ITT: We act like /r/the_donald

ITT: We act like /r/the_donald

>le based nigger

I brought in le based black trump supporter to fuck my daughter in front of me. I want a bunch of gay, multiracial alt-right sons.

MAKE

>gets banned

I love fags,
Man liberals really are the *real racists*TM
Sure is lucky we have the good jews on our side, Shapiro Milo and their friends would never betray us. Cultural libertarianism is the way forward!

The alt light needs the gas almost as badly as the liberals do. Degenerates.

I'm a moderator on /r/altright and I post extreme racist shit all the time and they never banned me. Maybe I'm just lucky

WE DID IT CENTIPEDES XDDDDDD
MALGA

MAKE AMERICA LE GREAT AGAIN XDURRRRRRR

GUYS PODESTA SAID IN THIS EMAIL HE NEEDS HIS LAUNDRY PICKED UP. COULD THIS MEAN HE IS RUNNING A PEDOPHILE NETWORK AT THE LAUNDROMAT

OMG HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING.

i don't know about you guys, but i sure am not racist right now

GUYS THERES STILL WORK TO DO! WE NEED TO UPVOTE EVERYTHING, THEY ARE STILL HERE!!!!!

FUCKING SHILLS, UPVOTE FOR TRUMP

>"le based"
>"le centipede"
>*posts pepe with maga hat*

No real Trump supporter is antisemitic. Those guys on Sup Forums are just trolling. We got /greatest ally/'s back.

We LOVE muslims that vote trump!!

what's centipede supposed to mean

>No real Trump supporter is antisemitic. Those guys on Sup Forums are just trolling. We got /greatest ally/'s back.

I know that CTR are gone, but you're not making anyone more fond of you by posting this bullshit JIDF.

>OMG HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

That's pretty much Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the board of peace.

The Donald is pretty much Sup Forums, just with most of the racism filtered out.

There is huge overlap in their users, even though on Sup Forums we like to pretend we are so different

t. redditor

t. fellow redditor

Sup Forums and /r/le_donald are indistinguishable.
Who are you trying to fool?