Anyone else regret voting for trump?

anyone else regret voting for trump?

Nope, why?

Suicide is your only option now pussy

I voted for yet another establishment shill

No. Stop posting these threads.

I just want to see a civil war

No. Why would I? Have you not been reading the news? Most countries are bending the knee, and Russia is extending a hand of friendship. Fucking amazing.

Not yet. I'll make that determination after he's had a month or so in office.

Nope

>CTR still posting

Didn't your contract end with Clinton's campaign?
Fuck off

What is he supposed to do instead if shaking his hand? Pull his hand away, say "Sike!" and run out of the room?

wow, Trump didn't smash the white house shouting "nuke Israel, gas the kikes, race war now" and then punched Obama in the face... what a fucking establishment shill

nope everything is beautiful

Nope

No, I'm thrilled with the outcome. MAGA.

Get home from your sad protest a bit early and decided to shitpost eh?

No

WHY ISN'T ANIME REAL YET

WHERE IS MY WAIFU

REE

>Trump isn't impaling Obama and the entire dnc omg he's a globalist plant

kys my dude

No fuck off faggot this is now an animal thread.

kek

Nope.

It's still better than Hillary. They screwed us out of Sanders and now they're getting punished for it.

>Concern voting troll
Literally fuck off

Classic dominant handshake.

My state still votes by physical ballot. I think it's fucking ridiculous that you guys use a touch screen. Technology is great and all but you can't fuck with a clear oval fill-in.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE

you didn't vote for Trump.

I laughed. Thanks, Mowgli.

This thread really hasn’t worked out like you hoped has it. Go get some ointment for that hurt butt of yours.

It was him or Hillary, Hillary was the bigger threat to the nation and world. So no, based on that simple equation there, of course I don't regret it.

>tfw CTR paid for a full months shilling in advanced

No. I wish I could do it again and watch the US map light up red. Beautiful.

Can someone link me to the video that was stickied after trump won. I forget the name

No. Now make like a happy meal and McFuckingKill yourself.

No, and if you do then it's other side of the wall for you

Kind of desu, mainly because of how sad everyone in my college is and my parents crying in their rooms, everyone is just so miserable.

He's being business-like

But look at Obama

he's fucking pissed

>Hillary was the bigger threat to the nation and world.

Hillary would have actually maintained dignity. Trump will do whatever Putin says, because he's inexperienced and Putin can take advantage of him. Trump also pledged allegiance to Israel, something no president ever did before.

Dumbfuck.

kek'd

Nah

I thought it was said Trump had small hands? They look bigger than Obama's here.

same here

that moment Wisconsin flipped...weew

In 2008 and 2012 I voted for Obama. Afterward I had this resigned feeling of "Well, it was the best option I had."

But now? Victory has never tasted sweeter. It feels good to walk the correct path, brothers.

Hillary was a bitch who murdered and sold out Americans for personal gain
She would have incited and started WWIII with Russia and China
dumbfuck

No because I'm not a faggot.

>Trump is a Russian puppet
when will this meme die

Trump won't do whatever Putin says, he'll consider it, which is more than America has done for Russia in the past 30 years

me too
>tfw every person I voted for in the last three elections won

Yeah. I just wanted to feel the SJW butt hurt and hopefully reverse the damage being done to the American gene pool.

Not really looking forward to losing my healthcare.

>9
no

"the correct path" = a know-nothing easily swayed by whatever happens that day

You are all literally idiots.

This

Cuck apologists detected.

yes because I realized he was another establishment zionist shill

I just wanted to see liberals get buttmad and see the border closed up but he's going back on his campaign promises

This, peace with Russia is one of the major foreign policies that will be amazing

Nope because I'm not a faggot.

I was not disciplined enough to wait up before WI flipped. I didn't even get to see PA painted red before I hit the hay. But I did hear my roommate cheering in the next room over so I just smiled, closed my eyes, and slept the best I have in years.

I regret not buying my hat earlier.

no

ctr posting for free now guys?

Ohhh, you're with CTR

You won't even have to kill yourself, we'll do it for you soon enough

Trump Train baby, no brakes!

I'm from the land of oil and cow shit, and we have electronic voting, but thankfully not touchpad. We use a dial and a few buttons.

haha
sage

what the fuck kind of gay state has spanish on their ballot?

fuck no, nigger

now the lulzy times begin

It's alright, it's probably better you slept instead. After it happened I was so wired I couldn't sleep for a good 30 minutes.

I haven't felt less stressed or as peaceful as I have lately in about 13 years though, and that's worth it enough for me

Guys for future b8 threads such as these. Please click on the OPs ID. It will help you decide to not post and let this shit thread die quietly and peacefully. I understand you are spergs like me and are compelled to have your reply read by the entire community. But it only strengthens the intention of the OP. I beg of you to let this shit thread die upon reading my post. I've been here night and day studying the tricks of these shills and doing what I have to do if you catch my drift. This will be my only post telling you that I know the matrix of this board and can sniff a shill from a mile away. Don't give the OP the satisfaction. Let this thread 404 and give me some level of faith in a community I feel are the last human beings who share my world view.

No.

>Trump will do whatever Putin tells him too
Have you seen Trump's ego?

CTR Shills. Promptly tell them to kill themselves.

Well, you're wrong, the globalist apologized in droves yesterday.

>a know-nothing easily swayed by whatever happens that day
Stay upset. I wasn't casting a ballot for Hillary "Reverse Every Position Except Shitty Trade Deals" Clinton, Gary "That Term Is Incendiary" Johnson, or Jill "I wish it was the 90s" Stein.

I got the candidate I wanted, kicked the Democrats in the teeth, watched their holdout union voters finally throw off their shackles, and pissed off every single person I hate.

It's been a good week.

He's only killing my sides with that post

Not in the slightest!
Things are already looking up for us!

This were my second chance to vote but the first time I've taken initiative to do so, even ended up red-pilling my parents (though I didn't realize it until the day after, ma said she was voting third party because of the pussy grabbing thing). I wanted to go to bed knowing how upset I should be the next day desu.

based wisconsin and florida

stop trying liberal shill