Liberal Trump Hate False Flags

Post what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
kikebook.com/sydne/posts/619244827634
mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope this shit is true

niggers and other subhumans gonna fabricate fictions like these in the coming months.

just go to Talcum-X's twitter

My favorite

this has to be a troll

no shit

>I second that, you dont belong here.

ttnh

I didn't know Americans used the word Paki

This is satire, right? I feel like this is satire.

what the christ hahaha

I'd like to see the rest of that chat log.

This one is probably true.

This isn't a false flag, but it is made up dillusion.

>hire me

my fucking sides

>the DAK meme in MAGA

wow, she should be a writer

lol Is she flashing a sign in her pic?

>LITERALLY SHAKING RN
Isn't it so funny? The same people who made fun of and criticized Trump for not being able to accept defeat, aren't able to accept defeat. And here they are, acting like children. Making up lies on social media, throwing temper tantrums on the street. It just feels so good, Sup Forums. It feels so, so good. I am literally orgasming.

guys, im shaking right now

>I applied for a job
>Sent some random nigga a text saying "Hire me"

Let's make up some shit too guys. The more ostentatious and unbelievable the better.

So numbers are down from the usual rate. Disappointing.

>Things that never happened: the post
She had to have lost anyone with a single functioning brain cell left in their head the moment she said he pulled down his pants and stroked himself off in front of everyone. I'll bet half of those 8k likes are sympathy likes because she's just too far gone in her own delusions.

>Implying I would scare my kids without bedtime stories where blacks still exist in America

I exclusively tell my kids bedtime stories about the heroic KKK riding into town, lynching the feral niggers, and everybody living happily ever after.

>puleled my dick (small) and testicals into my asshole
top kek he needs to go back

Also that Colin faggot
>the staff on the train either just laughed or joined in
To be fair if it were true I would be laughing my ass off if I were there too, but it's such obvious bullshit after this quote.

Weak people. There are children born into disease and poverty who are still compelled to survive.

This is what happens when people become too comfortable. They get slack, they start dreaming up domestic issues, they start validating mental illness.

It sucks to say but war seems to be the thing that equalizes nations into productivity and mental health.

No fucking shit moron. It's satire.

How is it on Sup Forums of all places people can't perceive the thinnest veil of irony?

Thank fuck!

Best one

Whatcha doin, Rabbi?

>make white america again
What did he mean by this?

Paki hatred is universal, Nigel.

So liberals are now using Kaiba's tactic, perfect

>If I don't win I will kill myself and it will be totally your fault!

Liberal scholars are still debating over the true meaning.

Spam this video to every bluehair that doesn't understand why this happened

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Damn these neo nazis have terrific penmanship.

I think those are actually supposed to mean "trump is literally hilter and I don't like him," instead of being more of this false flag business. one even says "Rump".

americans don't call people paki's, we don't even really know what curry is

It keeps happening.

kikebook.com/sydne/posts/619244827634

Here's 40 of them.
Notice how most are by Talcum X.

I honestly was told a story by my grandma as I was a kid where I turned into chocolate for one day and I let all kinds of people taste me.

Since that very day I hate niggers because I find them gross

Can't you tell the posts you replied to were being ironic?

Hold on a second, there is a clear divide between words here. Obviously this was meant to be read up to down, and you know what else does that? Japanese calligraphy. In that case it's also read right to left, so what we really have is: America Again Make White

I think it has to do with greatly increasing America's cotton production

This is great.

It doesn't matter what you tell them. They've settled on the conclusion that every Trump voter is a racist who doesn't care about women or POCs.

You can tell him the media lied and fabricated his "hate", that emails prove it is so, and they'll just repeat the media rhetoric back at you.

>people actually believe half this shit

> If your enemies kill themselves, they win

>Kills self
>It was somebody else's fault!

y-yeah sure

This is how pakis apply for jobs? They text "hire me" to their personal cell number?
What is this shit lmfao

Have you seen that the SJWs are painting Nazi and KKK graffiti and blaming Trump supporters in an attempt to trigger black men into rioting.

But the black men aren't taking the bait. The SJW's think the black men are dumb enough to fall for false flag race baiting.

You can't play a player.
Black men hate Hillary too

Things that never happened but also Americans tend to not use or know British slurs.

Seriously this. They put no effort into making anything believable.

Make this quote spread again!

Guys I'm not lying. I'm muslim and I was walking down the street today and some guy stabbed me in my neck and stole my wallet. He was yelling sieg heil trump as he stabbed me

I thought we were supposed to kill them on the day of the rope. I feel cheated..

"Don't move, I have a knife and I'm a Trump supporter!"

>8 trans people committed suicide because they didn't agree with what the American people decided

So, you're telling me that the biggest threat to transvestites is actually themselves... go figure.

Flase flag compilation

mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1