Who here thinks cartoons today are awful and that the cartoons back then were superior? I think that...

Who here thinks cartoons today are awful and that the cartoons back then were superior? I think that. I only watch (when it comes to today's cartoons) new episodes, reboots, and sequels to cartoons that were made back then because modern cartoons are crappy and not worth watching

Hanna Barbara cartoons were garbage user.

I think that both are full of shit.
Its just a matter of digging through all that trash and finding the stuff that is actually tolerable to watch.

Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Gummi Bears, Schoolhouse Rock, DuckTales, Flintstones, Jetsons, Popeye, Woody Woodpecker, Pink Panther, Ren and Stimpy, Droopy, Chilly Willy, Mickey Mouse, Bobby's World, Batman: The Animated Series, Gargoyles, etc.

A bunch of good cartoons back then. Not to mention preschool shows like Sesame Street, Winnie the Pooh, Blue's Clues, Little Bear, The Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock

Anyone?

>preschool
Hello CartoonFanatic

Oh fuck, I put The Muppet Show in the preschool category. That show aired during primetime back then and was marketed towards families. I made a stupid faggot move.

When will cartoons be as good as they once were?

Cartoons nowadays are awful. Who even watches crap like Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and Breadwinners?

I know right? They are fucking awful. Another show I really hate is Mighty Magiswords. It's way too hyper and fast paced and fucking annoying as hell!

You and every 90's kid ever.

You people treat everything before the turn of the decade/century as gold, and everything after as unsalvageable because you're too scared to adapt to changing times and tastes.

One day, someone will come to put you in your fucking place.

That person will be me.

And I will not be merciful.

hey chucklefucks
no one cares

Bait.

Modern cartoons suck with the exception of stuff like DuckTales 2017, Teen Titans Go, PPG 2016, Justice League Action, Wabbit, Be Cool Scooby-Doo, The Tom and Jerry Show (2014), Mickey Mouse (2013), and some others.

Also, I enjoy modern video games like Splatoon, modern anime like My Hero Academia, and modern movies like Zootopia

>PPG 2016
>good

People DO care about my opinion dumbass cocksucking faggot!

Why do people like shitty shows like Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Breadwinners, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, and Mighty Magiswords! Teen Titans Go!, Powerpuff Girls (2016), Wacky Races (2017) and DuckTales 2017 are way better

It puts its own unique spin on a good show

You know what's shit? Steven Universe

Basically what I said is that Teen Titans Go and anything I said after it are way better than the shitty shows like Magiswords and Steven

>People DO care about my opinion dumbass cocksucking faggot!
Everyone will forget about your opinion the minute this thread is pruned and deleted.

And how do I know that 80% of the people in this thread aren't just you samefagging?

I think cartoons as a medium for entertainment peaked with original Jonny Quest, everything since then has been de facto commercials to fuel other related enterprises (toys, comics, movies, food, etc) and to push neo-marxist social engineering.

unique does not automatically mean good
Sweet genius, I'm arguing with a bunch of nutbags.

Also, very mature choice of words there, Mr. Bait.

Still, I think cartoons nowadays suck and Teen Titans Go! is one of the only good shows. Steven Universe is a pile of SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Why do you like these shitty new cartoons? You should enjoy stuff like Teen Titans Go! , DuckTales (2017), Wacky Races (2017), The Magic School Bus Rides Again, among others. The 90s was a fantastic time for animation fuckhead. Realize that the 90s are much better than the 2010s in terms of TV Animation

Also, how old are you?

PPG 2016 has some very good humor and plots like Viral Spiral and changes up the formula.

I'm beginning to think you are underage honestly

Teen Titans Go! Is a fantastic show and anyone who disagrees with me is a fucking faggot who doesn't have any good taste

Is it bad that I prefer 90s Western TV Animation to the shows airing today, with the exception of reboots and sequels

Everyone in this thread is a broken record. You all keep saying that old cartoons were the best and new cartoons suck, and yet you won't say WHY.

Why were old cartoons so good?
Why do new cartoons suck?
Why should I care about your opinion?
How do I know you're not some fat, lonely nerds in their late 20's still living in their parents basement, or even worse, that you're not just one guy samefagging?

>28 posts
>7 posters
It's obviously one guy samefagging and everyone else falling for bad bait.

Ah, I figured.
I'mma just go and leave these cuckleheads to waste away in their cartoon utopia that never was.

Old cartoons were good because they had good writing and were made by people who had passion. Batman The Animated Series still holds up on its own merits. There were bad shows like Mega Babies and Shnookums and Meat But the good stuff far outweighed the bad

New Cartoons for the most part suck. There's no passion, the plots and humor are dull, and they are annoying. Shows like Steven Universe are awful. Why do people like Steven Universe!?!?!

You don't need to care about my opinion, but I still want to voice my opinion so I can vent my frustration

I think the only reason you guys like the new shows is because they are current, cool, new, fresh, and hip

Shnookums and Meat, Mega Babies, and Stressed Eric are shitty cartoons. But the old stuff for the most part is better than the new cartoons for the most part

If you want to vent you're frustration, I suggest type out a long email to no one listing your complaints with modern cartoons and then delete it. There! No harm done to anyone!

Don't tell me what to do! You don't even know me fucker! I do what I want to do and that's final!

I hate Steven Universe because it never always focuses on the plot and even when it does focus on the plot, it feels bland. Gumball is terrible because the father is an unlikable, bumbling, lazy, asshole who is too destructive and retarded for his own good

"HURR DURR I LIKE THIS SHITTY SHOW BECAUSE ITS NEW AND RELEVANT"

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES WHO THINK THIS

Gumball has a retarded father though.

Also, I enjoy Rick and Morty, so ha! Bojack Horseman is also good

Is anyone here?

I agree they were better quality and the networks marketing was far superior no doubt.

But not every modern show is shit. Shows like Gumball, Regular Show, Loud House, Young Justice, Garden Wall, Harvey Beaks, & even Flapjack. These shows would definitely work great with the lineup from the good old days.

Just Imagine the promo and bumps for these. What needs to happen is going back to old and shows being aired at the same time. You get both old & new fans to the network.