HATE SPEECH ON MY CAMPUS

I normally would not share something like this. Yet it was so incredibly terrible I had to share it with you all.

My campus has been ATTACKED by HATE caused by your candidate!! This poor, innocent girl was made to suffer because of you! How could you? What do you even have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
blog.adl.org/tags/star-of-david
youtube.com/watch?v=Ysss9eHXLrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a false flag attack ?

Isn't that a symbol for theosophy or something?

libs are false flagging hate so they can justify attacking trump supporters

SJWs like this (((girl))) have NO REASON to cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

hey what cha doin rabbi?

I'm pretty sure that was drawn by some Palestine sympathizer. You know, what liberals are?

>implying you've never seen Nazis draw a swastica inside of a Star of David

Nevermind, found it. It's a symbol of the Raelians, nothing to do with Hitler, they're all about the ayyyys. It's ADL though, so take it with a grain of salt

blog.adl.org/tags/star-of-david

Wow, finally something that retard has said that I actually agree with.

The video or the tweet from last year?

Raelians.

>implying Sarah Silverstein would do such a thing

No doubt. (((They))) take any criticisms of Israel's genocide of the Palestinians as "hate speech."

>silverstein
the generation 2 jew

Didn't this happen right after Brexit too? BBC was reporting """""hate crimes""'"'" shooting up 50%. Most of them were bullshit...

Isnt the leftist usually the pro-palestine people and also against Israel and jews? I remember being some thing about some safe space in some US uni where progressives sais that jews are not welcome to safe space. And that was because those liberals had some pro-palestine people in there.

a jew nazi scribble is a hate crime now? thats some bull shit. its art

Have you seen that the SJWs are painting Nazi and KKK graffiti and blaming Trump supporters in an attempt to trigger black men into rioting.

But the black men aren't taking the bait. The SJW's think the black men are dumb enough to fall for false flag race baiting.

You can't play a player.
Black men hate Hillary too

>(((SILVERSTEIN)))

She addressed this.

did the joox who existed pre year 1900 escaped horros of the lolocaust ?

>why do they feel this way?

>could my own people be guilty for something, in the same way I accuse all white people of being guilty for something, daily?

questions you mysteriously never see asked

(((Silverstein)))

its almost like these pushy sand people lack a certain empathy haha

how can we expose these cunts for false flagging?

I don't understand what's so offensive.

I thought Jews and Buddhists got along.

WHY ALL THESE LONG TYPED OUT REPORTS AND NO VIDEO!!!!

SPAM THEM ASKING FOR PROOFIES
>SPAM THEM ASKING FOR PROOFIES

yeah the plantations in the sky.

Pretty much this.
Anybody who is ever feeling truly threatened would go to the police. Not social media

The fuck is that symbol? I mean obviously it's a swastika combined with a star of david but it's a Buddhist swastika and why is it combined like that?

I've had a few false flags myself. Demanding proof = siding with Nazis = go directly to diversity councilor. You don't question their rage.

Tumblr everybody.

Hey Rabbi, what 'cha doing?

That is the Räelian star. Not jew, not nazi, UFO cult.
And fuck the Räelians, they say they're for "sexual freedom" and whatever bullshit but they oppose pedophilia.

>(im 36 btw)
>my dick and testicles (small)
>(my 4 year old is telling me this btw)
Wew lad its like some drunk and high cuck redditor is projecting too hard

(((Chaya)))

idiot jew doesn't recognize the jewish buddhist movement

It's what a Jew who's never faced discrimination, oppression, or reality in her life thinks an ebul Trump supporter would draw

youtube.com/watch?v=Ysss9eHXLrw

Yeah im sure

>tfw grandad used to tuck you in under the totenkopf blankey and tell you bedtime stories about gassing the kikes

>"May god protect us"
>god
>not Y--H
>"""jewish"""

I'm a Jew who voted for Trump. My family moved here in the 90's and we made something of ourselves. Fuck these people.

It's the (former?) symbol of Raelianism, started by a French racecar driver who claims that he was abducted by aliens. Popular in Korea (?) I think. Claims that people were made by aliens and that we have to get good at cloning. Previously claimed to have made a clone.
Very open sexually.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

>victim blaming
Never change, Leaf

I remember when that happened too.
Mine used to tell me about how he bombed Dresden because "Those Kraut faggots are hoarding kikes and I want my fill.". He used to tell me about moving down children waiting for candy because "They were probably kikes anyway." and "Anyone who tolerates a kike is basically as good as one.", "Those windmill niggers have been stuffing Jews in their cellars since Hitler got going, and since he was too lazy, we're going to have to finish the job.".
He was a bit strident, but he was my grandfather, so what are you going to do?

A jewish nazi symbol?

Why is it always mixed kids who do this