If Uncle Sam, in the DCU, is only as strong as the country’s belief in itself, then how strong is he right now?

If Uncle Sam, in the DCU, is only as strong as the country’s belief in itself, then how strong is he right now?

he's currently both uncle sam and a fascist version of himself much like he was uncle sam and johnny rebel during the civil war.

And they Rassle.
I'd read it

Captain Canada is stronger than him at this point.

I want Uncle Sam to be great again and bring Phantom Lady with him

Seeing as how liberals aren't really Americans, I would say pretty strong.

>wanting an egalitarian republic makes you un-American
The Cold War really fucked up this country's perception of itself

US is still number one superpower(for now) so he is stronger than the others. Europe must be very sickly and China is growing stronger by the day.

That’s funny I’d think people who were more exclusionary and prejudiced against immigrants and other marginalized would be seen as unamerican.

Liberalism in the classical sense would refer to all neoliberals, neocons, libertarians, and anarcho-capitalists as liberals. Basically, anyone who likes capitalism is a liberal.

He's weak as shit, bub.

Him being “divided” would make the most sense. A more MAGA side and a more compassionate/progressive side.

>A more MAGA side
I think you mean a more xenophobic borderline NatSoc side there, friend.

Uncle Sam getting Superman Red and Blue'd would be funny

If I had the option I'd rather go ack in time to kill McCarthy than Hitler. In the long run he was way more damaging to the US.

Personally, I'd kill Eisenhower. He's the one who ignited all the imperialistic bullshit that the army has been known for now.

Uncle Sam is suffering from sever episode of bipoloar disorder

>If I had the option I'd rather go ack in time to kill McCarthy

nah Hoover is the one you gotta get.

Why do you think I described the other side as being comparatively compassionate and progressive?

He'd probably be pretty inconsistent right now, as both sides have a strong belief in what america can be but believe its currently being subverted by [insert political group here] and the problem would cease if they were removed.

personally Id go kill Lafayette and let the US remain a British colony

lol

>a more xenophobic borderline NatSoc side
>a more compassionate/progressive side

More like two extremist retard sides and a more moderate, sane side that tries in vain to keep both of them in check.

>BOTH SIDES

He's two angry teenage girls slap-fighting each other.

Canadians are the most fiercely nationalist people out there. If the character is fuelled by the people's faith in the strength of the nation, Captain Canada could bitchslap Darkseid with one hand, blindfolded, while reciting songs from The Tragically Hip.

Memes and caps lock will not change the reality that extremism is on the rise across the entire political spectrum.

He's split into two versions, and they've been locked in combat in a hidden cave deep within Mount Rushmore.

>hey look at me! im a logical sane centrist! gosh, everyone but me is so stupid for fighting for what they believe in!
>they should just sit on the sidelines doing nothing but sarcastically criticize everyone while complaining loudly about how nothing important gets done, just like me

>Being a centrist means not caring about anything or being exactly in the middle of all political arguments.

That's not centrism at all and you fucking know it. People shouldn't be forced to support abortion clinics just because they want stricter gun control.
Extremism divvies up all the issues facing a society, assigns all of them to one of two sides, and then forces the voting public to pick a side, as opposed to making informed decisions on each topic.
Centrism is not a refusal to fight. It is refusal to surrender the ability to truly fight for one's beliefs. Surrender it to a band of marauding Ends-Justify-Means idiots who have no real scruples or beliefs of their own.
Extremism only supports the agenda of a small handful of 40 or 50 people. Centrism is true democracy, being the notion that the People, in their entirety, have the responsibility to collectively decide on each issue facing their society.

There. We're done arguing.

>progressives
>compassionate
you’re either one yourself or haven’t met many