Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2up4-CJ-ok
youtu.be/JSaWT424tV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ESTO ES EL FIN

They didn't kill her for real, did they?

Ruby's sanity meter is in the red

Show's over, folks.

She's a main character so no.

EL GRANDE BRUJA

Probably not.

Don't worry, she got knocked out and probably won't remember anything (again). Can't have her personality change or grow in any way.

She's going to go crazy soon.

>Jaune
>Jobber
Doesn't a character have to be allegedly competent to job? Jaune's exactly as bad as he should be

>rwby doesnt have a meme on par with gohan blanco
for shame

>Whitley

do retards really think she will die

Jaune will next episode when he gets his OP semblance.

Why the fuck doesnt juane carry a gun, i cant imagine itd be hard to acquire one and a pistol probably could have helped a little in that fight even if it was just to fuck with cinders throw

you know who else was useless untill they grew up/trained and proceeded to job anyways
gohan

Is someone here autistic enough to make a Mexican RWBY power chart then?

Doesn't his aura have a white color, too?

It only took four episodes to break him again.

Leo is going to end up being a triple agent working for Irondong the whole time.

Screencap this post.

If he was too shocked to move during the throw, he wouldn't be able to shoot either.

Probably not
Which kinda raises the question of why they'd even bother with a cliffhanger like this when the audience isn't taking the threat seriously

LA CRETURA

We've only seen what was probably his aura back before they actually settled on real rules for aura (which they still break regularly). His aura was golden on one of the Japanese bluray covers, but that doesn't mean much.

>They changed Pyhrra's original death because they thought it would make people despise Jaune.
>Somehow there are retards that actually believe Weiss is going to die.

>Ironwood brings the military again
>they shoot the good faunus and the bad faunus

Are you kidding? Tumblr is freaking the fuck out right now

They probably just decided to end the episode on the most impactful part. Even if it's not really a cliffhanger, it's still a suitable enough place to end at.

>the audience isn't taking the threat seriously

Someone posted a tumblr cap in a previous thread of people freaking out.

That's retarded. Unless he's going to allahuakbar Salem for good himself, there's no way everything he's done offsets the gains.

hand me something to edit and ill whip something up when i feel like it

>believing shane

>Tumblr

There's your answer user.

Referring to this?

Remember that Blake is arriving with her army
youtu.be/S2up4-CJ-ok

No. It's manufactured drama to keep people coming back.

Think about how many shows you watch where a main character dies.
Their death is almost always confirmed before the episode ends.
The majority of times we see an ambiguous death as an episode or season cliffhanger, they pull through next episode more often than not.

Endless entertainment

Called it.

what was Pyrrha's OG death?

Didn't Monty said something about white not being his aura color and that it was just a tease of his semblance?

What are the chances Kara quit asking for a raise lol

This is satire, right? Tell me it is.
I know better.

Something like this?

>change Pyrrha scene because people would hate Jaune
>change Ruby/Jaune scene in vol 4 because people would hate Jaune
What else have they changed to try to lessen people's ire of best boy?

Jaune fought with her and ended up getting her killed.

>Anyone who runs is a White Fang
>Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined White Fang

What do they honestly expect? That everyone with tits should be coated by plot armor and only men should ever die in this show?

Spear of sexism I tell you!

Basically yeah. Let'signore the fact that a woman threw the spear

I mean, in all honest there is no fucking reason Jaune shouldn't be dead right now beyond them wanting him to be in the spotlight fighting cinder and saving the day.

Reeling, grasping, taken over the edge into madness!

They only really got Qrow, Ren, and Jaune
Oscar is protected by plotarmor until he has development, and no one will really bat any eyes for Watts, Hazel, Tyrian, or Adam.

I would think Ren would die before any one of them because he's had a complete Arc and resolution at this point.

Men write women as delicate, dainty little flowers that meed protection.
>Oh my god this is so sexist women why can't the women be more proactive? We need strong women warriors and scientists and stuff. Women need more rolemodels than just housewives and mothers.

Men write women in more traditional masculine roles, where occupational hazards include injury and death.
>Oh my god this is so sexist why are you hurting wome you sexist pigs this promotes violence against women fuck you we need more women writers.

Female writers do the exact same thing as above, the only difference being that they have vaginas.
>Oh my god what the fuck how can a woman be so out of touch with what women want in their characters holy shit fuck this bitch I would beat her if I could fuck her and fuck her internalized muhsoggyknee.

Twitter and Tumblr both need to be shut down.

I wouldn't call it sexist but they raise a fair point. Weiss is the second bitch to get stabbed for Jaune's character development. How much longer is this gonna happen? Is Nora gonna get an arrow to the knee so Jaune has a reason to go into detail about his sisters?

Eh.
Worth it.

They would only infect other sites in search for an outlet

You can't win with these people in the end of the day. Even if you do have a vagina.

Forced drama shit.
I was dropping this show anyway.

If RT switched from music made in house to using licensed music, what would fit this show well?

>Women don't know what they want

So what's new after 200,000 years?

I have a theory! what if Jaune's semblance is to make girls fall for him figuratively and literally

This. Both those sites have been nothing but funnels for the hypocritically insane.
Regardless of what happens in any medium, even if a female character were treated like Wonder Woman, they'd STILL bitch. Always and forever.
Take these sites away and they vanish.

They're professional whiners and will always find something to be angry about

>That disgust in Raven's face and voice when comparing Ruby to her mother.
Where were you when "Ruby is a de-edge o meter" user got BTFO? She can't stop the edge, it's gonna take her,too. Nobody can protect Ruby's innocence and smile anymore!

It'll sound just as generic

Be happy that best girl is coming to save the day

Actually, you can win.

You just have to write a female character that is perfect in every way and has no difficulty with anything and can beat every man in the setting with both hands ti-err occupied.

So yeah, you can win.
By writing utter garbage

His Semblance is a Death Touch.
Like Qrows Misfortune, but always fatal?

That'd actually be really fucking cool.

They did still bitch. Wonder Woman didn't have enough armpit hair or something

youtu.be/JSaWT424tV8
So Rey from Star Wars

worst girl being useful for once

Have you heard the term "Mary Sue" before?

not if we use Lil Pump

So a Mary Sue? They'll still find a way though. She'll be too pretty/thin/white/etc.

I never thought I'd say this but, "Blake, hurry up and appear!"

No, by making a female character so ideal and perfect, it offends them by associating women with too expectations that are too high to achieve!

>the moment Cinder stepped on him was the moment she set her fate

Literally writting by itself.

Now think how many characters may have touched Jaune through all the series and how many death flags they have.

But she’s not a Mary Sue. See, she’s so beautiful and well-liked that it’s a curse. She can’t help but be popular

Man Cinder slowly sliding towards Jaune before everything goes white looks really bad. Also, wasn't Jaune running towards her, now he's just standing there and some weird pose.

>female
>perfect in every way
Literally impossible

>doesn't know what forced drama means
Jaune's arc in Vol 1 was forced drama
Weiss getting impaled in a big fight with a bunch of combatants and shit going crazy is not.

I'm getting real tired of people incorrectly using terms like this at every possible opportunity.

It's gotten to the point where i'm considering making a filter for "forced drama" and "jobbing" since more than half of the posts using these terms to describe shit are incorrectly using it to describe something they just don't personally like.

Ends the series by taking Salem's place as the endgame bigbad

He appears to be flinching in fear or something.

Or maybe Ruby blinded him when she turned her silver headlight eyes onto the bright setting.

>there is no fucking reason Jaune shouldn't be dead right now
What does this even mean? Cinder plays with her food like a retard and silver eyes exist.
>beyond them wanting him to be in the spotlight fighting cinder and saving the day
kek
He accidentally became the catalyst for Ruby's flashback+eyes (which literally anyone else in the party could have been had they been hurt). That can hardly be called "Jaune saving the day".

You talking about insert songs?

Symphogear is actually pretty similar in the regards of how they treat music (though it's a plot point, not just a style choice, in Symphogear), so the music would actually work really well.

See you next week.

I'm more talking about songs from outside sources. Music from particular singers/bands/groups that wasn't specifically made for the show or film but is used in it anyway

Man they really can't animate worth a shit anymore can they.

That fight could have been pretty neat with that many fighters.

To be fair, Pyrrha dying made Ruby unlock the silver eyes so it goes both ways.

>Next chapter starts
>Weiss gets a healing burst from Jeane as his semblance activates
>Another spear hits her right in the neck from off camera suddenly.

I'd forgive quite a few sins if that happened desu.

Emerald protected her waifu, why couldn't you user?

I agree that it seems a bit cheap for them to 'kill' off another character, just so Jaune can develop again(and for Ruby to activate her silver eyes by accident seeing Jaune in danger, only for her to get K.O.). Pyrrha should've been enough. He could've unlocked his semblance in vol. 4 when he was fighting the Grimm monster, but this show does love it's cliffhangers and 'drama'.

Just realized Qrow didn't do anything with the notion they might be walking into an ambush because he "Doesn't have a Brain"

He sees shit transpire EVERY TIME but he never does anything to prevent it. Didn't even inform the kids that Leo might be a shithead.

Beginning to side more and more with Salem and WTCH because of how dumb the "good" side is.

>The reason why Jaune gets so much focus is because they are setting up him as the final villain of the series
>Also explains why he is going through so much suffering, literally breaking his believes and dreams to help everyone and be a hero

So only characters that he didn't got to touch are the only ones who can stop him?

If all I had to do to protect her was hit a kid on the head I would have protected her and her daddy.

You're both retarded.