Give me one good reason he shouldn't have killed the Avengers for destroying his family

Give me one good reason he shouldn't have killed the Avengers for destroying his family.

He has like three other families. Maybe it's time for Vision to admit he has a problem.

He's still got Viv, right?

He's actually got two Vivs now.

Giy went from NO daughters to drowning in them.

I am confuse.

How many kids does he have?

Robots aren't people, fuck off.

>that issue where he fucking solos everyone
>the Runaway tears that flowed afterwards
Goddamn that was such a great comic

Good thing he's not a robot

Synthezoids aren't people either, you toaster enabler.

Vision is more of a hero than Tony Stark, a toaster cross dresser

37 Times over

Enough to populate a small planet

Nice robutt

he needs to be on the team for movie synergy

damn she fertile af

The Avengers are also his family.

Really... The Pym family is fucking weird!

He's a fucking robot.

This. Fuck him just kill him or put him out of the fucking stories permanently. No one gives a shit. His purpose was to give Wanda a good dicking now that the relationship is over he is not needed. The latest high revolutionary arc about his shit family was garbage too. He needs to fuck off.

Vision is a Chad

Simon/Wanda will never be a thing the majority of fans like Brevoort

Oh, he's a "fucking robot" alright

I like Simon/Wanda and I thought it made the most sense since Vision is basically just Simon in a toaster.

Read some comics, casual. They're nothing alike.

I know they're nothing alike I mean Vision's brainwaves were patterned after Simon you fag.

If you admit they're nothing alike, the brain patterns don't mean much, and the whole "Wanda/Wonderman makes sense" argument falls apart.

S-shut up, Simon and Wanda were pretty cute. Him cuckin his brain brother was kino.

>enjoying the stories that ruined the Wanda/Vision romance because of a cuckold fetish

Absolutely degenerate.

In just 5 issues, Remender put a lot of effort into trying to make readers dislike Vision, starting with him still seething with anger at Wanda, then having robot-sex with Eve immediately upon meeting her, a monologue about how he'd never been more in love than this, starting a new family, and then abandoning them because he wasn't over Wanda, despite her only thinking of him as a friend now.

Secret Wars followed immediately afterwards, and it's all been forgotten ever since, outside of Wanda/Vision fans choosing to focus on his "until the stars burn out" line and ignore the context.

What? I thought she died after being turned brown? Did they just bring her back the next issue rendering it pointless?

Shit homie, who the fuck reads champions.

He'd ultimately fulfill Ultron's purpose for him, even if it would be in a different, mostly deserved context.

So... Vision is actually a nigga?

>implying he could

His daughter is still alive. Victor accidentally killed his son, but while he was placed there by the Avengers, Vision recognized this as Victor's own mistake. Virginia killed herself after trying to fix Vision's mess, while also dealing with her own problems.

His wife killed Grim Reaper, the boy that Viv liked and his father

The Avengers were right to send Victor in to stop the bloodbath

Can he make more?

Not until he pays child support for the ones he already has

Virginia killed Grim Reaper in self defense, and was horrified at what she had done because her emotions let her get carried away upon seeing Viv hurt. And no, she didn't kill that boy, his stupid ass father did by accident.

They though she did, had a funeral and everything.

Then both human and robo Viv came back.

Gay