I am so fucking sick of trying to defend Trump against the baseless lies and allegations

I thought when he got elected people would calm down and start thinking logically again. Of course they didn't. Everyone that voted democrat still wants to claim that he is a racist, bigoted cartoon villian and that his vice president is this grotesque homophobe that is going to kill homosexuals by the thousands.

None of these fucking allegations against him are even legitimate. He is not a racist, every example of his apparent "racism" is nothing more than heresay and having his words twisted. I mean how can you even be racist against mexicans and muslims? Neither is a fucking race! I guess that's what you get for living in a society where expressing concern towards a certain groups pattern of behavior and wanting to stop it is considered racism and bigotry though.

Mike Pence never said he supported gay conversion camps, or that he is even homophobic. They just twisted his support of an anti-HIV program into him being in support of conversion camps through some amazing mental gymnastics. It's pretty clear what he actually meant. When I try to explain this to the doomsayers, I am met with "wow it's like whenever I attack Trump their supporters act like I kicked their dog in the face." BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST REGURGITATING FUCKING LIES WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT THE FACTS!

I just want people to actually open their minds and read between the lines, look at the facts, not jump all over baseless claims and run with them no matter what. That's too much to ask for apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/stop-calling-mike-pence-homophobic/
blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep fighting, keep red pilling. Trump will be a great president and prove everyone wrong. You can stop fighting when he gets his second term.

It ain't worth it, they'll never listen. They can't even admit that they're at fault for making Trump as popular as he was, they sure as shit won't admit that they might be over-exaggerating and demonizing him and that maybe he isn't literally the adopted child of Hitler and Satan.

If they seem reasonable then reason with them, if not then there's nothing you could do.

Just keep fighting the good fight user. Getting mad won't redpill the people that need it. Rationally proving them wrong will work. And if it doesn't, those people aren't worth your anger.

Why are you even arguing any more, the job's is done for now. Take a break, you don't' even have to worry about giving any factual evidence, just be a smug cunt and piss them off while America is becoming great again.

Chill man. Just stick with what's right. They're eating themselves in front of the world.

Actually, this seems to be the perfect thread for some of y'all to redpill me about the Pence conversion camps things. What's the real truth behind it, because it doesn't seemed to be widely talked about here.

Same, they are fucking retards that get opinions from Facebook/TV or other retards.
It reminds me of the saying: "You can bring person to a fountain but you cannot make him drink".

tbqhwyf, I hope Pence kills all the gays

op here's the thing

you don't have to :-)

Trump can defend himself, user.
Don't worry, people will see the light soon. They have know choice, now.

maybe because half of your nation is dumb as fuck

dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/stop-calling-mike-pence-homophobic/

Basically, in 2000 on Mike Pence's website, he said that money for Federal anti-HIV programs should go “toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.” As in, institutions that will teach gay people how to use a fucking condom and not bang 20 people a week.

Reporters took the words "change their sexual behavior" to mean "support conversion therapy" and ran with it. All of the sudden, Pence is a huge advocate of conversion therapy even though he never once actually said the words "conversion" or "therapy".

Typical word twisting and propaganda bullshit. The only real negatives I can find on Mike Pence is that he actually said he doesn't think smoking kills, but that smoking is still bad. That's kind of dumb, but it's pretty innocuous.

>I just want people to actually open their minds

It's funny because liberals say open your hearts.

Feelings and logic do not mix.

Remember, facts don't matter, PERSUASION DOES.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter

Not the exact fit, but a good start.

Stop worrying so much, we already won.

Shitlibs are butthurt and they will keep being butthurt, just enjoy it f.a.m

What is your ethnicity

I know I don't have to defend him, but it's infected my friends and family. They look down on me and treat me like an idiot for supporting Trump and not believing the propaganda against him. I want to show them that I am not just being ignorant to what they believe he said, but that he never actually said it. They don't even try to listen to me, and it's insanely frustrating. They made it up in their minds that he is these things and nothing will change that.

Like if Trump actually said or did these things he's accused of, I wouldn't support him. I am not blindly following him because I only support republicans or whatever, I truly believe he is a good person, the best choice and wants to make America a better place.

I would have voted for Hillary and supported her tooth and nail if I didn't believe she was corrupt as fuck, actually racist and an awful candidate. I did my research on both, I never once blindly followed any media source on either of them, not even Sup Forums.

Mixed. He supported the idea of federal funding for people "seeking to change their sexual behavior." It doesn't explicitly mean electroshock therapy conversion camps but pretty much everyone thought it meant that. It could have meant safer sex or any number of things but part of the problem is that he hasn't explained exactly what he meant so Dems took the worst version they could think of and ran with it. He probably would support conversion camps, but that doesn't mean he actually said he did or that it's what he meant.

Just read up Scott Adams blog and twitter, and see

DO NOT ARGUE JUST GLOAT.

Tldr
Dropped after
>bigoted cartoon villian
When Sup Forums made pepe into what you're bitching about.

You're now the establishment deal with the criticism faggot frogs.

Dude, why even bother to argue ? I mean, he's already won, and from the looks of it (muslims are already fleeing the country and Putin is on board with the peace proposal, and he's not even in the White House) things are already looking better.

I mean, we've had to argue for more than a year, it's never going to be enough. But it doesn't matter what these cunts think anymore because he's won. We beat them all.

Just kick back, rub it in their faces and be a smug cunt.

Enjoy your victory. You deserve it.

>institutions that will teach gay people how to use a fucking condom and not bang 20 people a week.

lmao you really need to teach a person how to use a condom and not to fuck every living thing they see? it's pretty clear what he meant, not the twisted apologetic word salad you're spewing.

>you really need to teach a person how to use a condom and not to fuck every living thing they see?

You seem to overestimate the intelligence and rational thought of normies and faggots.

>overestimate

People don't need a institution to teach them how to have sex or wear a condom. It's common sense that people ignore or simply don't care about. Assuming you aren't retarded, of course.

a-are you me?

Well, smoking doesn't directly kill. It's the cancer that gets you.

>People don't need a institution to teach them how to have sex or wear a condom
They don't.
>It's common sense that people ignore or simply don't care about
>Assuming you aren't retarded, of course.
>implying most normies and faggots aren't retarded and unable to control themselves

How old are you exactly ?

Wow I did not know this. Thank you for redpilling me. Also do these idiotic faggots think that HIV is only contracted by gay sex? Newsflash you can get it by having heterosexual sex. Welcome to scientific knowledge that has been around for decades

user, please.