Be me at work

>be me at work
>Donald Trump just elected president
>colleague says "this is not good, he is almost like hitler"
>i laugh and say you can't compare the two, it's completely wrong
>she says "my son has told me about him, he tells me he will be like a 2nd hitler, but if you don't understand this stuff that's fine"
>her son is 14
>I have been following election very closely since october 2015
>i could get political and school her, but let it go cause i don't want to ruin work relations and it's not socially acceptable to support trump

What would you have done Sup Forums

pic related

school her by saying kikes run everything and niggers are inferior and that women belong in the kitchen

you'll blow their minds

You should have told her that bringing up her son is not an argument

I've started dispensing redpills in real life and online to IRL friends. My coworkers are almost all pretty redpilled (military) but my libcuck friends are proving more resistant. They still think he's literally Hitler and I'm expecting to get blocked soon.

rape is an option

Should have asked if he meant his wife's son and left it at that

I openly support trump where I live in Utah. I live in a super liberal county and people are still cool with me.

We won this country from the libtards because we spoke out even though it wasn't "socially acceptable" to support Trump either. And then we won. Take your country back from the cultural Marxists before it gets to be like rapey Sweden.

lost cause. Invest your time into deepening your own understanding

> Fuck.
> Marry.
> Adopt the son as your own.
> Teach him proper values.
> Divorce.
> Never look back, murder / suicide if impossible.

This is for your future.

You are retarded.

Girls are so easy to argue with. Just use logic and they give up and back down.

You cant usually change their minds, but you can kind of shut their brains down momentarily and they start talking about something else.

Oh In my school I get hit and shouted at by about 1/4 of the students and out 2 teachers, I love Britain

i'm openly support trump to family and friends, but nowhere else

>be me at work
>Donald Trump just elected president
>coworkers all agree this is a good thing
>even my canadian boss likes Trump
>we decide to have an impromptu vote on where to go for our next teambuilding event
>unanimous decision for the shooting range

Gotta love living in Texas.

Best thing is these people saying he is hitler mk2 always accompany their statements with gross historical inaccuracies proving that they actually know fuck all about nazi germany and his rise to power.

What's you field of work?

Electrical Engineer.

Arguing is mostly about picking the issue. If you argue wether Trump is or is not literally Hitler you've already lost no matter how dumb that charge is. You need to reframe the conversation with a high ground maneuver. Something like "I voted for Trump because I care about working class people" now the argument is about whether Democrats actually care about highly sympathetic American workers.

Pick battlefields you can't lose on and appeal to emotion.

Go ahead, deny the holocaust cunt.
>Yeah, go on, do it cunt

This man understand influencing others and winning debates.

As a side note, if you must for some reason argue that Trump isn't Hitler tell the person making the claim that as a Jew you find that offensive because Trump has great relations with Israel.

Again, the argument is sidestepped and now they have to defend themselves against being insensitive to your culture.
If they know you aren't a Jew let them know you're converting because your family converted fearing the Nazis and you want to get back in touch with your culture.

Fight lies with lies anons.

You canĀ“t go full red pill
Talk about the no fly zone and WW3
This is something that the normies get

DENY THE HOLOCAUST YOU PUSSY

grab her by the pussy

>my entire family hates Trump
>I've been in 3 big heated discussions with them about him
>I've stood my ground and defended him while shittalking Hillary
>I betted 1000kr on the Donald got 4725 kr in return because the madman did it
>can't wait till I come home for christmas to laugh in their faces