Fuck, guys....I don't know if I even wanted a Trump Presidency anymore

Fuck, guys....I don't know if I even wanted a Trump Presidency anymore...

My entire family, even my fucking grandma is acting like Trump has began construction on gas chambers for everyone who isn't a straight white male...All of my facebook "friends" are crying and bitching. All of them.

This doesn't feel like victory to me Sup Forums. I thought that once Trump got elected the silent majority wouldn't have to be afraid anymore. But now the left is violent as ever and it's really killing the mood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SD6it3IqC8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are you not enjoying this? These fucking idiots never learn, they're making sure they never win another election again especially when half their biggest voter base begins self-deporting itself or gets deported

PS now we have the house, senate and about to have a supreme court majority for the next 30 years

we've won, they are shrieking and burning down their own cities(LOL) because this is all they can do, just laugh at them

I have a lot of extended family whof eel the same way

fuck them. I will lose every friend I have if it means I can watch the globalist status quo be burned to the ground

I enjoyed every second of it until the next day, when everybody started whining and crying. Unfortunately for me my family lives in liberal northern VA ( literally one of less than 10 blue districts that lost Virginia for Trump)

I just can't be happy when everyone around me is so sad.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

Yeah it was fun to bathe in their tears but they're going into overdrive with their "waah fuck whitey" shit. Trump has to realise that he is literally America's last chance for survival.

Exactly
The salt from goybook and my "friends" has been keeping me sustained for the past 48 hours.

We worked hard
We deserve this feast of bootyblast

They are commiting political suicide and I fail to see the problem.

You mean the same people who oppressed our views and openly shit on our heritage and culture for over a decade now in addition to calling for our extinction? Yeah, forgive me if I don't shed a tear for this scum and don't wish they get gassed

Stop being a cuck and get ready to keep winning. 95% of my friends/family voted Hillary and I couldn't be happier with the resulting schadenfreude.

My faceberg is littered with the same shit. Really makes you think. I can't believe how stupid people are.

the non-stop whining is killing me, man

Why do they act like trump just declared he'd exterminate LGBT-bologna sandwiches or whatever they're called when he's publicly supported them? I just don't get how they can be so stupid

Schadenfreude holy fuck that perfectly descirbes how I feel.
Thank you for reminding me of the term.

Nice trips shit bait

Grow a pair of ovaries.

This is unbridled victory and them acting like babies guarantees no one with power will ever take them seriously again.

You sound like one of them. Get it together, man.

Wtf did you think was gonna happen?

It's only gonna get worse. Think about it guys.

Think of all the people who shat on Obama for the last 8 years. That was the right.

Now think of what the LEFT does when they don't like something.

>Fuck, guys....I don't know if I even wanted a Trump Presidency anymore...

No my friend, you are just not sure if you can handle the fact that everyone's ignorance is in plain view for everyone to see. That is why you are feeling this way. You are on the cusp of realizing who around you is a Goybot 5000.

This is perfect. Now the entire world can see their hypocrisy. They are screaming from the top of their lungs "It's justified violence and hate only when it comes from us.'

Revel in this self-destruction.

Liberals have always been children, their tantrum will finish soon.

you have to remember these are the same people who defended terrorists who killed hundreds of people, the same people who did NOTHING when thousands of little girls were raped, the same people who ruin your lives for saying anything they don't think is CorrectThink, and the lists goes on and on

do NOT show these faggots quarter, because they did not show you any, they deserve everything coming to them and worse

And people are turning on them.

Do you realize that more and more liberals are turning away from their peers once they realize that it's nothing but hysteria?

Oh please, quit being a fucking pussy. They have been buying into the lies about Trump from the beginning, all their pain is 100% their own fault for shitting on people like us and treating us like scum in the country our fathers built.

Do you think they give a fuck about you or your feelings? Because they don't.

deal with the devil you got to pay, a dissatisfied intellectual who yearns for "more than earthly meat and drink" in his life isn't a new thing.

best US presidents are like him because politics is about being trump like, they get things done instead of stuck in torpor for a decade debating their own choices.

this is obama

youtube.com/watch?v=SD6it3IqC8Q

you sound like a leaf you fucking queer

SEND THEM THIS FUCKING VIDEO. PLEASE.

Fucking this.

That sounds like Nazi Germany

Which sounds great to me

You'll get over it lol.

Stop being a faggot thinking that someone's feelings are an adequate argument for matters of national concern.

This guy gets it.

Pffft nice try CTR.

I used to try and talk about how Trump is not Satan to my friends, but they wouldn't listen.

Today one of them was talking about fags being beaten by Trump supporters and I just gave up.

This is a time to harvest.

Go full gas-chamber on them. Tomorrow I'm going to a shtilib show where some retarded leftist is probably going to cry on stage. I will be SO happy.

My mother will be SUPER triggerd just by sitting beside me because she knows I won. It'll be FANTASTIC!

>encourage their craziness
>video or write down everything they say is going to happen
>wait a year
> when none of it comes true throw their idiocy it back in their faces
> ???
>Profit

you guys just put the "race war" button in soros's hands.

personally, this was the outcome i predicted and hoped for, as the sooner the race war happens the better.

its like a kid throwing a temper tantrum

eventually theyll wear themselves out

Well yeah largely it is the dumbass supporters who ruin everything.

I feel bad so I'll let the country get totally cucked and then the muzzies can take over and fuck everybody.

treating isolated shit that might not even be real, false flags, Soros remember?, as a vaild reason to surrender is fucking bullshit.

The question is that I hardly found any trustworthy sources of Trump supporters beating anyone, and there's evidence of shillary fags beating whites and Trump supporters.

how much of a little bitch do you need to be to be afraid of leftist numale tantrums? they'll get bored of protesting in a week and go back to sucking the dingleberries out of each other's asscracks, posting selfies of their faggy new overpriced hipster clothes/accessories with their botnet cuckphones on their botnet social media sites, smoking weed, watching anime, playing shitty online games, and shitposting about how oppressed they are for being quadsexual genderfluid buttpumpkins.

if they don't stop rioting after two months (when Trump takes office), the gas chambers will be prepared and they will be herded into the FEMA camps.

Don't let the intolerant LEFT get you down. Start dispensing redpills and be confident knowing that YOUR side is in power for now. We have to make up as much ground as possible in the next two years before we have another chance to fire congress.

The day after the election my dad called me and congratulated me on predicting Trump winning over a year ago.
He can't stand Trump, but I explained to him why Trump would win last year, and this whole election he watched in disbelief as it turned out exactly as I predicted.

SEND THEM THIS

K

GUYS!!! I just got an extra gram of weed from my black drug dealer, who came out as a Trump voter, and then proceeded to smoke me up with his weed for an hour as we talked politics. They are LISTENING to talks about the kike control of the world and the dangers of Communism. Every black I see has been acting extremely polite to me, and has been scoffing at the whiney, aging, puny, nerdy, feminist, white hipster Marxists that keep USING them by calling us racist to fear-monger against something that alot of them are not even afraid of. They are legitimately interested on why white cucks are throwing a fit right now. Just keep this in mind when you approach people that you may expect to be hostile towards you now. I also understand that there is a certain segment of this population that riots on cue from the media and can't plan their next meal. There are many of them that can be flipped into civic-nationalists who would be willing to ally with us for their own neighborhoods once we secure true victory against the Marxists. Even the SS had Mischlings!

Let #OperationFlipTheDindisAgainstTheKikes begin!!! Sieg Heil!!!

BTW, I'm in shape, but not "makeblacksneverrelax" shape, so I doubt these people are very intimidated by me.

Assuming you aren't just shitposting... These are toddler-level persuasion tactics and you are falling for it. Tell them: "grow the fuck up and stop being a hysterical little bitch".

nice try shilbot

Um, you can't be serious.
It's obviously GREAT and HILARIOUS that they think the Nazis are coming.
Last week it was the Russians.

OP

We needed this. Right now what you're seeing is the hate behind the left. They preach that everyone needs to respect everyone no matter what their beliefs are. Now the world will see that they're a bunch of hypocrites and they are the ones filled with hate. All of those social media posts are people trying to play the victim card.

Dont be scared of the facists. Read the Constitution and Bible in hard times. Trumps got this.

>yfw blacks name the jew and safe the west

Play it cool, they'll get over it.

Jesus christ, that's the reddest pill I've ever seen

no you should love this
the salty tears make it better , ride the smug wave you asked Kek and he delivered. Be happy and smug

Fuck the lefties I'm just worried he won't do nothing. No wall, no deportations, no auditing the fed. Nothing.

His face very much says that to me.

Or hopefully, he and everyone is just tired and needs a break until January.

This is how all liberals act when they loose.

They are not gracious.

They are not compassionate.

They are not kind.

I hope this has opened your eyes as to how they really behave.

I didn't act like this when I lost both Oboingoniggerpieceofshit elections, in fact no republicans did.

This is exactly what you guys want right now. Consider this:

Hillary spent the entire election running against Trump and avoiding spelling out her own agenda because frankly, it's nothing Americans want. Trump promised to fight for Coal Miners, and Hillary promised to put them out of a job. Hillary knew her proposals were political poison in the USA and that's why making Trump the campaign issue mattered: the more scared the people were, the more they'd vote for her. Basically, a fear campaign. And during the campaign she attempted KGB tactics, too: throw every accusation at your opponent, and when something sticks make up more lies and accusations about the lie that worked until you have a neat pile of them. Democrats are still reeling because Hillary convinced them he was racist, misogynistic, openly violent and jingoistic, careless, bad with money, and impossible to control, along with other shit that isn't true.

But now? Trump has shaken hands and had an over 1 hour long conversation with President Barack Obama, his longtime arch-rival and political opponent. He's making cabinet choices, and despite media hyper ventilation they will be reasonable, functional choices. His policies will be in-line with what normal Republican presidents would have done and he will end up being a business-as-usual President with some odd quirks and personal traits.

And that's what the Democrats couldn't afford more than anything. The monster they created simply does not exist, and barring a catastrophic economic collapse in the next 4 years, Trump will win a 2nd term and over the next four years the GOP will have the opportunity to continue to destroy future electoral hopes for the Democrats down-ballot. The Supreme Court is lost for an entire generation.

Basically, they blew it, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Go to a local gym. Everyone at mine was stoked. There's been a hillary cut out for the past couple weeks that everyone has been drawing shit on and fucking with.

Hillary is the worst candidate but I honestly wouldn't mind if liberals were like this guy.

Exactly this.

that's because you are a fucking pussy that doen't stand for his believes

Oh yeah I forgot about the Supreme Court. Do you think Justice Ginsberg goes to sleep every night praying she doesn't die?

You should be laughing at them for being so stupid

You guys set up the supreme court to be conservative for 30+ years. This is why people are freaking out. You bunch of morons.