AHTF Online

>AHTF Online
>He doesn't main Shake

the update wasn't very kind to shake

the whole fucking game is just a bunch of Carl shitters running the trivia night dungeon over and over again, I went back to King of the Hill Online

You Shake mains disgusted me. All you ever do is wait outside my safehouse just to have my car load and then steal it for a joyride. I even friggin' placed a virtual lock that cost 10 friggin' grand in microtransactions yet you always find a workaround!

>The meatwad players who just dance while fighting is going on

Being a Frylock main is so ungratifying. I do all the work and you assholes just mooch off me!

reporting in

gotta get them honeys

>Check out meatwad
> Alot of his moves and stats rely on aggro dumping, shape shifting for getting past enemys and alot of Bard type spells.
>Try out the Bard build and its decent but my op quest weapon is in raping spiders den leaving me pretty short on party buffs.
> Carl main's insult debuffs and Moonmen double teaming out-do me
>No one wants to run Spidersden due to his bullshit debuf and insta-death rap balled deaths.

I rather go back on KotH online than do more of this gimiky shit.

Completing Sidequests for Dr. Weird is the best way to grind for EXP. Prove me wrong

They really need to add skippable cutscenes when facing that Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past boss fight. Its bad enough he's got that unblockable snipping attack, but its agony waiting to start the fight again while he's droning on about Santa Ape

Best strategy to defeat dr wong?

Alot of people abuse Carl because 'LOL MEME CLASS', and alot of people just sit around trolling. If they actualy invest any time in him they'd find his insult debuffs and his 'STUD MASTER' stun perfect for PvE and dungeons. Shame his pvp is so fucking pathetic.

> Picking frylok
> Best dps in all game
> Everyone spends it on usless do-nothing talents that lead to nothing useful ever.
> 'N-nerf shake mains!'
You deserve this fate.

>cutscenes
Fool! You're only immobilized; you can still buff to your heart's content while listening to it. Disappearing interface is just to fool newbies, all the hotkeys work fine.
Don't you tell me now that you haven't learned them hotkeys.

Because you don't know the satisfaction of actually killing someone with the quad lazer, best feeling in the world

>You have to play Carl in order to understand Handbanana's whoofing and take up his special class-specific quest

Seems like an odd choice on the developer's part, I wonder what will happen.

>Shame his pvp is so fucking pathetic.
Serves them right for not pimping the car up with sick flames and hydraulics. Shame it's a rare reward in a Carl Brains questline. Nobody likes the lobotomy special status, I get it, but it doesn't last forever.

>be me (meatwad main)
>almost done with new witch doctor giant chicken raid
>frylock in party absolutely shitting his pants
>complete rage
>i decide to troll and start dancing
>entire team gets wiped
>kick me from teamspeak and group
it was worth it lads

Don't bother, that's a trap for newbies
You think it's some great thing, and the next thing you know, you just get FUCKED IN THE ASS
Thank god I keep that Wacky Glue accessory equipped. Too bad the audio dies after equipping it. Must be a glitch.

>Devs add Ezekiel
>All stats of shake just with less HP (doesn't fucking matter matter)
>Lower STR doesn't make a difference in the long-run accounting for buffs from other players
>That fucking INT stat higher than Chess Dragon's
Remind me why anybody still plays Shake after they introduced this bastard?

Oh, and yet when I try to make one of these threads, I get called out on it!

I think the mods tried to put that to a stop around the Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 Update.

>playing as Zekey
>he doesn't know Zekey has a level cap lower than the normal classes and is for casuals without time to commit to the game
>not knowing picking Shake is incentivized by him directly countering Ezekiel in PvP

GET IN ThAT NET YOU CRAZY WHORE

Meatwad is apart of the game. If you don't like it, don't play it

Anyone else suffer through the raid by SUArena?
Just Willie Nelsons everywhere. And they all had that fucking "GigaRock" nametag.

I don't know why it's so hard for Frylock players. You get his legendary contact lenses, and bam, you're carrying the raid.

This fucker's parked outside my house and won't move at all. What do?

That new security system on the Carl's House map is complete bullshit. Drunken Frat Aliens hardly ever spawn to dampen it

How the fuck do I beat Dan from Grim Reaper Gutters?

He's part of the Chess Dragon questline. If you're a retarded class , you should have no problem beating him. After that, he should be able to remove the nuisance
He's a gimmick boss. Just agree to all the paperwork he gives you, sign under a different username, and then before the installation you grab his gutter when he starts looking for a pen and hit him with it

Is there any way to beat this asshole without going through the bullshit Fightan Titan questline? Every time I try to get a group together we manage to lose the legs and then everyone just starts fucking around.

>Still playing AHTF online and not EEnE online

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Just main Dr. Weird and he's a piece of cake.

To be fair, ATHFO came out when EEnEO's updates slowed to a halt.

EENE online is fun, but it's not the constant shitpost of a game that is athf online. Also king of the hill is best mmo

>That PvE event when they first teased Monster Ed's release
>That Monster Ed NPC that roamed the map with 10 times better stats than the player version
That shit was fucking terrifying
While we're on the subject, does anybody still play SL2021 online? They dropped the BIZARRO update about a month ago and nobody seems to be talking about it.

So who mains MC Pee Pants?

just like the show

God, I haven't played him in years.

SL2021 is for tweakers, that bizarro update was a grab at the stoner demographic. All the game is now xp mining twitch attacks on feverheads.

how the fuck am I supposed to play an offensive mooninite build, their DPS is so slow

Is there anyway to solo shellfish enemies on Clamydia as Shake?

I always get torn apart because of the allergy debuff

Flipping people off aggros them on you. Afterwards fire your quad laser and they'll run right into it.

does my back pack have jets?

Has anyone completed the Wisdom Cube Trials without any deaths?

I ran with 2 Shakes, 3 Frylocks for ranged DPS, 2 Clown Carl tanks, and a Igloo build Meatwad.

We wiped halfway through the last minion cube spawn because both Carl’s thought it would be great to pop their South Bronx Parasite Diet bars too late

Call him out on his dickery

Haven't played this shit since The Hesh Needs Sex update. I occasionally log in now and then and play my level 67 pro shop Murphy and go raid pod 6
>inb4 spartikus main shitting up the thread.

rate the mmos
>Spongebob Online
>Ed Edd n Eddy Online
>ATHF Online
>KOTH Online
>Scooby Doo Online
any i've forgotten?

look at this scrub shit
>no Clarissa explains it all BBS
>no mod team finished clerks the animated series mmo
>no Slime Time Live interactive sim server.

step it up scrubs.

From best to most mediocre
>EEnEO
>SB Online
>ATHF Online
>KOTH Online
>Scooby Doo Online

You forgot SUArena, but hey, nobody's perfect. Speaking of, I'm gonna go start an SUArena thread, is that alright with you guys?

>shape shifting
All you need is hotdog and igloo, the debuffs from other forms isn't worth it

Is it still possible to get the legacy skins now? They haven't run the C2C event in awhile and with the update drought we're in, I'm not sure if it's going to run again any time soon.