How come friendships between a man and woman always has to end up like lovers in cartoon and comics?

How come friendships between a man and woman always has to end up like lovers in cartoon and comics?

It's really annoying

>incels of the 19th century

Oscar Wilde's problem was too much sex, not too little.

>MC is a boy
>Duteragonist is a girl

How can they make it any more obvious?

i dont know, but im gay for a boy in the dress

No. Only /ss/.

Oscar Wilde was a known homo, what are you on about ?

Because it's not possible

My mom and dad were best friends since middle school and guess what happened?

They started fucking like rabbits during Sophomore year of High school. My dad told me that he started to form strong urges for my mother, despite viewing her like a little sister.

It wasn't until my mom had stronger urges for my father, where my dad explained that mom surprised him by having him over when her parents were gone on vacation and hinted that they had sex in almost every room of the house

That's how much they lusted for each other

It was a weird ass story to hear from my dad but that's basically the truth, it's why I have 3 brothers and 1 sister

Says the gay guy.

I agree. We need more platonic relationship with high sexual tension in cartoon and comics.

Well, he did say enmity.

This. It ain't possible without fucking
You're either friendzoned or gay towards that "female friend"

Star x Marco is the worst ship I've seen in a long time, completely ruined their dynamic

They obviously were going to be endgame though.

Do any of you losers even have friends of the opposite sex?

Why the hell would a guy and a girl be just friends? Sounds like winning the lottery and then not using the money ever.

Do you seriously want to fuck every single female friend you've ever made?

To prove some dumb point that they can be just friends without either wanting something more, when in reality they can't.

Why would an attractive heterosexual man and woman choose to "just be friends"? Doesn't really make sense.

Star and Marco are both considered extremely attractive by other characters in the setting. They get along great and like each other. Why would this not naturally lead to a romantic relationship?

Your parents sound like lucky people. Every married couple I know is miserable and embittered beyond repair, even my parents.

Love will always be the strongest emotion we humans have. Did you ever turn on the radio and wondered why are all the songs about love or a significant other?

Don't tell people that your weird-ass dad told you all this shit about how hard he banged your mom in every room of the house.

Most love songs are about failed relationships, though.

>Did you ever turn on the radio and wondered why are all the songs about love or a significant other?
I assumed lack of creativity.

I guess you gotta be weird because mine are just that

Look, I wasn't trying to express my dad's weirdness but that's how he told the story. Don't kill the messenger

Besides, they're still together so they did something right

Well he's not that wrong is he?

It was just so out of left-field
They're only friends, than Marco dates Jackie and than all of sudden shipping hijacked the plot and we're still dealing with it now. I keep having to do mental gymnastics to figure out what they think of each other.

Yeah, about a significant other. They're always about feeling love, feeling heartbroken, and feeling lonely of not being around someone.

Romance has ALWAYS been the most selling idea of any media.

Well yeah, why bother being creative if making a yet another love song will get you the top charts?

I always want to know the ages of people who make these types of posts. Either they're too young to understand the dynamics between men and women in the real world (most of the time under 18) or they're far too immature for their age and lack real world experience outside their social bubbles (if they're over 18). I've yet to be proven wrong in this assessment, but I welcome any attempts.

I'm 28, and while I have been friendzoned several times in my teens, in relationships several times in later years, I'm able to see both sides of the coin objectively.

Why would you delete your own comment?

The only weird part is Star bottling up her feelings for Marco and trying to hook him up with Jackie instead of keeping him for herself.

Maybe he realized it was dumb. Why would you repost it?

>Maybe he realized it was dumb
It was.

The weirdest part is her dating Tom even though like an episode earlier she was obsessively sniffing Marco's sweater like a freak. Oh right they just wanted to copy-paste Star's cuck arc onto Marco because pottery.

Okay so why would you repost it? That's dumber

If it's not your post why would you care so much?

Camaraderie can't exist between male and female because eventually one will develop feelings for the other.

Spend time alone and you'll think of her romantically disregarding the mutual boundary you share. The wall built between you will get pulverize.

Spend time in a group and you'll get envious for when she hang out with other males and you can try to rationalize it yet it'll come to the same result: love.

Because we are used to it. Too many fucking stories that we consume on a regular basis (from a small age) do that, so we end up expecting that.

>all the comments about women existing for sex only

Nice projecting bro

Because men want to have sex

Basically this.

To answer the OP, there are MANY times where the main guy and girl don't get together at all in a series. Asking why they """always""" hook up is very stupid thing to ask when you can Google series where they don't.

I'm outside I don't have a projector on me, faggot. And I am NOT your bro. Piss off.

Both men and women want to have sex, women are taught to be more discreet about it though.

>all the comments about women existing for sex only

What a hateful and asinine interpretation of the concept. Men and women who like each other and find each other attractive will naturally want to have sex to some degree. That's just how nature works. It's not about one being greater or lesser than the other. How do you get "women are sex objects" out of that? You tumblr twats are so fucked in the head it's incredible.

If it was a dumb post, why put so much time with explaining it's dumb?

If there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do I start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do I prevent the baby from being eaten?

>women existing for sex only
Women are as lustful as men are preverted. Not a single pure women in the real world. Especially if they were alone for the longest of time and you hang out with them there is certainity the night will conclude with you two fucking.

Although, Sup Forums's best option here is to hatefuck /tumblr/.

Ganbatte, user!

That's a lot of effort to defend a post that isn't yours user.

>If there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do I start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do I prevent the baby from being eaten?

I'm a heterosexual guy and have had plenty of friends that were women without any of us falling for each other, maybe it's not common but it's certainly possible.

The fuck would you want a pure woman for? She wouldn't even do anything good.

>If there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do I start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do l prevent the baby from being eaten?

So what are you supposed to do if your friendship group is mixed. Be obliged to fuck every one of them whose the opposite gender to you? Including the ones who might be in a relationship or are gay?

That's really slutty user.

>If there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do I start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do I prevent the baby from being eaten?

Sounds like the world is better off without that baby.

>lf there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do I start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do I prevent the baby from being eaten?

Why do you have to go from one extreme to another? You know there's a middle ground to everything right?

>lf there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do l start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do l prevent the baby from being eaten?

What in god's name are you even talking about?

You guys might as well admit that you in favor of incest.

It is common
This is Sup Forums users we're talking about, if they're lucky enough to make a female friend than it's only a matter of time till they get sexually frustrated over it

So if you had a female friend who was really compatible with you and was attractive you would just not be attracted to her because... ??? Fill in the blank for me. Just out of spite you would refuse to acknowledge your attraction?

>lf there's a large snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do l start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do I prevent the baby from being eaten?

How... Oddly specific. Also put me in the screenshot.

Cock before reason, all my fem friends I want to fuck not love only fuck.

>lf there's a Iarge snake attempting to swallow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do l start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do l prevent the baby from being eaten?

You mean lust or the muh dik/muh pussy feeling.

It's actually really not common to be best friends with a hot girl to the point that you wrestle with her and share bedrooms and be like "umm I don't want to bang her because umm she's my friend and stuff". That' just insane pussy shit. You're just fucking yourself over.

That some cross-gender friendships will inevitibly develope into romance or fucking, while some will just stay friendships?

Impossible!

If she was really compatible with me and attractive and fit every little slot then yeah, I would probably be attracted to her. The thing is not literally 100% of the women I associate with fill those slots but are still enjoyable to be around, so we're friends. I never said I'd outright discount a relationship with a girl I was friends with, just that I've been friends with girls before and it never became anything more than that.

>lf there's a Iarge snake attempting to swalIow a baby and it's getting aroused from it, do l start a dumb discussion with why the baby is aroused from it or do l prevent the baby from being eaten?

>hot girl to the point that you wrestle with her and share bedrooms
where did I say that in my post
I meant a regular friendship with a female, not someone you're intimately...wrestling with?

But why is the baby aroused, though?

>It's actually really not common to be best friends with a hot girl to the point that you wrestle with her and share bedrooms
It's also quite uncommon to have that kind of relationship with one of your bros, though.

Because cartoons and comics are fantasies.

Okay well I agree with what you said. However with Star and Marco they are both attractive and like pretty much everything about each other, so I find OP's complaint to be ridiculous and stupid.

Okay did you miss that this thread was started by OP complaining about a specific relationship which matches the description I provided?

I wish SVTFOE wasn't so fucking awful

But that's the kind of relationship that OP is complaining turned into a romantic relationship.

are suggesting this only applies to Sup Forums? Any fictional story where a single male and single female working together are going to get shipped. And the longer the series goes, the more likely the writers will eventually resort to this topic.

>snake vore analogies

>this woman holds herself higher every time she friendzones a guy, "the more the merrier" she says

feathers and caps m'lady

Its really unsettling women think a friend is someone who is slave that buys them things.

It's not, though. Not really. Having literally watched the entire series up to the latest episode in the past three days I can tell you that the first season had multiple points foreshadowing that Starco was the preferred ship. Of course the show is just one big damn harem show. Markapoo4lyfe

1. Knows the relationship won't work for a variety of reasons.
2. Isn't a slave to lust.
3. Values her friendship more than risking it for the pussy.
4. Just isn't attracted to her that way.

My specific comment was replying to
>I'm a heterosexual guy and have had plenty of friends that were women without any of us falling for each other, maybe it's not common but it's certainly possible

Obviously if you're wrestling with a hot chick there's a good chance you'll get horny over it
Most of the thread isn't talking about that

Am i doin it rite?

>1. Knows the relationship won't work for a variety of reasons.

Acceptable reason.

>2. Isn't a slave to lust.
>3. Values her friendship more than risking it for the pussy.
>4. Just isn't attracted to her that way.

Bullshit cuck reasons.

>Most of the thread isn't talking about that

Well it should be because that's what the thread was started talking about.

>cuck

Funny way of spelling "male feminist aka sexual predator projecting and claiming to be One Of The Good Ones, Don't Worry Ladies"

Shipping becomes a thing and it is cancer.

That isn't how natural conversation works, I'm sorry user.

because men and women can't actually be friends without some sexual tension around them

So does that mean that Sir Simon wanted to do Virginia?

Jealous fag.

Well it's not like I didn't see Starco coming, I just didn't expect it to suddenly take over the plot.