Be member of endangered species

>Be member of endangered species
>Support homosexuality for that species
Is there a greater evil?

Marrying a flatscan is worse

You're trying to stir shit about a comic from 2012

Being a filthy mutant and advocating for your continued existence and sullying earth with your presence.

>that Bobby
He had no idea what was coming for him.
Jesus that's terrifying.

No, it was just the only relevant picture I had.

I'm most upset about Iceman trying to upstage literally everyone there. It's not his fucking wedding, there are shitloads of other people dressed properly and sitting down and Iceman comes fucking surfing in 20 feet above everybody on that rickety deathtrap, blocking the sunlight like LOOK AT ME ICEMAN IS HERE THE WEDDING CAN BEGIN like the day is all about him. What a fucking cunt. Storm and that other girl are almost as bad with their shit but at least they aren't literally hovering over the crowd with thousands of pounds of razor sharp ice. I know he's gay now, so is he pissed off because one of the fags was his ex-boyfriend or what?

Look how he wants a better spot to watch the ceremony

I bet he spied on them when they consummated on their wedding night.

Homosexuals are necessarily histrionic and anti-social

>Retconning a 50+ year old character whose origin story involves him being straight into a gay character
Nothing is sacred to these people.

>Retconning a 50+ year old character whose origin story involves him being straight into a gay character
ANd only because he try to fuck your comic jew-fu. Nothing is sacred to Bendis

I'm glad he's gone, now he can go ruin DC I guess.

The mutants aren´t a specie.

Hey there's puck

Yes they are

That's not how mutants work!

Elves are not an endangered species.

What

If I refuse to acknowledge them as not-humans, am I a racist?

>Being surprised that a dirty drama-inciting crossposter only found out about it now

Good thing there's too many fucking humans on this planet as is

I regret to inform you that there is no answer to this question that's not racist.

Good point, instead of supporting them they should make them turn straight. That's worked really well in the past! Minority classes don't emphasize with each other either, that would be ridiculous!

Go fuck yourself.

that shit's gay son

mutant x mutant procreation doesn't automatically mean your kid is a mutant (X-men are just lucky)

Is this a troll post?

It's determined by genes, isn't it?

Graydon Creed is the child of Mystique and Sabretooth, two fairly powerful mutants.

But he's the only main continuity example I can think of

That just seems like lazy writing

Calling mutants a 'species'.

Genes randomly mutating is lazy writing now? More so than random kids receiving powers because of it?

A child inexplicably lacking a gene both his parents have for plot reasons is lazy writing

Minimum effort bait

Anyway mutants are born from humans for the most part

mutants aren't a species because they don't exhibit standard deviation into a near-human form

they're just mutants regardless of any claims to the contrary as they have not progressed to speciation

when there's a single mutant you're happy to use as the type specimen for all mutants which explains the species traits, call me

until then lern2biology

you can't into genes my friend

News flash, a ton of people have a X-Gene that will never activate in the lifetime. Lifeguard's and Slipstream's would've stayed dormant if Sage didn't do anything.

no they aren't

species have defined standard true-breeding traits

mutants do not, they're just mutated humans

If it is "mutant race" then explain why there are blacks, whites, indians, hispanics, and asians that are mutants

Because the mutation just began, retard.

what else are they supposed to do?
It's not like supporting homosexuality will somehow make more people gay

>It's not like supporting homosexuality will somehow make more people gay

straight people make gay people and have been for centuries

What the fuck are you saying?
They are born from humans and that's it.
I can't even.

Homosexuality is likely caused by an interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental factors. So it would make sense that the acceptance, and especially the promotion, of homosexuality we see in modern society creates a much, much higher rate of homosexuality than would occur naturally.

>I can't even.
Ummm sweetie, can you not? Like omg.
Seriously take the infection between your legs and go back to tumblr you rancid cunt.

or that the acceptance of it is what allows gay people to be more visible than in previous decades

Do you understand how mutation works? Mutations in the real world (blue eyes for example) start out randomly and mutant offspring are born to non-mutants but if the mutation is useful the mutant will pass it on to their offspring and it becomes a trait of that population.

>or that the acceptance of it is what allows gay people to be more visible than in previous decades
That's the most common hypothesis for the increase in homosexuality among normies but it's only used to explain a already existing phenomena, and can't really be proven. On the other hand, we know certain environmental factors can dramatically increase the chance of someone being homosexual.

the problem is you can say the exact same thing for why some people end up pedo's if you are going to accept one you need to accept the other funny how gays scream they don't have a choice in who they are sexually attracted too and everyone is forced to accept that, but being a pedo is strictly a choice according to those same people

Don't even get me started on the insanely high rate of child molestation among homosexuals.

Why wasn't he invited?

He's woke on the gay question

>implying gay people don't have children

I mean, they may not enjoy the sex as much as they would have had they been straight, but when gay people want kids they have historically managed to get them.

Using 'beards', in between wives, single bachelors adopting out of the good of their heart etc.

the wedding was during the Schism

Dazzler, Psylocke and Storm were all on Cyclops' side but they got invites

Scott hates faggots

Am I wrong to think that it is really tacky to go to super hero wedding or funeral in full hero attire? Would it kill you to dress proper for once Betty and Logan?!

What if I'm not homophonic but don't believe in marriage in general?

I mean, soldiers go to weddings and funerals in full uniform too

You can immediately tell who’s retarded on this board when they post those wojacks.

Please tell me how people will become gay if homosexuality is supported?

>born this way
Gay men are raped into it. They’re always abused into gayness. Why do you think they go after kids?

>Sup Forums science

They don’t have a choice in being a pedo but they have a choice in acting on it.

It’s higher among heterosexuals.

we've already seen that in areas where homosexuality is normalized and fully accepted they indoctrinate children into the lifestyle at a young age

I've also never met a gay man that wasn't sexually abused at some point while growing up

Going
>Sup Forums science
Is not an argument. Prove him wrong.

>It’s higher among heterosexuals.
more than half of child molestation are committed against same sex children
you have 1% of the population committing over 50% of the child rape

Just like Transexuals, when you Support this LGBT charade you just confuse the youth into believing they are a faggot. They come out the closet, only to later realize their mistake; but they can't admit they misunderstood their emotions and so are either forced to be gay or backtrack into bisexuality.

That combined with the mental illnesses and STDs that comes from Anal sex keep them out of the closet and in the gay light

Are you talking numbers or percentages?

Two non-mutants can have a mutant child, so two mutants being gay has no effect on the population whatsoever.

Has it ever occoured to that those individuals were already gay and acceptance has made it less likely for them to repress themselves? By your logic, you can turn gay at any moment.

Burden of proof is on him.

You do know straight people are into anal right?

Read the thread before replying.

I am pretty sure Northstar went to Madison Jeffries wedding with Diamond Lil (Wild Child was the best man)
Weird how he didnt go Northstar's gay wedding

/thread

They can't all be molested kids

LOL

Are you retarded?

Sample size of your claims please.

Also cite your source.

Both

>you have 1% of the population committing over 50% of the child rape
and people say there's no Sup Forumstards...
source of these bullshit statistics?

Because less than 1% of the American population molests children than over 90% of the population.

Stupid Sup Forumsbrainlet.

>confuse the youth into believing they are a faggot.

It doesn't work that way. If you can be convinced that you are attracted to men then you were always gay to begin with.

Also straight people are into anal sex and do it at a higher rate than homosexuals.

OP triggers my autism. A wedding is sposed to be a special, sacred event. Why are so many guests in their fucking X Men uniform? Why is Iceman fucking, dicking about making a huge Ice Slide in the background while I'm saying my vows? This shit is fucking distracting and its very rude to the grooms, and the ceremony. No fucking class.

You were the one that said rates.

No I didnt.

>Mutants
>Species
Pick one
Mutants are at best hundreds of different sub species of humans but even that is saying a bit much, they're mutants the x gene is something everyone has but only is activated in some people and it's effects are completely random, even if all mutants were to die out regular humans could still potentially have mutant kids and likewise there is no guarantee a mutant couple will produce a mutant kid.

>A child inexplicably lacking a gene both his parents have for plot reasons is lazy writing
The entire human race has the x gene since it comes from the celestials experimenting on prehistoric humans.

That'd be a really excellent time for an rnemy to eliminate all of the X Men or at least take out their highest priority targets.

Mutants aren't a different fucking species

Yeah, in DRESS uniform. Not combats.

>mutants
>endangered species
L-O-L muties are delusional.

Rude.

The defining characteristic is the ability mutation, which is more like a sub-species.

this
if you believe you can be made gay then you are gay

Makes me wonder if some supes maintain dress variants of their pervert suits.

>if you believe you can be made gay then you are gay
This is some zen Buddhist shit right here.

I always hated the trope of a kid being born into a super powered family with no powers. And no you can't be just as good as meta people without powers. That's a dumb lesson. They can still do everything you can do plus more.

They're mutants. It's a mutation. Does this need to be further spelled out for you?

You're right and I can't disarm your argument so you're a troll.