage mode. There is no thinking in rage mode.

He wanted Salem to know he hit her and to stop pretending she's better than him. Its also faster to stab someone than it is to slash with any meaningful weight. Knights often stabbed their opponents as finishing blows, Jaune just fucked up in a moment of sperg and tripped it looks like.