Is Disney retconning Kristoff's importance?

Seems like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdugkldCx10
vimeo.com/201516305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was the second worst part of the movie. Good riddance.
Hans was way more interesting even if the villain reveal was sloppy as hell.

So I watched this short in front of Coco and I was like I'll be damned if this isn't 22 minutes and isn't made directly for tv.
Elsa is so fine though

They were so cute in this.

It was the worst part of coco easily. And it was so damn long

His what? His job is to deliver ice to a queen that can make her own. It was Elsa's subtle way to tell him to fuck off.

>tfw that was Elsa's plan all along

It was cute and all but it was just so obvious it was planned to be a short they would play on tv. Obviously with commercial breaks the songs would have been better broken apart but in theaters it felt so rushed and forced.
As an adult{/spoiler] it was obvious what they were going for when they made the short but I really wish it would be less cynical in the future.

The story has never been the strongest part of the franchise

What? Anna and Elsa's relationship is the cutest.

>when you push the lesbian agenda so hard that it falls over into incest territory

Good, he and those terrible trolls can disappear.

Elsa x Anna and Kristoff x Hans are the endgame ships

Honestly I think that Hans disappeared even worse than Kristoff.

>elsa's eyes in the last panel
god

I feel bad for Bjorman. He should become gay with Hans. Their love would be cuter and less weird than Elsanna.

And I'm saying as someone who's ok with incest

Kristoff is the only "prince" I like

he actually looks like a man

Elsa is pretty much "bedroom eyes" personified. Doesn't matter what she's doing or who she's with.

Even here.

This was my favorite fucking line. I was still snirking about it throughout Coco.

I guarantee you Disney knows about the Elsanna shit and are gonna come down hard against it in the sequel, either by having Ana and Kristoff get serious/get married, giving Elsa a romance or both.

She's always like that with her.

Why do you hate Hans?

>You're my present this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdugkldCx10

JUST. FUCK. ALREADY.

GAY
A
Y

>When we're together

>It's a holiday every night.

I honestly don't know what the higher ups think, but I did use to assist face characters, and most of them were aware. I don't really remember any having a bad reaction to, it usually ranged from finding it humorous, to thinking it was cute.

Because they know it's just fiction and there's no reason for people to get bent out of shape over people's headcanons.

I feel genuinely sorry for the guy. Like, he obviously has some interesting backstory that never gets revealed and just barely touched up. He was an orphan adopted by magical trolls and lived his life with a reindeer and lumberjacks. In any other movie, he would have been the main character.

Hans got shipped out of the country in chains, obviously he's not around in the spinoff shorts.

That's essentially it. At the end of the day, the story isn't his, it's about Anna and Elsa. He's just the supporting cast.

If they had an actual series, like Tangled, his backstory would likely get explored.

>Because they know it's just fiction and there's no reason for people to get bent out of shape over people's headcanons.
Yeah they probably don't care but they have to do it because public images and morals. I'm only mad because I think they're content to ride the "is Elsa gay or not OOOH YOU DECIDE" train and this is gonna make them pulls the brakes on that.

>Why didn't I get a real song...

Kristoff is literally a no homo accessory t b h

Total waste of Groff, though.

I really like his voice but the character is so bland.

If you didn't know they were sisters this would be by far the gayest piece of media to ever exist

And it's still pretty close

Honestly, with all the horror stories of bullshit from people that face characters put up with, a little incest shipping is the least thing to worry about.

Some visitors literally should be dragged into back rooms and beaten by guys in black mouse masks.

My country's Elsa is the one who comes close to her looks wise, she's a beautiful woman.

I mean the movie wasn't technically wrong, true love doesn't always mean a romantic love and Disney's been riding the high of people celebrating them for subverting expectations, but there's a damn limit to it. If they continue this borderline incestual stuff in Frozen 2 they're probably going to get backlash this time.

I can see it in Sven's eyes. He feels bad for his friend/master.

>character is so bland
Because he got no focus.

>raised by magical trolls
>funny animal sidekick
>lives in the wilderness / survival skills
>strong

Dude probably went on all kinds of fun magical adventures as a kid/teen that we'll never know Disney would rather give fucking Olaf more time than him.

Well, as of now they're doubling down on it.

Honestly, the ones who play them in the Frozen Fantasy parade at Tokyo Disney are the ones I like the most.

I see it less as doubling down and more like milking it before they inevitably dial it back. I guarantee a part of Frozen 2 is gonna be about Elsa learning to let Anna go.

Their Hans is a handsome fucking man, too.

>dat ice

I've noticed they change them out a lot less there.

I guess because there's not really a massive European/American talent pool to draw on in Japan.

elsa is pure

Pure dyke

Goddamn, this bitch is thirsty.

Pure ____slut_____

I actually meant looks-wise (and voice too, since we're already talking about it).

I was talking about the voice actresses, actually. Not the parades.
My country's pretty anal about these things (we're autistic as shit about lip syncing) so I couldn't put it past them to having chosen a singer/actress because of her blonde hair and blue eyes.

Damn.

She's a certified MILF, god bless. She even came to my uni.
vimeo.com/201516305

I see. She IS pretty cute, and in fact the multilanguage video doesn't do her much justice.

Though personally, I like Anaïs and Ana Encarnação more.

It was way too fucking long for a pre film short.

I like those two, too. It just dawned on me a couple of hours ago because my sister made a passing comment (after watching a multilanguage vid and a live one) as to how she'd look like an older, live action Elsa.

But Anna doesn't want to go.

>implying the Kristoff/Anna romance wasn't hamfisted as fuck
No big loss.

>implying Kristoff isn't fucking Sven and Anna is his cover

How do I protect Kristoff?

What gets me is that Disney's obviously disregarding any idea of boy-focused Disney films at this point and going straight for all princess fluff.

I had figured they had bought Star Wars to bring in that young boy market. Why are they trying so hard to pander to girls then?

Their idea of appealing to boys is to redact all titles' references to "queens" or "princesses" in favor of one-word adjective titles. I think that's pretty much it.

>why are they trying so hard to pander to 50% of the population

They've always downplayed the guys anyway. If you're buying Disney shit 9/10 it's of the princesses. Nobody dresses up as the douche Phocohontas was banging or whatever.

That's not my point. They already have the young girl market locked down with princess stuff. Them buying Star Wars was a good way to also get the young boy market.

So why are they going so hard on the feminist pandering in Star Wars?

Disney had planned to move it to TV after the initial airing of Coco.

To double their toy sales.

They think boys will always buy Star Wars because it's Star Wars. Kathleen Kennedy said during an interview "We don't need to pander to boys anymore." She's wrong though, and it's showing in their merch sales. The only people I see with Star Wars shit are 20-30 year old numales and some middle age folks with OT stuff they bought on the clearance rack at Walmart. Back in grade school everyone had a Star Wars backpack or T-shirt or something. When was the last time you saw a kid with Star Wars anything?

t. Movie theater employee, see literally every demographic.

This lol. As Plinkett would say, Anna's got a case of the not gays!

Of course they are. Men are obsolete. Haven't you learned anything from recent times.

What importance?

>user doesn't know what queerbaiting is

lolwut. Okay Satan, did you pull that juicy tidbit of info out of your ass or are you going to back it up with a statement or something?

Not really, did you not watch the movie? He wasnt very important there.

I know they'll never be together, I just want it.

Not yet, goddamn it!

The process still isn't perfect! They can't replace us yet!

I know, bruh. I know.

It's so funny when feminists claim that fostering equality for women doesn't mean putting men down, and yet they go and aim for exactly that.

No. But I have learned that pandering to feminists is one of the quickest way of ruining your work.

Can we please stop having covert /frz/? No one likes your shit movie anymore, the lack of interest in the stupid short proves that.

>lack of interest

Men aren't obsolete to me. I'm not a dyke.

No one gives a shit about this shitty movie anymore

>lack of interest
>last thread had 500+ from 150+

We are eternal m8.

Is /frz/ back?

What's the male equivalent of a fag hag? That's Kristoff.

that's what Marvel is for

and BH6, WIR, and Zootopia weren't princess movies

i will report you to the mods myself

It will be on my bday Nov 2019. Awwwrite.

They wouldn't have given him a song in the special if that were the case.

Dyke tyke?

I also like the term "dutch boy".

I know the point of the movie is a focus on sibling love and not romantic love but how did they let that become so homoerotic?

just look at this cuddle what the fuck