How many friends did you lose because of this election ?

I lost 2 facebook friends yesterday after updating my cover pic to pic related.
One of them was a college "friend" of mine, I knew he had leftist views but not to the point of getting triggered by this kek

Gonna be awkward bumping into each other on campus

Can't lose what you never had.

;_;

dont be a pussy, man up. Take pride in our victory, just don't be an absolute ass. Otherwise you'll be no better than them.

Jokes on you I never had friends. Fucking normie.

Zero. I keep good company.

All the high school and college friend I still talk to are based.

One girl I hadn't seen in 6-7 years accused me of being a rapist because I changed my profile pic to me smoking a cigar in a MAGA hat in front of an American flag. She then blocked me before I could respond.

She's also an elementary school teacher in Portland, which makes me sick.

I broke up with my gf in March because she "couldn't be with a racist who supports Trump" so I got myself a new gf who doesn't care that much about politics.

I would remove you for using a photo from ifunny.

Zero.

>not on Faceberg

Everyone I know voted Trump. Based most red county in WI. You're welcome. MAGA

Only one so far. He got triggered when Pennsylvania turned Red, made fun of me for using military time on my phone instead of a 12-hour clock, and then blocked me. Lel.

None, I have actual friends. Not "friends".

Don't blame me I got it from someone who posted it here
Never went to ifunny or w/e

That is pretty embarassing. Do you think we live in Europe or something? I bet you write the date starting with the day as well. Fucking anglophile eurocuck.

I'm a merchant mariner. Everything relating to the ship is in a 24-hour clock. If I miss my ship I'll be left behind in some third world country with no money or way home. I don't feel like having that happen to me because I had a brain fart and thought the skipper said 5:00PM, not AM.

Lucky you. Finding based people on my campus is not easy

discussing politics, religion, money or race...

makes you lose friends...

but you make more on Sup Forums

Can't lose what you never had!

My own mother has not spoken more than 3 words to me since Tuesday night

>if Trump wins the election I'm moving to the attic.

the only one who mattered.

I haven't posted about politics all election long on Facebook (I only check it once every month or so, usually to post a picture of some food I cooked.)

On election night, when Trump was called the winner, I posted a magnificent, giant Pepe on my page.

I haven't been back to check what happened, but I'm sure the butt-hurt was extraordinary. I might check next week when my first batch of homemade salami is ready to slice into.

Seasoned with liberal tears.

Around 15 people unfriended on Facebook over the course of this election. Most on Election Day

Feels good man

even in california, I've lost no friends after the election. I unfriended one during the primaries, but other than that, no friends were lost. fucking based methdesto california. Where we don't give a fuck.
now if only our votes mattered in the election. despite not giving anyone but filthy democrat swine votes since reagan, almost forty percent of us voted for the God Emperor.

none. mostly based bros in the trades. my family is a little shocked and disgusted, but they are stuck with me.

smug grin.jpg

I have spoken very little to my mother since Tuesday night, but that's normal because I hate my mother

I lost only 2 also on kikebook but i don't know who they were so nothing lost haha

one but it was really over a free week to fakku, faggot ass bitch wouldn't stop whining until she got it.

Honestly over the past 48 hours I lost 12 "friends" on facebook

feels good man

Dont have friends but shitposting on yikyak is even better now

am starting to notice most of the people who get triggered arent even latinos

We are just making dank memes here
am not kiding

0, since I don't associate with people that can't handle an argument without breaking friendships...

Turned out they ran far left.
So all of them.

My brother in law just unfriended me and sent me a hateful message.

Don't feel bad leaf.

Not a single one since i dont associate with leftists.

24 hour clock is the only way to go. Every device I own that has the option is set to 24 hour clock.

Fuck people who are confused by it. They ask me the time? If it's 17:02 I say "seventeen oh two".

I forget to check my friend count beforehand but I've been drinking liberal tears on Facebook ever since the victory. It's pretty great. I don't give a fuck, if they "end the friendship" over this they weren't friends to begin with.

I really wish people would be more professional when they hold a educational position. I think we should require a doctorate to be a teach to scrub out the shit fucks.

I was just checking this earlier actually. I went from well over 400 to about 235 after publicly celebrating Trumps victory.

I work in a sales company that also covers Sweden. We thus have a mix of Danes + Swedes.
Most of them are cool, but my boss is the stereotypical swedish vegan-feminist-lefty type.

He asked me what i thought about election results, and then got that crazy stare as i said i had rooted for Trump. He started questioning me why, obviously to start a debate about it, but i know he is one of those idiots who don't know substance and base his views purely on "muh feels", he was just staring at me with open mouth half the time "aha, hmm, okay" as i talked about the actual policy, voter anger against establishment/corruption, and Hillarys scandals.

Never been so delighted about being at work.

i know better than to tell them who I supported, since nearly every single one of my friends is liberal. I honestly had to stay off facebook for the rest of this week. I just couldn't stand all the constant whining.

I'm lucky my family love me unconditionally because they're all retarded liberals and I haven't been quiet about my heavy Brexit & Trump support at all

1 steam friend that never really spoke to. Only would hear from him once a year at x-mas. No loss really.

Similar situation but on tumblr

>Have artblog
>never EVER post political shit, just post art, I know better
>follow other artists who follow me
>the sheer number of buttmad artists constantly posting about their butthurt and "HATRED WON ABLOBLOOO IM SO SCARED"

Unfollowed like 20 blogs and then just decided to not view my dashboard for the next week, I know it's tumblr but you'd think people who use tumblr for art specially the ones that even get their income from doing art wouldn't be this fucking stupid

I never had a lot of friends, but there were acquaintances I was on the fence about who I now dislike.

>facebook friends
aren't real friends so you shouldn't care about them.

Lads. Get in here! Bill Shatner is handing out the bantz at SJW on his twitter right now!