RACE WAR

>whitegenocideproject.com/anti-trump-rioters-calling-race-war/

What does Sup Forums think about those riots? You may get your race war after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGUX4KXjuuw
youtube.com/watch?v=dxpPvDucbsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have been waiting for this day my entire life.

mods

Mods

Mods

>libtards calling for race war
let police deal with it

Fpbp

mow the fuckers down please

who fucking cares lads, what ban him a couple days after the elections i say honestly let the little guy go trump just won the election.

I always thought that race war would be initiated by us, not by our opponents.

the swat team and national guard will be doing that for us, i dont feel like dying while stabbing nogs.

But the niggers voted for Trump

Last thing you want is to piss off white man

those maps you see with blacks as a giant percentages are bias, blacks are only 16 percent and other races about 10-15.

>mudslimes try to rise up
>red blooded white america and even some token redpilled minorities combined puts them down hard
>after mass right wing death squads and american military combined destroy the insurgents and their liberal allies, america is made at least 95 percent white.
>large white families combined with alternate child rearing structures like a super robust orphanage systen and genetic modification/breeding programs and neo colonialism turn the world into a place of billions of whites with space travel imminent.
>tech gets so good we genetically modify the offspring of the few redpilled mudslimes left into pure aryans and create world peace
God Emprah Trump pls gib dis.

What was it?

like pic related.

Wish they would hurry up already.

Learn from history, after WW I it was the Gauchos and communist who played revolution in germany, tried it in austria and italy and got btfo, putting the last piece for fascism into place

oh some guys screaming mods because some 17 year old was saying im not ready for the race war.

>Niggers and spics thinking they have any chance of winning a race war whatsoever

>witnessing race war from under the hawaii palm trees with my coconut

who else /comfy/ here?

The ones in Louisiana are based. Just old cajuns talking in french, fishing for some crayfish.

>What does Sup Forums think about those riots? You may get your race war after all

It's just Soros throwing a fit. Not sure what he thinks he is going to get out of it apart from alienating his cause in the minds of decent americans even further.

Pic related:

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...

>libs

>guns

Pick one

All part of Madame's plan.

what do I think?

I think if you are white and have a family you better buy a guy and at least 500 rounds of ammunition

If anything, mexicans would help the whites to kill the black people.

Not sure for puerto ricans or other latinoamerican countries.

jokes on them, I'm not white

This right here. Time to hang those savages!

>What does Sup Forums think about those riots?

They're small in number and pretty wimpy.

>he doesn't know voter suppression is real
the ex-confederates know how to handle elections desu

Correct.

25 year old nig here, my friends are all pissed and so was I about Trump being elected, but I had a talk with my dad and some older people. They didn't like either one, but they've seen so much shit that they thought it'd be better to vote for him over the same old shit we'd be getting with Hillary. I'm less pissed now and more open to Trump actually fixing shit for everyone, but my facebook feed is still an awful mess right now.

>Watch Out
Oh no they are coming for me!

>fucking with the heavily armed silent majority

Blacks please stop, for your own good

You actually know your dad?

How does the redpill taste?

soon

I visited new orleans and can confirm, they are cool.

cool and sexy

>two spongebob posts in a row

>Rioters agitating for a race war.
If they get one it isn't going to be pretty, and they'll lose.

>civil war
>with people who don't believe in guns

I mean im glad Trump won and im a spic that loves America but you realize its whites vs whites + shitskins and nigs right?

Dude trust me, Mexicans and blacks aren't the ones that want to ban guns, push feminist shit and police speech, its pampered white people that are pushing all these movements and fucking western civilization up thinking non-whites are innocent little puppies and not harden men. Poor shitskins are just following the welfare checks.

i have no problem with you black people at all, i just dont want to be murdered by angry protesters. If your friends do go out and protest just explain to them canada is a open wide country full of pussi and free welfare plus easy to get weed

Are these BLM niggers retarded or do they desperately want racism to continue existing so that they can bitch about everything?

Loved those articles from few days ago.
>Trump will not accept election results (implied he knows he loses)
>Trump supporters are preparing weapon to cause riots.
>Trump supporters are preparing a coup.

The day comes, surprise, once again its liberals doing every single shit they ever accused trumptards of doing.

Makarov: They're right on time. Check your weapons and ammo.

Viktor: I've waited a long time for this.

Makarov: (chuckles) Haven't we all.

It is truly remarkable how much projection they have done this season.

No.

Don't start shit and there won't be shit.
I don't care if they are into that pc bullshit or not, if they start killing my people we'll start killing them. We still outnumber them and we're still better armed and have more trained and intelligent men than them.

>"Black People are ungovernable"

Well, that's just shooting yourself in the foot.

>Black
>People
>Pick one

>civil war
>against a demographic that retreats to ballpits and playdough when an election doesn't go their way

are normies finally waking up to the fact blacks are horrible cunts?

It's not that we wanted the war, so much as we just saw it coming. Don't be upset there are so many ahead of the curve.

No they didn't are you stupid?

The areas that all voted trump were all white areas. Those southern nigger infested cities voted blue like no tomorrow.

Is Foval still alive after this or did Soros send in the crew to assist him in suicide?

Nah, mainstream medias will call to riot and justify it just like they did with the BLM

I've been waiting for this moment all my life

>nig
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dad
Fake and gay

It's pretty clear at this point.

America should never have imported African's. Should've bought English Prison ships full of Irish instead.

You fucked up America. Now your festering pile of shit is ready to infect you.

Would be better if they initiated, they can't blame us for fighting back. But you're right I always thought it would be the regressives.

Yeah I was going to say, if there were actually that many in those counties they wouldn't be deep red.

Slowly.. year by year, day by day. As our race diminishes in number so too will the guilt associated w/ being in the majority.

I always thought this would be the case. In California Mexican gangs focus on slaughtering blacks and don't seem to have any interest in fighting whites.

FPBP

Not true. Niggers are fucking vicious down here. One brother beat nearly to death by them (marine honorable discharge after the attack spent weeks in the hospital). Another nigger attempted car jack my other brother and shot him in the shoulder. Wife has three room mates when we were in college. Two robbed at gun point walking back to Appartment. Nice place too, much better than most of the college apartments around. The third was with her fiancé on bourbon street in broad daylight when three niggers shot a random white user standing next to them. The roommate had blood on her they were standing so close.

Don't fall for the based nice nigger meme. There is a reason Houston, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Dallas, etc. got so bad after hurricane Katrina.

>I always thought that race war would be initiated by us, not by our opponents.
It was initiated by your opponents a long time ago. Race war is a daily fact of life for anyone that lives around blacks. It's just not usually called what it is. It usually gets labelled "random crime".

because mexicans are descended from the conquistadors from spain.

which is a part of europe.

they were part of the trade as well

It's already happening, nigs are attacking whites in groups. Watch your backs and stay armed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGUX4KXjuuw

Youtube keeps trying to take down this video, watch it and upload mirrors while you can.

>25 year old nig here
>but I had a talk with my dad

Really stretching my suspension of disbelief here user.

Checked. Trips speaks the truth

THANK FUCK I WASNT BORN A BURGER AND THAT I CAN JUST KICKBACK AND ENJOY THE CHAOS IN MY SAFE, NORMAL COUNTRY

>starting a war against a majority of people who are armed to the teeth

>SAFE
>NORMAL
>That flag

> In California Mexican gangs focus on slaughtering blacks and don't seem to have any interest in fighting whites.
The only groups down here that seem to have an interest in fighting anyone is blacks and faggot "anarchist" losers. CA blacks were killing each other at massive rates until the gang wars died down in the '90s. Everyone else is about their money. Whites, Latinos, Asians, they all just kind of mind their own business and don't usually start shit unless they're a mental case or a wannabe thug.

If there is the appearance of Mexi/Viet gangs persecuting blacks, it's probably just the appearance - because 95% of the time anyone fights anyone, a black person started it.

>tfw half nig
what do I do Sup Forums

From houston. Can confirm. Lived in the third ward (worst part of town) and was surrounded by nignogs. Some girl got picked up out of the apt complex's parking lot, robbed, then gangraped and they dropped her back off. And people gettin murdered on the reg.

buncha fucking savages.

no wonder they were kept in cages.

what do you do when you drive through their neighborhoods?

lock the fucking door

youtube.com/watch?v=dxpPvDucbsQ

I've never had more respect for Matt Damon than right now

Thanks for that Mexico!

DONT LET SOROS CREATE A CIVIL WAR

ITS SOROS YOU WANT TO FIND NOT AMERICANS

Bout time they did something for us

>Beta Cucks and Nigs who fight with their hands at their waist
>VS
>Alpha Men and Whites who practice shooting guns for fun

Shakin in my boots over here senpai

Our lord and savior Kek doesn't want a race war. Only American prosperity and a unified future for white children everywhere.

blacks are more american than most whites though

most whites are descended from ellis island immigrants, while blacks have been here since the 1600s

just saying

He promised to overturn democracy if he lost. Don't be a sore winner. You reds wanted this. You have this coming to you.

More like you have it coming to you. Nigs, spics, kikes and the like have gotten too brazen and uppity. No more.

Lol you are about to start a fight you cant possibly hope to win.

you don't want this.

Just let america be great again.

blacks have been in america longer than most whites

I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Oh Lord !

They suspended Fovals twitter account. I was going to share that shit.

Where is this? I literally never see any of these """people"""

Trump victory only postponed the race war OR if it happens during his presidency, the blacks are going to start it and whites will have the government behind them and better PR because they didn't start it.

They'll always blame others anyway